Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:16 pm
((no, they can't take it down if it just isn't good. I believe that is against the law, to resrict artistic rights because of quality.))
Ringo got up and got ready for school. Jorja doing the sae about 20 minutes later.
"Yu ready to go?" She asked her Friend.
Jorja brushed her hair and sighed. "Yeah, as ready as i can be for our first day back from suspension."
"Right, Bye mom, bye Cherry were leaving for school now." Ringo called out putting on her rollerblades.
Jorja held her skatboard and was waiting outside.
Ringo skated outside and both girls went off to school.
"Well, bye then." Diana said from the living room when she heard the door close.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:20 pm
(ok, Im safe then)

Nerdio woke up in his hotel room and stretched. He walked into the hallway to see Zeta and Kalya already waiting for him.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:25 pm
Leonard saw Ringo and Jorja comming up to the school. "Hey guys! We have been waiting for you." he said pointing to Lime and Snare.
"Hey Jorja," Lime said blushing.
Snare waved and put his arm around Lime.
"Not so loud! My head hurts so bad!" Jorja said holding her temple.
Ringo rubbed her own slightly throbbing head. "Yes please." she said.
Leonard held back a laugh when they said that, still embarassed about how he acted. "Well, let's just go to class."
The kids parted as they all headed to their classes. Jorja and Ringo the only ones heading the same way.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:28 pm
Nerdio, Kalya, and Zeta-195 walked out of the hotel.

(i got writer's block... and you should make an RP about your comic, I know that this has all the characters, but you should make an RP specifically about the comic, it would probably be really good)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:32 pm
((maybe, but no one ever joins my roleplays. or they just die after like ten pages.))
Ringo and jorja went to lass and waited for it to start.
"Whoa!" Ringo said as her phone went off.It was Ken sending her a text.
'Hey Rings! Hows your head? lol XP'
'pounding! now stop teasing! stressed
Jorja watched in disgust as her friend flirted. "Gag me!" She said putting her finger in her mouth.
((and it doesn't have all tha character's just the main ones.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:40 pm
(we could give it a try... if you wanted, I could set up the RP, then you send in the pre-made profiles, and I use those to make a profile skeleton for people to make their own characters... then you could just use those people whenever you need new characters for the comic... and for the characters you dont have yet, we just put their pre-made profiles in as you get them done as you make the comics)

(and i cant think of anything for my guys to do right now... i do a lot better in action situations when I RP)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:43 pm
((well okay. let's give it a try. what should we call it? 'go forth and rock; a sonic the hedgehog rp'? also, before i joined this rp, i had yet to find more sonic fans on gaia.))
((omg 2nd page linart almost done!!!!! another side note, i have all the charristr pics done, i have yet to put them in the compy and color them.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:46 pm
(im not sure if that name will fit with the 'Sonic the Hedgehog RP' part at the end, and I didnt even really expect people to join this when I made it)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:52 pm
((ah then i'm not sure what to call it...somthing will come to me. though, to be honest, i don't think i could handle other's taking control of mt babies.))
Katryna was sitting in her living room. "I can't believe she left last night..." the phone rang and she went to answer it. "Oh hey Danny, Jorja? She's at school, she won't hear us talking... Yeah she's doing fine, Happy as ever." Katryna said lieing through her teeth.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:58 pm
(it would be considered alternate history, since we cant gaurantee that what happens in the RP will follow the comic)

(and I still cant think of anything for my people to do gonk )  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:05 pm
((yeah, but the thing is, we all know they will be put out of character, and that the biggest emo will take jorja and just plain ******** her up! she isn't emo, just messed up in the head..))
"Yeah jorja is behaving herself, she is just so sweet. I think I'm going to tke her out tonight, she's been coped up here for so long...yeah she's still in the band, they just haven't practiced in a while." Katryna said good bye and hung up when Jorja's dad said he had to go.
Danny hung up and got the door because the doorbell had buzzed. "Oh, hey Brandy" he said letting her in. he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her.
((so much for you two getting back together Katryna...))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:09 pm
(then just put a note saying 'not emo, just ******** in the head' into the pre-made profile)

(im not sure whether to lol or not at the bottom comment)

(and check out the profiles in a minute, because I have a policy... 'When if doubt, make a plot twist')  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:16 pm
((lol you can laugh at it, i do. (mostly because Jorja and her mom's relationship is based loosly off of the one i have with my own mother.) and okay i will check them in a minute. and you really want this rp don't you? why do you want it so badly? wink ))

Back at the school Jorja and Ringo were in class not paying attention to the teacher talking. The bell rang and the fled the room.
Leonard was waiting outside the classroom for them. "Hey guys," he said as they all walked down the hall and into the court yard.
((if i was to make this rp, i would want to make better pics of the characters, like actuall referance profiles.))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:18 pm
((oh god! nerdio has a kid!!!!!!!!!! what will diana say!?!?!?! really right now i don't know how she would take it...))  

Kuro-neko-Gen

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:21 pm
(did i really make his profile that obvious? and im just bored)

Kevin walked up to a random house (Diana's) and knocked on the door.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games