Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Odin Moon

Liberal Nerd

8,800 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:43 am
Logan Xander Ó GrádaighFirst Year PurebloodBookwormUnsorted

★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆
☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★

Xander nodded at the slightly older boy. When he heard an announcement that the boats had arrived. "I hope to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff. " he whispered to the little group but his voice was so small that he almost went unheard. With a sigh far to old be his the mostly unseen unheard little boy walked toward the lake and his home for the next seven years.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:50 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Only trying to see the best in people hardly seems natural to me... thinking it is normal to do something like that... guess that's why I like being around Victor.

She smiled when Victor brushed off her comment about him only seeing the best of people and dismissing it as 'only natural'. She didn't have that trait so either Victor was right and it was natural to try and see the best in people and she was an anomaly or he was wrong. Ignorance is bliss, right? She followed Victor to the carriages and followed his gaze to what looked like empty air to her still-not that she remembered it mattered but she hadn't actually watched anyone die at the Fall Festival despite the carnage around her. She had been focused on Claire mostly and she hadn't seen the worst of the incident from what she heard later.

"Horse-looking things?" She asked. "I don't see anything. I remember reading the carriages were pulled by some...thing other than magic, but their invisible generally but there was something that let some people see them sometimes..." She placed a hand on Victor's wrist, noticing his unease. "Like I said, I preferred the boats... something has always been there... I guess you just get to see them now? Come on, let's just get in the carriage. The only difference probably is that you just happen to get to see what is pulling the carriages now."

She forced a smile as she nodded towards the carriage, let go of Victor's wrist and climbed up. "Besides if they are horse looking that's not too bad for you, right? I mean you said you wished there was something more horse like here since you missed horses or whatever." She turned around and held out a hand, "Seriously, though, if they were something to worry about I wouldn't think that the school would have them pulling carriages. Need some help getting in?"

User Image

Doing: Heading to the carriages with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Squeeky Luff

1,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:42 am
User Image

User Image
"The violin plays a soft melody,
as my mind starts to feel ease.
Let the music wash over my soul,
make my mind pure and whole.
Let me be renewed."

Victor just stared worriedly at the creatures, they...didn't seem evil...per say. But there was just a certain, uneasy feeling when he was near them. Was...was this a normal feeling? When Ronna told him she didn't see anything, Victor blinked some, "...Really?" Was...he starting to see things? Then again this was the wizarding world so it was probably something amazing.
When he felt a touch at his wrist, he flinched a bit...but then calmed down knowing it was just Ronna, "...I guess you're right." He glanced at the horse-like things once more and noticed it stare back at him, it was quite an odd experience, "Oui...Zey are rather...like horses. So they can't be zat bad."

Victor then glanced at the offered hand and tilted his head, well...this was quite a role reversal, "...Well, thank you kindly~" He teased some as he took the offered help and got inside the carriage as well, making himself comfy, "My, my Ronna. You are going to make someone very happy, hm~?" Victor teased once more with a small grin.

It was all in good fun of course. But he did appreciate the help. It was...nice.

I feel comfortable you know?
My inner thoughts are, "This is why friends are a good thing to have. Wow...Terren really is rubbing off on me."
I'm in the house of Hufflepuff.
I am a proud third year
My puppeteer says "..." Out of character.

mc2

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:42 am
User Image
User Image

Blood Status: Muggleborn
Wand: Inflexible//13 inches//Laurel//Dragon Heartstring
Current Age: 13
Year at Hogwarts: 3rd year
Height: 5'5"

Alright, maybe I'm not completely useless at calming people down.

Ronna felt a little relieved as she could sense Victor calming down. It was good to know her words were at least helpful for once. She was curious what exactly was pulling the carriages now, annoyed with herself that she wasn't exactly sure-she must have read about or heard about it but since it wasn't an animal or something she considered particularly useful she didn't pay attention to the details or maybe she never heard them in the first place-, and it was a bit odd Victor could suddenly see them... but then again if they were always there did it really matter if you could see them or not?

She smiled as Victor accepted her help into the carriage. She sat down beside him and glanced at him when he joked about her making someone very happy. "Make someone happy? Doubtful," Ronna replied. "I have too much of my mother in me, probably. I lean on the make someone very miserable side. Of course I guess Dad did say she remarried and has a kid or two now with that husband... Odd to think I am not technically an only child. Of course, I suppose since I've never met them and haven't seen her in so long I really wouldn't consider them relatives. Regardless, I guess it means that she did make someone happy enough."

She leaned back and teased, "Anyways, wouldn't it be more useful if I could cook well or something if I was going for that sort of thing?" She smiled and said, "Maybe I should have signed up for the cooking elective or whatever... since the only thing I can make decently is coffee, and that doesn't count as cooking. Then again knowing me I would have never passed the OWL for something like that. It would be that much more embarrassing to get a Troll on something like cooking than actually taking the class and trying to learn to cook. This way I can claim in theory I can cook at least," She ended her statement with the joking idea that if no one actually told you how bad you are you could still believe that you could pull it off. It was doubtful she would score that bad if she actually tried, but pulling off high marks in that sort of class didn't seem likely either. Besides, cooking well or not wouldn't help future ambitions either way.

User Image

Doing: Inside a carriage with Victor
In Company of: Victor
[Wearing: Uniform]

{ }

Squeeky Luff

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Rawwry

Feral Fatcat

5,800 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:57 am
User Image
You are the melody that plays through my veins
Over and over, again and again
Your sweet affection, I know it won't change

════════════════════════
𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕙 𝕐𝕖𝕒𝕣 || 𝔾𝕣𝕪𝕗𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕕𝕠𝕣 || ℭ𝕙𝕒𝕤𝕖𝕣
════════════════════════

One second, she was waiting on Rick to reply to her question, the next, the air had been sucked out of her lungs by her bright haired best friend. "I've missed you too, Dove! I like your hair, it reminds me of when you were just an ickle first year," Cait grinned at Gracie, then waved at Dominic,"Hi, erm... Damien, is it? No, no...Gracie's boyfriend! That's it!" She knew his name, obviously, but she didn't think Grace knew that and she wasn't going to let on now. When Grace caught her eye, she smirked. She threw a pointed glance at Dom. Her best friend hadn't really told her about that either. Caitlin looked at Rick before taking a small step towards him. Was he feeling awkward because of her?

════════════════════════
OOC:

A song would last for ever
Further than the sky above
For ever on, cause this is love

User Image

Dia, who made this, is amazing.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:33 am
User Image

David Sinclair League
[Ravenclaw]

House: Ravenclaw
Wand: Supple and Smooth//11 3/4 inches//Hawthorne//Fairy Hair
Current Age: 12
Blood: The son of a squib and witch from pureblood families
Year at Hogwarts: Second Year
Wearing: Ravenclaw Robes

Another year...

David followed the upperclassmen and his peers to the horseless carriages-well, technically they weren't and were horseless. Thestrals pulled them and they weren't horses but the carriages were pulled by a creature like muggle carriages. You just couldn't see the pullers of the carriage unless you had seen someone die. He stared at the front of a carriage briefly-not seeing anything- but he glanced there long enough it was almost as if he saw something. With a sigh he climbed into an empty carriage knowing that it was probably going to be a quiet ride since he really hadn't bothered making friends the year before.

He had noted that many of the first years seemed fairly lively, but what did it matter? The reason for school was to learn not make friends. Well, his sister argued that learning sociability was also an important use for schooling with peers. It was irritating to be lectured by a 10 year old about being social, of course she had always been good with people unlike him, so it was easy for her to say things like 'making friends is important'. It wasn't like he disliked his sister or anything, she was one of those people hard to dislike because she actually had other's interest in mind. And, he half suspected she was more harsh to him because she worried about silly things like him not really making friends... well ever... and she also was probably annoyed with the idea of him going to a boarding school-of course the story the family told her was that he went to Ashford School the co-ed muggle and fairly prestigious boarding school their father had attended. Of course, it really was only prestigious if you considered it by Muggle standards. But since they had chosen to keep the wizarding world secret from her and her secret from the wizarding world since she hadn't shown any magical ability, they had to come up with some cover story for David's attendance of Hogwarts.

He let out a sigh and shook his head. Thinking too much on his family and their secrets it was enough to give anyone headaches. Besides, he couldn't keep taking Excedrin forever, the medicines effectiveness would lessen over time and at the rate he did take it, mostly not to talk about how bad the issue was with his family, it was a miracle he didn't have an ulcer. He had complaints about his sister's worrying but that was nothing compared to his worrying. His sister dealt with stress... he just bottled it up. He stared at where there was what looked to him to be an empty space in front of the carriages with a small frown.  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:02 am
Once AGAIN I'm SITTING on the MOON
It's TOO LATE to FOLLOW me NOW
I STAY in FRONT of MANY YEARS
A GLITTERING SILENCE that nobody KNOWS
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
Let me KISS the SKY
Let me SHINE, let me SMILE
And TELL ME, tell me WHY?

Nobody else believes it: Melancholy
If nobody else can reach it: Hm...
Take a deep breath now: -
And sit on the moon next to me: Hogsmeade Station

N E W L Y N | T A R A | V A S S

H U F F L E P U F F | B L O O D T R A I T O R | S I X T H Y E A R User Image

Newlyn nodded. "I dropped a few- Divination and Care of Magical Creatures, Astronomy, and History of Magic." She flushed a little. "Well, maybe more than a few." She stared at her friend in a mixture of disbelief and awe. "I can't believe you're keeping every class. Good grief, Chloe, they'll be lining up to hire you." she commented with a teasing look. Herself, on the other hand... well, she wanted to be an artist/musician and both jobs typically came with the word "starving" attached to them. If she didn't come from a wealthy background she'd be in trouble.

"And," she continued. "You're head of Music Club. And you're a prefect." She sighed. "Be careful you don't run yourself ragged this year." Her friend was so involved in everything; sometimes she worried she'd taken on too much responsibility. The train was pulling into the station by now and she stood up. "I hope it's not too dark out already."

Once off the train, Newlyn waited patiently for Chloe, looking around. She saw Miles nearby with a few friends and tried to catch his eyes and give him a friendly smile. She didn't want to intrude on their conversation.

MUSIC in the SOUL can be HEARD by the UNIVERSE.

murruelecrueset

Diamond Wales

Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING is within TIME
EVERYTHING I can FIND
Do you REALLY want to LEARN TO FALL?
EVERYTHING feels ALIVE
RIP the STARS from my WORLD
FEEL me NOW, 'cause EVERYTHING is ALIVE
Even MEANS I can FLY

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:06 am
Edward D Engel

☽☾ Nyx Aodhnait ☽☾ Age: 11 ☽☾ House: Unsorted

Mood: Nervous, Panicky
Thoughts: how did I decide this was a good idea?
Equipment: Wand
Where am I: Hogsmede Station

User Image

User Image

Nyx waved her goodbyes to Erica and Terren before she followed the steady stream of other unsorted first years to the Grounds Keeper, she seemed nice enough she supposed; but she was still terrified of falling into the lake or something. Nyx took a deep breath and bit her lip in lieu of shaking her head and looking like a lunatic or something. Nyx looked around and tilted her head slightly, very reminiscent of her pet fox Selene back at the orphanage. Great, now she was worrying about Selene too, she really was going to give herself a panic attack before the end of the day, she just knew it. When she heard one of the boys whisper that he'd prefer to be in Ravenclaw or Hufflepuff she eased over a little closer to him, though she didn't actually say anything, to afraid to say something stupid. She agreed with him though, if only because she knew Terren was in Hufflepuff and Erica was in Ravenclaw, at least she knew them. But where she would actually go? She didn't have a clue, but here was hoping.

User Image

There is a real magic in enthusiasm.
It spells the difference between
mediocrity and accomplishment.

OOC: Horrible post, sorry.

Nyx_Nightshade_7656

Mythical Demigod

13,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Forum Regular 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:22 pm
LET it GO, let it ROLL right OFF your shoulders
DON'T you KNOW, the HARDEST part is OVER
LET it IN, let your CLARITY DEFINE YOU
IN the END, we will ONLY just REMEMBER how it FEELS
Our LIVES are MADE, in these SMALL HOURS
These LITTLE WONDERS, these TWISTS and TURNS of FATE
TIME falls AWAY, but these SMALL HOURS
These SMALL HOURS still REMAIN

Let it slide: Confused
Let it shine: Did she... what did she do to his neck?
And I don't mind: Tanya, Leo, and Echo
We'll get by: Hogsmeade Station

E L S B E T H
L Y N W E N
V A S S

B L O O D T R A I T O R | H U F F L E P U F F | S E C ON D Y E A R User Image

Elsie looked at Leo with excitement. "Oh? Are you going to try out for your house team? I am!" she then lowered her voice so as not to wake up Echo, but he woke up anyways when the train came to a stop. As soon as she was off it, she stuck by Echo and Tanya, watching as Tanya jumped on him and... did something to his neck. She wasn't sure what exactly that meant. The girl had never, in fact, seen any real displays of affection before. Newlyn hugged her and Morven, well, she had more when they were younger and more huggy, but her father had never been one to show any, obviously, and she'd never even seen a married couple or boyfriend and girlfriend interact before, never mind friends. So... was that something friends were supposed to do? Was it a Tanya Echo thing? Should she be jumping on peoples's backs? She sort of doubted it, because she was tall for her age and would probably topple anyone she jumped on over. The blonde girl shifted her long limbs awkwardly for a moment; maybe this growth spurt wasn't all it was cracked up to be. She felt like an awkward tree. Her eyes widened a little at the mention of a projector... she'd read about them... it was a muggle thing... device... that showed things on a wall or something, wasn't it? "I've never seen a movie." she blurted out, and then blinked and realized that was probably strange. She'd never even watched something on a television set, for goodness sake. She'd used a computer before, in libraries, but just to look up books. Maybe she was the odd one out...

If you PREPARE FOR THE WORST but HOPE FOR THE BEST you will RARELY BE DISAPPOINTED.

Yukina101

murruelecrueset

Cara MiaKitty

Let your TROUBLES fall BEHIND YOU
Until you FEEL IT all AROUND YOU
If it's ME you NEED to TURN TO
It's the HEART that REALLY MATTERS in the END
And ALL of my REGRET, I HOPE
Will WASH itself AWAY SOMEHOW
But I CANNOT and WILL NOT FORGET
The WAY I FEEL right NOW

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:03 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image
Eleanora McKenny
Hufflepuff Second Year

Thinking: Another year!
Feeling: Excited
Where: Station
With: Students
Wearing: Uniform
Single

I'd rather waltz that just walk through the forest
The trees keep tempo and sway in time

Nora scrambled off the train with the rest of her school mates, riding the flood of bodies out into the fresh air of Hogsmead station. She quickly slipped off to the far side, dodging shoulders and elbows of the older students and the heads of the younger batch until she found a wall to prop herself up against. Smiling at the mass of students, she couldn't help but smile as she scanned the crowd for any familiar face as she pulled her fiery hair up into a messy bun on top of her head. She was still shorter than most of the students, but eventually the first-years were herded towards the boats and the crowd began thinning out. Letting out a huff and stepping back into the flow of students, Nora sidled towards the carriages hoping to catch someone familiar to converse with on the long ride up to the castle.

Quartets of crickets chime in for the chorus
If I were to strum on your heartstrings, would you strum on mine?

Amadeli

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:50 pm
User Image

User Image

♫ Pureblood ♫ Chaser ♫ Dating Cameron Rowley ♫

۩I love this гєς๏г๔ baby, but I can't see รҭгคเﻮђҭ anymore.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Elli giggled at the tone his voice took on when his mind wandered to the two of them alone. But the serious topic was one she'd brought up, so she cuddled into his side. She nodded her head at his plan. "Basically my plan too. I mean I wanted to be an auror.... but my OWL scores tanked that plan." She shrugged, not trying, to sound as upset about it as she was. "My plan B was always Quidditch.... I guess it's Plan A now." She shrugged and smiled up at him, laughing.

"At least we'll be together. I'm gonna miss you next year though." The second part of her sentence was whispered as she snuggled into him, getting as close as physically possibly. She really was going to miss him next year. She was so used to seeing him everyday, everywhere, all the time. Next year at school would be terrible for her. He'd be off, doing whatever he wanted to be doing, while she'd still be stuck in classes, bored out of her mind and missing him more than anything.

OOC: ...

۩I can't гє๓є๓๒єг, but it's alright, I'm คใгเﻮђҭ.۩
                                                            ۩Just ∂คภςє, Gonna be ๏кคұ.۩

Kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 4:57 pm
User Image

User Image

☭ Halfblood ☭ Seventh Year ☭ Dating Dominic Montague ☭ Vampire ☭

Baby get up ๏קєภ. your eyes ภ๏ฬ.
                                                            While we make вεℓιενε That this will last ƒøяενεя.
                                                            -------------------------------------①. . . ②. . . ③. . . ☭

Gracie rolled her eyes at Cait when she joked around about not knowing Dominic's name. "Oh alright!" She said, sticking her tongue out at her best friend. "I get the point. I never actually totally told you really anything at all about... anything. But shush that's not the point." She nudged her friend gently before poking Dom's side with a raise of her eyebrows at the boy. Seriously all the boy could ever think to talk about when he was feeling awkward was Quidditch. It was better than bringing up something like the weather, but still not his best move.

"Cait, Dom, Dom, Cait." She smirked at her best friend and bounced up to kiss Dom's cheek gently. "See now you're introduced. No more calling him 'Gracie's Boyfriend' He has a name you butt." She smiled genuinely at Rick though and ruffled her hair. "How've you been Rick?" She asked cautiously. The one defining memory she had of her fellow Ravenclaw was their shared moment back in Defense class in their third year. Both of them had, had mental breakdowns that year while facing the boggart. Hell she still couldn't face one. But she had known the look in his eyes, she recognized it from her own glances at mirrors back then. The problem was, she could still see it lingering in his eyes.... while she just masked her past with a bouncing attitude and a bright smile. The only way to be alright was to pretend she was perfect.... and not undead.... and had a family... and a whole bunch of other things.

We're ¢яαʐÿ enough to feel αℓινεnow.
                                                            And then you ҭєใใ me, that we could stay ҭ๏ﻮєҭђєг.
                                                            -------------------------------------③. . . ②. . . ①. . . ☭

Essy Ze Ninja
Diamond Wales
Rawwry

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Honesty didn't get me αиÿฬђєгє,
                                                            I know cause I яεα∂ it in your diary.
                                                            Take a ριи¢н of ṡαℓτ with every word that I ṡαÿ

Jaslyn nodded her head at his question and led the two of them off towards where the pink haired hufflepuff was. She wasn't positive, but she was pretty sure she had never talked to the younger girl before. That didn't stop her from making friends now though. She needed to make friends. She hated being alone, and any friend of Jacob's was a friend of hers.

As she was walking she pondered what he'd said about Quidditch.
                                                            "Its gotta be your year this year! That crazy Remy chick is gone, " Jaslyn was still bitter about the whole hit on her that one year with the points as price. "And Ravenclaw and Hufflepuff have lost their star seekers. We lost our chasers and its just me seeking. I'm nothing special." She shrugged and bounced along as if she hadn't just insulted herself and let her own low self-esteem come into play. She just hoped Jacob hadn't noticed, she knew it would bother him.

She was doing her best to be better and feel better about herself. She just had some slip ups.... but she was getting there. Seriously she just wasn't that good at Quidditch. She'd never be able to beat the other teams. She could barely get the team a win or two the entire time she'd played starter for them.

All I ฬคภҭ is to feel αℓινε but I'm dying on the ιиṡι∂ε.
                                                            And I've wasted all my ҭเ๓є just waiting on a ¢øмρяøмιṡε
                                                            State the øвνιøυṡ, there's nothing more I ca ṡαÿ.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:31 pm
User Image
User Image

There was a тιмє I used to look into my father's eyes. In a happy home. I was a кιиg, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gσиє, now the memory's on the wall. I hear the ѕσиgѕ from the places where I was born.

Suddenly, they were spotted. He must not have been that good of a shadow after all, because someone walked straight from the train and stopped right in front of him. Chance sighed and looked up to see just who had the nerve to stand near him. Who he saw, however, startled him more than being spotted ever could. "Virgil." he said, plainly. What did he want? Chance thought back to their conversation in the dungeons. Virgil had told him that he understood his pain, and he in turn had said that they had each other to get through their troubles. But that had just been something he said to ease the boy's mind. He didn't mean it. Did he? The redhead heard another voice, and turned to see who else had found them in the crowd. Hunter, his sister's best friend.

Cecille heard her name, and knew the voice that had said it. She smiled and turned towards the voice. "Hunter?" she questioned. He was near, she knew. "Cecille, why don't you catch up with your friend while Virgil and I have a chat. Don't get lost, now." Chance instructed, releasing his sister's hand and replacing it with Virgil's. Swiftly, he pulled the Slytherin away from his sister and her friend. He didn't want to worry her. "What do you want from me, Virgil?" he asked, not sure of what he wanted in an answer. He just wanted to be left alone, to sulk in his dark hole of depression. Why couldn't he just let that happen?

CiCi blinked her dull eyes, her hand now grasping nothing. It was a sudden motion for Chance to leave her, and she reacted quickly and nervously. The small girl reached out, searching for her friend. She didn't know the Station like she did the Great Hall, and she was scared. "Hunter? Where are you?" she asked. Then, her hands found something. A face, with smooth skin, and soft hair that fell where the eyes should be. Curious, Cecille explored the person with her tiny hands. "Is that you, Hunter? If it's not, I'm really sorry." As she gently ran her hands over the face, studying it, memorizing it in her mind, she came across something strange. It felt like a bandage or patch of some sort, right over the person's eye. "What's that?" Cecille asked, curiosity getting the best of her. She was a Ravenclaw, after all. She had the right to be curious.

There was a тιмє I met a girl of a different kind. We ruled the ωσяℓ∂. I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so уσυиg. I think of her now and then. I still hear the ѕσиgѕ reminding me of a friend.

Don't you worry, don't you worry, ¢нιℓ∂. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See, heaven's got a plan for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't you worry, don't you worry, иσω.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:53 pm
I still hear your voice when you sleep next to me. I still feel your touch in my dream. Forgive me my weakness, but I don't know why. Without you it's hard to survive.
Your arms are my castle, your heart is my sky. They wipe away tears that I cry. The good and the bad times, we've been through them all. You make me rise when I fall.

User Image
'Cause everytime we touch, I get this feeling. And everytime we kiss, I swear I could fly. Can't you feel my heart beat fast? I want this to last. Need you by my side.
'Cause everytime we touch, I feel the static. And everytime we kiss, I reach for the sky. Can't you hear my heart beat so... I can't let you go. Want you in my life.

User Image

Anna smiled when Bradley waved at her, and waved right back at him with her right hand. She moved to walk over to them, when an unnatural sound came from behind her. She turned, not sure of what she would find. Surprisingly enough, it was none other than her boyfriend, who had an unhappy cat clinging to his head. Ouch... That had to hurt. Still, the scene made the girl laugh a little. "Romulus, what on Earth have you done to upset this poor little kitty?" she joked, reaching up to stroke the cat's head. Carefully, she unlatched his claws and took him into her arms, cuddling him against her chest. "There, there. You're alright, baby. Momma Anna's got you." she purred to the cat. "You'll have to take care of those scratches, Romy, when we get to the castle." she said. It was true. She really was Momma Anna.

"Oi! Anna! Leave yer man an' join yer mates! We'll be at the carriages!" Annabeth turned around to see Tobi waving at her, calling her name, and just doing what Tobi's did. She grinned, shaking her head lightly, before turning back to Romy. She kissed his cheek and took his hand in hers, holding Chaser to her chest with the other. "Come on. Let's grab a carriage with Bradley and Tobi." Anna led him along, walking over to her two best friends, smiling widely. "Nice badge, Bradley. So you can sneak us into all the cool places in the castle, right?" she asked, jokingly. Though, it would be cool if he could do that...
xxxxxxxxxxxx In the Margins: - - -

Yukina101

Sir Spazalots

Miss GryffindorK

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games