Welcome to Gaia! ::

Emos United

Back to Guilds

Emos United 

Tags: emos united 

Reply Chat
Roleplaying. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think this is a good idea?
  Yes
  No
  Vote for gold
View Results

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:12 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai opens one eye ans squints as she hears a squirell in the tree. She looses her balance and falls with an Oof of air. She stands up without air and dust off. She sits down trying to get her breath back*
((XDDD))

Suddenly the wolf dissapears, and the body sits up, before moving its arms around a bit and streching.
*Kurai bends over and coughs a few times before standing back up and laughing at herself*

He slowly stands up, feelign alittle woozy even so. He laughs abit, pretty loud too, before stepping out into the open, streching his legs.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:17 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
*Kurai opens one eye ans squints as she hears a squirell in the tree. She looses her balance and falls with an Oof of air. She stands up without air and dust off. She sits down trying to get her breath back*
((XDDD))

Suddenly the wolf dissapears, and the body sits up, before moving its arms around a bit and streching.
*Kurai bends over and coughs a few times before standing back up and laughing at herself*

He slowly stands up, feelign alittle woozy even so. He laughs abit, pretty loud too, before stepping out into the open, streching his legs.
*Kurai looks over with one eye squinted bending over again holding her stomach."Zal?" she says in a strained vioce*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:24 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
((XDDD))

*Kurai looks over with one eye squinted bending over again holding her stomach."Zal?" she says in a strained vioce*

"Well...Give or take alittle. The fsion went alittle..awry...? Anyways, are you ok?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:26 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
((XDDD))

"Well...Give or take alittle. The fsion went alittle..awry...? Anyways, are you ok?"
Um...yeah....*Cough* i'm fine.  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:30 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

.."You're not sounding it, if i had to say. what happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:34 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*She laughs* I fell out of the tree. I just lost my breathe, thats all.*laughs and pionts at a squirrel in the tree*  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:37 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*She laughs* I fell out of the tree. I just lost my breathe, thats all.*laughs and pionts at a squirrel in the tree*
"heh. Go figure. Anyway, I figure I should ask..are you leaving or staying..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:39 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

*looks confused* Leaving...staying?  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:43 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Well, I just mean, you could leave and go somewhere..else. I mean, it's not like you need to stay or anything. But theres always room if you want to stay..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:46 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Well, I just mean, you could leave and go somewhere..else. I mean, it's not like you need to stay or anything. But theres always room if you want to stay..."
i havent really thought about it...  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:55 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Eh. Don't worry about it. Whenever you decide to do whatever, it'll be what you actually want to do. Until then feel free to stay here." ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 5:59 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Eh. Don't worry about it. Whenever you decide to do whatever, it'll be what you actually want to do. Until then feel free to stay here." ^ ^
well, i dont actually live anywhere...  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Then you can stay here if you want. Its nice and roomy, plenty of food. Its absolutely perfect."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:02 pm
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

"Then you can stay here if you want. Its nice and roomy, plenty of food. Its absolutely perfect."
yeah, it is nice^^  

Cyanide_Moofin

hookshot1
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:07 pm
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki
hookshot1
Kuraisuki

yeah, it is nice^^

"Yeah. It sure as heck is. Any ways, if your staying we should probably set you up with some type of bed besides the one you have. sleeping on the ground, even with a fur under you, isn't going to be good for you."  
Chat

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff