Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:10 pm
Zenjin smiles and moves a little closer to Scarlet. The army of Nobodies rushed behind Ryu and attacked the heartless chasing him.

Manifesta inhaled her breath, loving its texture. "No..." he said calmly as his nose touched hers.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:15 pm
Scarlet watched as the nobodies helped out Ryu. She chuckled and watched with excitment.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:17 pm
June closed her eyes as she leaned in closer, tilting her head a little as she gently brushed her lips accross his.
"I still wonder how you do this to me.." she whispered softly, pressing her lips to his. She raised her hands up, laying one against his chest while the other moved to the side of his head, her fingers running through his hair.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:23 pm
this is going better that expected oliver toght on the room he was using of the castle that never was, he look at the sky, looking for the stars, when he saw none, there were too many clouds that night, he waited for the solar winds to calm down before sting off to the pride lands, altogh he hated being an spider-monkey, he wanted to collect data about the heartless there  

notingles-do-po

Dangerous Streaker

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:26 pm
Manifesta put one of his hands on June's back and rubbed slowly, and leaned away to speak "Who cares?...". He than leaned back in.

Zenjin smiled and watched with Scarlet. "Maybe we need some popcorn..." he said sarcastically.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:32 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

ryu closed his eyes and continued runing he opened his eyes and couldnt see were hes going and he ramed into masato and he was going so fast bolth of them hit the wall "owww"
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:44 pm
Scarlet laughedd, "That would be nice." She said sarcasticly too then snapped her finger popcorn suddenly appearing in front of them. She took one and ate it, "Taste yummy." She chuckled and grabbed another offering it to Zenjin.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:52 pm

masato knoked out by the blow

ryu gets up and looks down and pauses and looks down and grabes masato and starts shaking him ''omg i finaly found you yay''he then drops masato ''omg i finely remember my real past yay who rules i rule boo ya''

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:56 pm
Riftcreator turned to the castle hearing the cry but also watching the purify heartless infornt of him "RAHHRHHARAHHH .... why have i damn myself to this life ...." he looked into the sky "if you want my heart come take it yourself" Riftcreator yelled towards the master above "Hahahha ... as your final and last wish ... then i will take my new heart and body haha" as the heartless symbol appeared in the sky as the light was so intense "Creator ... you asked for death" said Purify Heartless  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:58 pm

masato woke up and got up and bolth him and ryu looked up

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:00 pm
Scarlet looked over to see what was happening now, She grinned again and her skin turned back to it's blood red color. Soon....this is turning out perfectly...the voice rang through her head again and she grinned even more.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:11 pm
The master figure land far across from Riftcreator. He did show what he looks like. All you saw was he wore a pure white hoodie robe and had no weapon present "I've been waiting for your heart ... over 2000 years AHAHAA ... now your right infront of me ready to be taken" said the Master
"RAHRRHHAHRHA ... you take me i will kill you and make sure you eat your own words" as Riftcreator charged another attack 'ha ... try me" said the master  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:15 pm

ryu and masato took out there weapons to help rift masato charged up for all his strong attacks and ryu combines his swords to make a realy strong one

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:26 pm
"BLACK HOLE BOMB" yelled Riftcreator as a cloud of darkness and corruption appeared around the master and explosion took out most the land their. "RAHRAHHRHARH .... i know your still there" he yelled to the master, as the master walked out brushing off the dust of him "impressive .... you managed to make me blink.. but kill oh your going to need to better than that" he said walking forwards  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 7:29 pm

ryu ran out and attacked that master guy masato used sword rain and a hole appered in the sky and tones of swords ranied down and weapons that allso attacked the master guy

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games