Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 8:57 pm
*She gives him a huge kiss as she brings him his Scotch. She places it onto the bar and stands very close to him. She sees Dame and Chef Karrie…* Hi there folks! *She grins and scrunches up her nose briefly.* xd

(( I owe you 2 wins?! eek stressed Starting trade. ))  
Chef_Karrie rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 1, 4, 6, 2 Total: 19 (5-30)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:00 pm
*takes a drink* How are you two doing this evening?

*wakes up and hears new voices. Raises his head and looks around, chirping sleepily*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:03 pm
-hears Velcore chirp- Oh! That reminds me, Karrie. How is Velcore feeling after the whole mouth issue?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm
He seems to be feeling just fine. He was gone all that next day, but acted just fine afterwards.

*goes up to Dame and nuzzles her*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:13 pm
*She grins at Chef Karrie.* Just wonderfully. *She presses in closer to Officer Dougherty and wraps her arm around his.* We had a lovely afternoon…very leisurely. *She gazes at Officer Dougherty.* I can't remember ever having a more enjoyable afternoon. heart  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:15 pm
Psyzapp
*She gives him a huge kiss as she brings him his Scotch. She places it onto the bar and stands very close to him. She sees Dame and Chef Karrie…* Hi there folks! *She grins and scrunches up her nose briefly.* xd

(( I owe you 2 wins?! eek stressed Starting trade. ))

(( Yeah, I got one last night right after you logged off and PM'd you about it, remember? ... BTW, thank you for both ahead of time! heart ))

*He pulls her closer to him, then reaches for his drink and takes a sip* So, was the ride worth getting "Helmet Hair" for? Heh heh ... xd  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:18 pm
Aww, good. -pets Velcore and scratches on his head and down his neck- Hello, baby, how are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:20 pm
*smiles at Psyzapp* That's good. It's good to take some time to just relax sometimes. With this expansion, you've been doing a lot lately. *takes a drink*

*chirps happily and lays his head on Dame's lap*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:22 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*He pulls her closer to him, then reaches for his drink and takes a sip* So, was the ride worth getting "Helmet Hair" for? Heh heh ... xd

*She leans into him and speaks softly to him.* Completely. heart Although…*she grins seductively*…I'm now going to need a long hot shower.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:25 pm
-continues petting Velcore- You're such a good boy, Velcore. ^_^ I'm glad you two had a good evening. You both do deserve it, friends.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:29 pm
*looks at Dame and smiles, seeing Velcore there* Velcore, you are a spoiled dragon... *finishes his drink*

*closes his eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:31 pm
That you are, little dragon. -laughs-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:39 pm
*looks innocently up at Dame*

I don't think he's nearly as spoiled as Kits' dragons, though. *reaches over and scratches the top of Velcore's head*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 15, 14 Total: 29 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:40 pm
Psyzapp
*She leans into him and speaks softly to him.* Completely. heart Although…*she grins seductively*…I'm now going to need a long hot shower.

*Smiles at Dame and Karrie pampering Velcore* Yes, it is quite enjoyable to just get out and take a ride. *Takes another sip of his drink, then gives Psyzapp a sly grin* I suppose that would be a good idea for the both of us to shower. Heh heh heh ... wink  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:41 pm
-giggles then pats him and gently removes his head from her lap. she downs her drink, then stands and stretches- Well, I must depart. -kisses Karrie's cheek and whispers in his ear- I'll be waiting for you at my apartment, don't be out too late... -hugs him then waves to Psyzapp and the Officer- Good night, everyone! -exits the bar-  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2099 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games