Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dawgybites

PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 10:37 pm
Natsumi Laughed "Wow..." she said "I wish that your pathetic, thought of a Queen would still be alive so I could have killed him myself and win the game and Timid would notice my superiority over Kyuki, To bad the scraps dead... So I'll kill both of the bishops at the same time!" she smiles

Dimitri looked at Kyuki "You said you had a family once, and you killed them! Shouldn't they be down here too?!" Dimitri held the little girl "This innocent face was once in love with you and you repay her by killing her?! I will not let this pass! Tell me how to get out of this place!"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 12:04 pm
Kyuki threw her head back and laughed. "Did I ask for their love? No. So why should I repay someone for something that I didn't want? Oh, and you can thank these people for my existence today. Without them I would've died as a child." Kyuki said smugly. "You expect me to show you the way out? If you insist. There is no way out. Since it's my own personal hell I decide who enters and who leaves. You probably already know that I'm not letting you out."  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:24 pm
william disapears away from reiko to the middle of the school
"WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU KYUKI"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:44 pm
(( sorry i havent responded sooner i have about 4 or 5 other rp's at the same time and stuff to do outside of gaia....irl.....so ya can someone tell me what i missed))  

Dullrod

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:17 pm
"Oh, are you sure you are still able to fight against two young people such as us? I mean...really. You may be strong...but your old aren't you?"Shana asked smirking.
Kameko smirked."So you like Timid, eh? We will make sure to put that on your tombstone."
"William?! Get back here right now!!"Reiko yelled.
((Nothing much happened...Reiko is looking for William now, Shana and Kameko and Natsumi are about to fight. Kyuki and Dimitri are in Kyuki's hell...and thats about it.))

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:22 pm
william continued screaming till he fell to his knees and started crying  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:52 pm
"Ai! Shana is going to kill me!"Reiko said looking around."That idiot is probably trying to seek revenge on Kyuki..."Reiko sighed and looked around her, then she closed her eyes."Come on school...help me..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:58 pm
light was blasting out of william while he creid destroying stuff  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:13 pm
Reiko opened her eyes and sighed. She saw a blinding light. William. She walked up to him and touched his shoulder."Quit sulking. Don't you think Kameko is hurt by this too? But she isn't destroying stuff."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:16 pm
"i quit"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Dullrod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:28 pm
(( kk sounds good ))
~walks over to shana and kameko~
"you girls want some help"
~Mathius says as he pulls out his dagger~  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:31 pm
Reiko grabs William by the collar."YOU QUIT?! You wimp...you don't care about those others around you. Do you?!"
"No..."Kameko started.
"...because...this is our fight. Not yours. We have to take care of the old lady."Shana said trying to smile.
((Mathius can fight X-Reiko if he wants.))

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:33 pm
"why should i care they woundnt care if i went out and got myself killed"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:35 pm
Reiko drops William."Do you not care about Shana?! Your SELFISH!"Reiko yelled.  

gas powered stick

Dullrod

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:37 pm
((lol kk sounds good i guess))

~Nods~
"i hope you can handle her... i think you can she is an old lady...."

~walks away and walks around a corner~  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games