Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 1:52 pm

"Hm.." Kazumi murmured. The nurse walked up to the group. "Your friend just had her wing removed, you can see her in just a bit." Erin nodded. "Thanks." She said.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:09 pm

Hannah looked at Kazumi, make it go away...what is cause the girl to follow me around and only me. Austin looked at Hannah and patted her shoulder "You will be alright, just get some sleep."

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 2:19 pm

Kazumi nodded. "I will.." She said. She looked into Hannah's mind, seeing if it was anything. She couldn't find anything, then looked in Chris's mind. "I think Chris is having a nightmare." She murmured. But she quickly saw that that wasn't the cause either.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:10 pm

Hannah looked at Kazumi "Can you see the girl in my head?" She looked at the window and saw the girl again. "She isn't really doing anything but looked at me with sad or upset eyes. She all cut up, blood on her clothing and just looks like a sad painting" She felt a sensation again. "I don't know what she wants or needs" Hannah eyes then saw the girl behind her through the window and turned a little not seeing anyone.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:23 pm

Kazumi nodded. She went back to Hannah, looking more deeply into her thoughts. "... Have you ever had a friend that died?" She asked.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:40 pm

Hannah thought about it and shook her head "Not that I know of." She sat back down and closed her eyes, laying her head down on Austin's lap. He stroke her hair and rubbed her arm smoothly. Austin looked at Kazumi "Can the school be messing with her mind or thought process?"

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 5:42 pm

"Maybe... I know they have a few people like Chris who they use, so maybe that's it." She said.
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:02 pm

Hannah opened an eye "But I am not being control by anyone, I just see the girl. She might need a hug but she is not tangible." Austin looked down at her and covered her eye up "Go back to sleep Han."

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:04 pm

"If it's not that, maybe an illusionist.." Kazumi said, looking off into space, lost in thought.
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 11:58 am

Hannah got up and walked to the hospitals cafeteria, purchasing a snowball. She sat by herself eating knowing the girl was probably always behind her which she could not help it.

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:16 pm

"I think I'm the only illusionist Itex created," Sora said, "and I'm not making her see it."
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Kazumi nodded. "Oh...." She said. She looked at Jude. "Are you..?" She was cut off when Jude snarled at her. "Why would I?" He asked. She shrugged. "Just wanted to know..." She said, crossing her legs. 'We're going to find out...' She sent to Hannah.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:31 pm

"If she described her for me then I could make an illusion so that we can all see what she looks like," Sora said. "That way, we'd recognize her if one of us ever see's her, or she might be someone one of us knows."
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:12 am

Kazumi nodded. "Yeah...." She murmured.
((Block sweatdrop ))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 2:06 pm

"But you know you won't be able to hold it for long without tiring yourself out," Amy said to Sora. "True, but if it helps find out who the girl is and why only Hannah can see her, I'll do it."
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games