Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:25 pm
I was a little girl alone in my little world
Who dreamed of a little home for me
I played pretend between the trees
And fed my house guests bark and leaves
And laughed in my pretty bed of green

User Image
MAISIƐ
HƐAƬHƐR
ƬHORƁURƝ

HALFBLOOD RAVENCLAW │ FIFTH YEAR PREFECT │ CHASER

Maisie swooped in to try to steal from Cady before she could reach the goals.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Scoring, +5 Stealing
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Good Arm, Deft Dodger
Lives: (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

Long walks in the dark
Through woods grown behind the park
I asked God who I'm supposed to be
The stars smiled down on me
God answered in silent reverie

The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:35 pm
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady dodged Maisie's steal attempt, reached the goals, and took the shot.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 3/3
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Winsome Fey

Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
Winsome Fey rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:17 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Gryffindor teams
                                                                What am I doing? In a match
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's good luck to the team.

Tyler shot toward the ball, hoping to block it.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: --
                                                                --/--

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                Tell me what I've gotta do
                                                                There's no getting through to you
                                                                The lights are on but nobody's home
                                                                You say I can't understand
                                                                But you're not giving me a chance
                                                                When you leave me, where do you go?

Where am I? Quidditch Pitch
                                                                Who am I with? Ravenclaw and Gryffindor teams
                                                                What am I doing? In a match
                                                                What am I thinking? Well, here's good luck to the team.

Tyler grinned as he caught the ball and passed it to Kiery.

OOC:

Position: Keeper
                                                                AC: 18
                                                                Modifiers: +10 for blocking the quaffle
                                                                Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Hold the Line
                                                                Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]
                                                                Roll: 21
                                                                --/--

And the truth is, you turn into someone else
                                                                You keep running like the sky is falling
                                                                I can whisper, I can yell
                                                                But I know, yeah I know, yeah I know
                                                                I'm just talking to myself

Cara MiaKitty

Winsome Fey

Alien Hunter

7,050 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Peoplewatcher 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:27 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ѕтяєєт ∂σωи тσ συя fєєт
                                                  ℓσѕιиg тнє fєєℓιиg σf fєєℓιиg υиιqυє, ∂σ уσυ киσω ωнαт ι мєαи؟
                                                  вα¢к тσ тнє ρℓα¢є ωнєяє ωє υѕє∂ тσ ѕαу
                                                  'мαи ιт fєєℓѕ gσσ∂ тσ fєєℓ тнιѕ ωαу,' иσω ι киσω ωнαт ι мєαи

spaceKiery caught the pass from Tyler and headed towards the goals on the other end of the pitch.

'¢αυѕє ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи
                                                  уσυя єуєѕ αяє тнє ѕιzє σf тнє мσσи
                                                  уσυ ¢συℓ∂ '¢αυѕє уσυ ¢αи ѕσ уσυ ∂σ
                                                  ωє'яє fєєℓιиg ѕσ gσσ∂ נυѕт тнє ωαу тнαт ωє ∂σ
                                                  ωнєи ιт'ѕ иιиє ιи тнє αfтєяиσσи

xxxRAVENCLAW CHASER - CAPTAINxxx
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe
                                                  Mods: (+8 to Stealing)
                                                  Lives:

Currently: To the Goal 1/3
                                                  Final Roll: ##

xxxScorexxx
                                                  00 to 00
                                                  TIED

Quote:

MJ Spooks rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 8:48 pm
User ImageUser Image

ωнєи тнє ℓєα∂єя σf тнє вα∂ gυуѕ ѕαиg ѕσмєтнιиg ѕσfт
                                          αи∂ ѕσαкє∂ ιи ραιи, ι нєαя∂ тнє є¢нσ fяσм нιѕ ѕє¢яєт нι∂єαωαу
                                          нє мυѕт'νє fσяgσт тσ ¢ℓσѕє нιѕ ∂σσя
                                          αѕ нє ¢яαикє∂ συт тнσѕє ∂ιѕмαℓ ¢нσя∂ѕ
                                          αи∂ нιѕ fσυя ωαℓℓѕ ∂є¢ℓαяє∂ нιм ιиѕαиє

spaceCharley took off after a bludger and took aim, hoping to hit Chelsea and give Nico a better shot at catching the snitch.

ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ ѕσиg ιѕ α ѕυяяєи∂єя σя α яєνєℓ
                                          ι ∂σи'т киσω ιf тнιѕ σиє ιѕ αвσυт мє σя тнє ∂єνιℓ
                                          уσυ'яє тнє נυ∂gє, σн иσ, ѕєт мє fяєє
                                          ι киσω му ѕσυℓ'ѕ fяєєzιиg, нєℓℓ'ѕ нσт fσя gσσ∂ яєαѕσи
                                          ѕσ ρℓєαѕє

xxxRAVENCLAW BEATERxxx
                                          AC: 17
                                          Skills: Deft Dodger, Mean Swing, Dang Healthy
                                          Mods: (+7 to Bludger Hits)
                                          Lives:

Aiming At: Chelsea
                                          Final Roll: 16 HIT

xxxScorexxx
                                          00 to 00
                                          TIED

murruelecreuset

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:10 pm
User Image
Gabriella Clarity Stanford
Muggleborn - Team Beater & Captain
Seventh Year Gryffindor Head Girl

People call me Gabby...
                                                  I'm 17 years old...

Location: Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Gabby took a moment at the beginning of the game before scanning the scene. Seeing Charlotte sent a bludger Chelsea's way she attempted to intercept and redirect it towards Nico. Hopefully she could start this off right, from a beater perspective.

User Image Status: Last game... Here's hoping someone is watching...
                                                  Company: Gryffindor and Ravenclaw Teams

OOC:
                                                  Aiming: Nico Saving: Chelsea - Total Roll: 14 (fail)
                                                  AC: 20
                                                  Modifiers: +10 AC, +8 Hitting
                                                  Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Mean Swing, Deft Dodger
                                                  Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                  00 - 00

Such a perceptive young girl!
I do read minds, in fact, and in yours I read...
Ah! Youthful rebellion, a strong backbone and a loud mouth
Well then, that makes it easy.
Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:12 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Nico winched from the bludger to the sholder as he shot after the snitch. he needed to end this fast!

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 14 (+1EXP +1AF1)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other-1 owwie
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:23 spotted!
                                                                            ■□□ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 12 Total: 12 (1-20)

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Final Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Here we go again

London watched his hit barrel off toward the Ravenclaw Seeker, then he watched as his own seeker came under fire. Gabby tried to prevent the hit, but it slipped past her, so he flew over to try and save Chelsea and deflect back toward Kiery the chaser.

null

Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: Chelsea Durant
Aiming At: Kiery Hemlock
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:18 {Saved, Didn't Hit}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:17 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Chelsea was off to a late start in comparison to Ravenclaw's seeker. Nico had by the looks of things spotted the snitch. Which left her on the out. It was a big deal for Gryffindor's last game. She needed to step it up and find the snitch fast. Luckily the beaters namely Londy had her back. She did not want to be like Nico. Bludgers were not friendly at all.

Company : Gryffindor and Ravenclaw Teams

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 19 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:44 pm
User Image

Nico pushed onward hoping not to get taken out, he was the backup!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            ■■□ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

null

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:47 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

With the snitch spotted Chelsea raced off after it. For once paying attention to the other seeker paid off. Course now she needed to catch up to him if she stood a chance at getting her hands on that snitch. As is her last game against Hufflepuff was a never ending cat and mouse game that ended in her defeat. Not something she wanted to relive.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 19 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:51 pm
User Image

Nico was almost there but so was the other seeker. he should be able to get a shot in before she got there

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            ■■■ Seeking
                                                                            □□ Catching

null

PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:55 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea was right behind Nico. Though he was close to the snitch. Inches from it in fact. It worried her a bit but she hoped to get involved before it was to late.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (2/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 19 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 9:58 pm
User Image

Nico reached with his good arm and hoped to win!

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:8 -.-
                                                                            ■■■ Seeking
                                                                            ■□ Catching

null

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games