Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:49 pm
Spencer looked down at the bags. "Well I've got stuff here for Maria and Avery, and I think I've got your present here to, so no lookey. I'm wondering what to get Jordan. I didn't know if she was into designer accessories" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:58 am
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Awwh, c'mon! Can't I get just a little peek?" Michishige asked in a pleading tone. "Oh, Tele's shopping for Jordee too! You guys can help each other." he announced, pleased.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{Sorry for not replying last night, I got distracted. }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 2:52 pm
(Probably my only post for tonight unless I get to typing really fast).

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery could sense the girls minds wandering and quickly moved into action. She turned and brought Treya into the group and quickly herded the girls into the store across from them. The gadget store had been done to death, and Jordan certainly hadn't bought Tele anything from there. The new store was an interesting mix of board games, neat toys, books and some minor gadgets. It had interesting odds and ends and Avery immediately felt her mind wandering towards the neat stuff.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit paused in his walking flicking up his one hand in an oddly military like move.
"Girl alert" he said and pointed at the store just a few down from them, where Avery, Jordan and two other girls- one of which he could only assume was Karley- were walking into.
"I vote we sneak by or change direction" Whit suggested. Mainly because he felt like being sneaky at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:06 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige grinned. "Oh we are so sneaking by," he said. "NINJA POWERS, ACTIVATE~" Michishige said in a very Power Ranger-like way.

{GO GO GO GO GO! 8D }

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:17 pm
"Nobody here has any invisibility powers, do they?" Spencer asked. The girls would definitely recognize the bags with the store name on it. It was a well known store that only those who could afford expensive things could shop at. Even if he wasn't holding the bags it would be apparent who bought the items.

Christopher was still waiting for a reply from Maria.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:34 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Michishige looked at Spencer and laughed. "Whit does, remember?" He patted Spencer's head. "Did you hit your head while shopping or something?"

Luxurious Poverty

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 3:39 pm
"Oh yeah" Spencer said. He then looked at Michishige and rolled his eyes. "I just forgot" he said. His bags were getting a bit heady. "Wow, who knew handbags, jewelry, sunglasses, and books could get so heavy" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:03 pm
(I lied on dinner break, but THIS will prolly be the last for awhile, Just keep Whit with you all. )
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

"You've clearly never been your mother's shopping lackey before." Whit said as he angled closer to Spencer. "I either need to hold them or you need to stick close." he added. He was only a level 3, he didn't really work on his powers so much as use them for pranks. He walked beside Spencer and casually extended a few fingers. Effectively dissapearing the bags and leaving Spencer with the appearance of an oddly extended arm.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:21 pm
"No, my mother always used hired lackeys for that...or my father if he was around. She never made me carry a thing. She liked to spoil me" Spencer said with a hint of bragging, just to bug the others a bit. He looked down when Whit turned his bags invisible. "Thanks" he said, "it's too bad that doesn't make them any lighter".  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:12 pm
(Another lie, I get to do a post when I make progress!)

Whit smiled and shrugged. "Maybe one day Spence." He himself didn't cherish his 'shopping with mom' memories. There had been too much trying stuff on and talking to people and nit enough food court or games. He did remember the day he realized he'd built arm muscles though. Weight lifting bags had kept him entertained for that day in any case.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:24 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Maybe I should shop more often... Michishige thought, looking at his arms. "So we just gonna walk on by, and act like random shoppers? Or what..?"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 5:35 pm
"I'm fine with that. Hey, who's willing to carry my bags if I pay them enough?" Spencer stated.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:01 pm

Whit just laughed. "C'mon Spence, work those arms. Especially while we walk by the girls. They'll be able to tell you have stuff just by the way your arm looks." Whit stood between Spencer and the girls anyway, not that they were looking, but geez why did shopping have to be so lame?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:21 pm
"Alright. Alright" Spencer said and lifted his arms to make it look like he wasn't holding anything, just looked like he was clenching his fists. "Shall we proceed?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:34 pm
Treya started to wander off towards a part of the store quite close to the front where some of the more quirky but fasinating stuff was, smiling a bit at some of the stuff she saw on display. After a few seconds she picked up a new versioned rubix cube from a shelf and started to play with it  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games