Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:27 pm
Larai nodded slightly and smiled. "Okay. Love you both, goodnight." she muttured, going on to hug them both before heading upstairs.

Mala continued to snuggle up next to Van, grinning. "I can't wait until our bundle of joy is born..."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 2:30 pm
"Me too." Van said with a smile before giving Mala a long, soft kiss before going up to bed with her.

((Alas, I have something planned for the very soon future, but I must go to class now and then do shopping not long after that.
But seriously though, you have no idea how much of a bright spot this rp has been for me these past few days. I'm feeling a bit better now, but still bummed from aftermath. If there was a bff feature for gaia, you would be first on my list hands down. *much hugs*))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 3:05 pm
{If you mean for the roleplay, I look forward to seeing what. If not, I hope you can have some fun or at least profit from whatever you need done.
I'm really happy to hear that. *huggles back* It makes me really happy to know I have such a positive effect on others. XD You know you'd be on the top for me as well.}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:31 pm
((Yes, my plans were for the roleplay. And I won't be going shopping nearly as soon as I thought so I get to at least get started on that. >D ))

The next morning, Van woke up, running a hand down his face wearily as he looked over to see Mala was still sound asleep. He glanced at the clock on the wall, deciding it would be pointless to go back to sleep at this point. 'Ugh, I didn't have that much wine last night, why am I so tired...?' he thought as he grudgingly got out of bed and headed to the bathroom to splash some water on his face to wake himself up. Looking in the mirror, he looked older somehow, the smallest signs of age starting to show themselves on his face, startling him slightly after thousands of years of having the same face. "So immortals don't count for believers, I have to finally lose my immortality too?" he asked looking upward with a sad smile. He was really nothing more than a mortal now.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 4:51 pm
{If Mala retains her immortality, does that mean that Van will die before she does? If that is the case, I find it somehow ironic. Bonus points if she eventually becomes revered as a goddess as well.}

Mala, feeling slightly colder without Van to snuggle with beneath the sheets, sat up, half-asleep. "Van, honey? Is everything okay?" she asked, her tone of voice drowsy and somewhat sluggish.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:00 pm
((As it stands now? Yes. I have no idea where this will go, I just figured "Hey! Twist that's gotta go somewhere, right?" xd ))

"...No...No it's not..." Van said with a frustrated sigh as he hung his head. Before he probably would have lied so as not to worry her, but he couldn't bring himself to do. Besides, it wasn't like he could hide his age.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:21 pm
"What's the matter?" Mala asked in a concerned tone, waking up fully now as she slipped out of bed. "Did something happen? Are you hurt? Did Kai burn something down when we weren't looking?"

{If that does happen, I think I know a sort of excuse that could be used to keep him around or something.}

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:23 pm
"My immortality's all dried up..." Van said coming back to their room and slumping against the door frame. "I have no idea if I'll age normally or not, but as it stands now, I'm a perfectly normal mortal."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:28 pm
Mala's worry only increased, clearly showing upon her face at this point. "What?! Are you sure? And I mean absolutely, utterly, and completely sure?" she asked, her tone slightly frantic.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:32 pm
"I've gone my entire life without worrying about wrinkles; I think I'm sure." Van said looking at her with his aged face, worried that he could very well die the next day if he wasn't lucky.

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:49 pm
Mala went up to hug Van tightly, sighing softly. "I don't care if you age, I'll love you just the same as I always have. I just don't want to think about...well...you know..." she admitted, hugging Van a little tighter.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:42 pm
"I know..." Van said softly as he hugged her back as tightly as his now mortal strength would let him. Before he had to hold back his strength, but that was no longer the case anymore. "I just hope I live long enough to see the baby now..."

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:47 pm
"Damn it, Van, that's not going to happen! At the very least I'll get you some fountain water to share between us." Mala offered, refusing to believe that Van would die so soon.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:54 pm
"Mala, you're five months pregnant! It's too risky and you know it!" Van said.

((Ugh, I feel so bad doing this, but I think I have to drop out of suburban nightmare. Two rps is enough of a juggle as it is at this point. If I had known things were going to get this crazy.... sad ))

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:57 pm
{I understand. Things can get pretty busy. Do you want me to delete your character entirely, or simply leave it be or cross it out just in case you want to get back in later?}

"Well, I can't have you dying on me now can I? If you think you are going to die so soon, I'll have to do something about it! You and I both know things'd be much worse for all of us if something happened to you."

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games