Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=Axis Powers Hetalia Guild=- PARTY AT RUSSIA'S PLACE!

Back to Guilds

The place to go for all your Hetalia needs. 

Tags: hetalia, manga, anime 

Reply Meeting Room
random chat thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aniki China

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:05 pm
((I share birthdays with Mozart.... >.>

Remember to wear dresses/skirts tomorrow, everyone! *still needs to pick one out for China*))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:06 pm
I HATE DOGS. stressed

Ok, maybe only Bassets. My grandma's neighbor has one, and it woke me up waaayyy to early with it's awful braying bark. And it hasn't shut up since. I can't wait to go home Sunday. ><;

In other news, I'm filling three requests for the kink!meme today. At least that's my goal... Two GerIta ones and one RussLiet. Wish me luck. I'll need it, for not having ever written for APH before. XD

Edit: Oh, I forgot about that. XD -Has to pick outfits for Germany, Liet, and maybe even Sweden!  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Aniki China

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:10 pm
((*gives earplugs*

I should write for APH. Never tried before, but since I can't draw, I figure I should contribute somehow.

Su-san in a dress = DO WANT))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:12 pm
((DDDD: Poor Lo!

If I wasn't against muzzles, I'd give you one. >:C

Also? Is it that RussLiet one? >w>?

Personally, I want to see Liet in a dress before Su-san. =w= ))  

Mama Lussuria

DieSinneistSchon

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm
((.__.' oh god...ukraine in a skirt?! >> *goes to search on tektek*))
"..." She unlocked the door and wheeled out the large chalkboard littered in drawings. She then took the chalk in her hands and resumed her last drawing she never finished because she was interrupted by Russia.

((do any of you have a wii? biggrin ))

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:23 pm
Poland giggles at the sight of all the doodles of Switzerland here and there on the chalkboard. "Like, what're you drawing, Ukraine?" he asks, bouncing over to her.

((I do, but it's not really mine. >> It's Belgium's. (AKA, my sister's friend's.)
*wonders where the hell all this Avril Lavinge on my computer came from*))  

Mama Lussuria

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 pm
Aniki China
((*gives earplugs*

I should write for APH. Never tried before, but since I can't draw, I figure I should contribute somehow.

Su-san in a dress = DO WANT))

What kind of dress should I put him in? Thanks to some fortune eggs, I have 177k to play with.

Poland: "Hey hey, you you, I don't like your girlfriend!" = Poland singing. That's why.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:27 pm
((lily...? do you has Wii Speak? =w= ))
Oh no! I'm never gonna finish this! "Ah hello!" She nervously wheeled the chalkboard back into the room and locked it again. This made her quite agitated as she was hoping she'd finish those pictures today.

DieSinneistSchon

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:34 pm
((@Lo: Haha, very funny. xDDD I actually hate Avril Lavinge, so I'm probably going to go on a MAJOR tangent to my sister later about downloading on my computer. =w=
Though, I'm no better, what with my Polish winamp.
Oh...and...um...*pokes* Can you...maybe buy me Santiago? >w>; *poor as hell. Again*

@Ukraine: Dunno. =w= I only play Pokemon on it, and it's Belgium's, not mine.
Oh! Oh! Anyone wanna hear one of the songs I'm singing for my upcoming concert~? Go search "Breath of Heaven" wherever you can get music. =w=
I recommend searching on Playlist. >w> ))

"Hm? Ukraine, like, why'd you stop? You're a good artist~" Poland says. He pouts. "I like, wanted to watch you draw..."

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:37 pm
Poland: What name shall I send it too, liebling? heart Yes, you and your Polish Winamp XD

Edit: Sent to Poland. XD  

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Mama Lussuria

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:39 pm
((Ah! Danke schon, meine katzchen~ -shot-

Poland, please. >w<
EDIT: XD! You're amazing, Lo. Okay! Now I must refrain from asking for more stuff. =w=

Also? Don't download winamp in languages you're not fluent in. =w=;
Even the menu when you right-click music is in Polish. xwx I'll have to screenshot it or something. ))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:41 pm
((blech. this is my gown for skirt day :XP smile )

"B-because! I hate people watching me draw!" she snapped, her face completely red.

DieSinneistSchon

x_LoveObject_x
Crew

Versatile Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:44 pm
No problem heart

You going to make Liet jealous with your blond bodyguard? XD Santiago... an Italian?? (My Franz is French I guess. I love me some French~)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:46 pm
((It's pretty, Ukraine~

@Lo: It's for skirt day. >w> And yes. That's actually, exactly the reason...xwx))

Poland jumps a little. "Psh, fine. Whatevs." he says, huffing and taking a seat in one of the corner chairs.  

Mama Lussuria

Aniki China

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:49 pm
((@LoveObject: Any dress is good. I'm pretty sure I've never seen him in one...

@Ukraine: I have a Wii, but no Wii Speak.... D: Actually, I'm currently trying to play Zelda: Wind Waker, but the disc has a million scratches on it... >.>;; The worst part is, it's not even my game. @.@))  
Meeting Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 593 594 595 596 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games