Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Kingdom ♥s High School roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

We're all friends here 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Roleplay, Original, Friendship 

Reply The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay
The real rp forum Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:32 pm
((( Ever heard of 'Duck Hunt' on the first Nintendo system? Love that game... )))

((( Ok, tried backtracking but don't understand what's going on with Avon, Nova, Xale, and Zexion... )))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:39 pm
OOC: Xale is after Zexion for some odd reason. He left a note for Avon and Nova to find. Of course they found it and tracked him. Zexion is attacking Nova's powers becuz he knows Xale cares.... I think basically that's it....  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:42 pm
((( Oh damn, I don't know much about Xale anymore... what to do... what to do... )))

Zexion's aura started seeping deep into Nova's body as she struggled to keep control of herself. "So what will you do now, huh? Let your cherished girlfriend die in front of your eyes?!", he screamed out with glee.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:45 pm
Blood dripped from Nova's nose, ears, and mouth. "Let go of me..." she choked

Avon watched in horror. "What can I do..?" she asked herself "I wont let her die" She re-summoned Her Claymores and readied herself

OOC: oh wow thanks so much Memphiskite. I can work better with some1 else playing him, not to men tion u wont be bored, right?  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:54 pm
((( You're welcome... )))

Zexion brought out his Shade Archive book and spells started to appear as words around him. "Don't even think about it..."

((( eh... not really... I can find other things to do... like doing art project while in class, for example... )))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 9:59 pm
Avon narrowed her eyes "U have no power over me" she growled, lighting up her Claymores. "I will help destroy" she threatened

Nova tried getting up so she could help Avon and Xale, but her strength was depleting quickly. "Avon... Destroy his spell book" she said, gasping for breath

"right." Avon said glancing over at Nova.
'I hate fighting...' she thought 'But for her sake.... for all of our sake's'

OOC: Oh Art. I should draw a new Pic? Not that She'd use it.... stare  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:07 pm
Suddenly, words started to appear around Avon's legs and trapped her onto the ground, so she couldn't move. "There's no way you stand a chance against me...", he said and turned his head back to Xale.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2009 10:10 pm
Avon cursed under breath, she struggled to free herself "Ur not that great, without Xemnas to help u, ur just a worthless Rat!"  

NarutoHinataLover88
Captain

Desirable Tipper

12,025 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

memphiskite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:23 am
Zexion was taken back by those words, but he grabbed his confidence back and said with a smile, "I don't need him to back me. I can do this on my own"  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 7:35 am
kikyo found what she was looking for and she read it fast in total silence while leaning back against her boyfriend chest. She chanted everything in her mind and watching as half of the mark on her body disappeared.

"Well I guess that will do" Kikyo said as she put the book down  

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

ninja-Lx
Crew

Thieving Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 8:07 am
"Stop now. This is your last warning.", Xale said as lightning was serging around him.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 1:58 pm
fenrir looked at her"there not coming now so everything is ok"he says  

death-wolf1994
Crew

Skys Moving Castle

Dangerous Millionaire

8,050 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:29 pm
(Mempy who were you fighting with cause it looks like you were fighting with yourself)
Rin stood to Axel
"ready then lets fight"
he said as he dashed toward him  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 2:57 pm
((( Axel was fighting against Rin... did it sound like he was fighting against himself? .... huh... confused )))

Axel brought forth flames across the field, barricading Rin in a circle so that there was no escape, then he launched himself at Rin, spinning one of his chakram at him.

Zexion chanted a few spells to conjure a large Samurai Nobody behind himself. The Nobody solidified and prepared a offensive stance against Xale. "Don't you dare underestimate against me...", he said as the Samurai launched itself at Xale.

Orion kept his eyes on Kikyo. Even though he could see the curse mark disappearing, he still wasn't sure if she was ok. "Are you alright? You're not feeling... 'feverish'?", he said with a quizzical look.  

memphiskite
Crew

Cirque In Murderland
Crew

Bibliophile

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 3:55 pm
"Feverish? I-i dont know, I do feel kinda cold" Kikyo explained  
The Kingdom ♥s High School Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 423 424 425 426 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games