Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!
"Why Not" Introduce Yourself? ^_^ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

7,165! :D
  +1
View Results

versago

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:35 pm
I just got invited o-o;
I have an extencive about me in my profile, feel free to have a look

User Image
Me with a bottle of coke with santa on it O_O; don't ask why xd  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:44 pm
I didn't even know I was apart of this guild until 5 minutes ago.......but now I know that I am! xD Hi!  

Chibi Baka Jake

swotr

6,075 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 3:55 pm
SPACE FILLER Hello. biggrin My name is Cynthia, but you all may call me Cin. I'm a girl and 17 years old. I like shiny stuff and collect lots of different things. Some of which include Pokemon cards and energy drink cans. [in real life and on Gaia]. I also like to draw. Once I get my tablet I'll start to do avi art for people again. I did at one point but, I don't have a scanner so it was a bit of a hassle and I quit.

SPACE FILLER I'm a Gaia addict and am on here about half hour before I go to school [6-6:30 am] and from after school 'till I go to sleep. [3:30-9:30 pm] Okay so I don't go to sleep at 9:30 but I go to the room at that time to watch some T.v. 'till I really go to sleep between 11pm-12am, depends on how tired I am that day.

SPACE FILLER In real life I'm a tiny little dork with multicolored hair [not all rainbow freak type! My hair, it wasn't planned]. I'm tiny in the sense that I'm 17 and only 5'0". I usually dress in black but only because I feel that's the only color I look good in. Some people call me goth, others call me emo, I'm none of those, I'm just anti-social, and a bit of a daydreamer, so half the time I'm not entirely there. But once I get to know you, I'm a really nice person. I'm fun to talk to [according to my friends], and I'm super loyal.

Okay I believe I've written enough. Bye-bye for now. pirate  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:17 pm
Welcome everyone! I hope you enjoy your stay here! biggrin  

Multiple Sporkgasm

xxbrizone

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:48 pm
hi um i like anime and i love to be part of guilds!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:50 pm
Hey thanks for the invite I really thankyou. I am weird and if you dont like it tough it out I will get better. blaugh blaugh blaugh  

TheLastLegionnaire

Spawn of Dork

Skilled Noob

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:50 pm
Um, Hi.
I'm more commonly known as Spawn and I've been on gaia for around 3-4 years now.
This is one of my main mules.
Gender is irrelevent.
I'm 17.
If you ever need to find me on gaia just look for me in the art freebies.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:53 pm
I'm Aaron, I'm a hardcore geek, I am a green w/stripe belt in Ed Parkers American Kenpo, which is 4 TESTS, not belts, to a black belt. I listen to everything but country, jazz, rap (Exept mc chris and DANGERDOOM.)  

Butters in the fridge

6,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Wistful Rain

Liberal Cat

6,400 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Trader 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:32 pm
Hi There! I'm Yunamus and got a PM to join this guild. Looks good, like it's a true guild not dead....

I am 25 and have been on Gaia since April. I can't believe it because it feels like two or three years instead.

Anyway, I like most music and some movies. Not into much TV. I love playing games on my PS2, GBA SP, PC and Nintendo 1. I like to draw and love animals.

Well, that's what I wrote so... see ya around!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 5:44 pm
hi

I just joined i don't know who invited me but thanks biggrin I feel so loved i keepo getting invited to guild randomly  

neobludragon

ethancherry

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:36 pm
Hi everyone, thanks for inviting me to the guild! This is my second guild, I hope I like it!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:51 pm
Le rawr ;o
I'm Julia.
I are Rushan.
I like webdesign and such.
I are a feminine creature.
I have a loverboo.
I are bi.
Thats all xD

` Candy iPod `

`+____paperhearts

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 6:53 pm
Allo!
I'm `+____paperhearts, but you can call me bella (part of my first username), or whatever nickname you can come up with! I'm 167! Okay...get rid of the 6 and you've got my 'true' age...lol I'm an oddball at times, confusing at other times, but I'm not that bad of a person...I don't think.

I've been on Gaia since December 18th, 2006 (a few more days until my second Gaianniversary ^^ ) and yeah...

Thanks for the invite! (I actually thought I was being banned from a guild...because I'm that paranoid..)

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:35 pm
Thnx for the invite ^^
I know this is going to be fun ^^  

XPD-154

Zphal
Captain

Shameless Humorist

24,750 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Guildmember 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2006 7:43 pm
Welcome to the guild, everyone! biggrin heart  
"CIF" Crikey! It's a Forum~!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 ... 635 636 637 638 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games