Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:44 pm
I'll see you in a little while. *pulls Dame close and kisses her before she can leave.

*Follows Dame home*  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:47 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*Smiles at Dame and Karrie pampering Velcore* Yes, it is quite enjoyable to just get out and take a ride. *Takes another sip of his drink, then gives Psyzapp a sly grin* I suppose that would be a good idea for the both of us to shower. Heh heh heh ... wink

Well then…*she leans down and nibbles on his ear a bit and then whispers to him*… I'll go start the shower. heart *She grins, goes over to the doorway of her office and turns around. She looks at Officer Dougherty.* Don't be too long. wink *She then departs and goes down through the corridor, into their Chambers. She peels off her garments one by one dropping them on the floor and goes into the huge master bathroom to start the shower.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 9:50 pm
Good night, Psyzapp. *gets up and takes care of his and Dame's glasses* I think I'm going to head out too. Good night, Officer Dougherty. *leaves the bar and goes to Dame's for the night*  
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 16, 20 Total: 36 (2-40)
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 10:03 pm
*Waves goodbye to Dame, then gets distracted with feeling Psyzapp nibbling on and then whispering her hot breath into his ear. He watches her backside as she heads towards the office and grins when she turns to speak to him.* I won't be long, M'dear.

*He picks up his glass as Karrie gets up and leaves* Have a good evening, Karrie. *He slams back the remainder of his scotch and sets the glass in the sink. He looks around and notes that he is the last one left in the bar, for now at least.

He makes his way down to their quarters, locking the door behind him. Noting a trail of her clothing, he follows it while picking up each article. He finds himself in their bedroom and notices steam coming from the bathroom. He sets down her clothing on a chair, then strips off his clothing. He walks into the bathroom, closing the door behind him and joins his beloved in a nice, hot, steamy shower* heart  

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:30 am
Decorera
-A nondescript delivery man enter the bar and sets down a crate just inside the door. Leaves a list on top of the crate.-

Quote:
Contained Within:
300 bottles aspirin, 20 stress balls, 40 packages green tea, 3 set Tibetian meditation bells, and aromatherapy incense set

Sent By: Dec
{MW Ladies Forever. Hope you're all alive when I get back.}
((Still trying to catch up the 40 pages since I was last in, but that appeared to be a good deed... Dec is lucky Gilder wasn't on as I'm not sure she's aware of the somewhat truce and might be inclined to pull a good deeds are punished by an auto jerk you by the ear and drop kick your arse out the door offense. Guess we'd better let her know the war is somewhat cooled... LOFL - now to go back and get the "rest of the story")) rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:42 am
{{I remember Gilda booted me once for being a grunny emo }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:02 am
((Poor TES... you know Gilda was just doing her job. *Rubs her hand against the crick in her neck.* It's taken me an hour to get through all the pages from my last post... sweatdrop And I'm also not sure how Lily's thread even ties in to MW anymore. Partly in that Lily, Faerie and Bandy were about the only ones good-deeding to begin with. It also doesn't help Gaia get pissy about whether or not she knows her password. Needs to think up a new game for the Pad to keep it in the game room.))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:09 am
{{If you want to do some kind of membership card thing for Lily's similar to MW's "wanted" poster, I would be willing to help out in that department. Figuring out a layout and what to put on it I'm too lazy to do, but I could draw a headshot of the person's avatar for it. Granted, I would like if these weren't too incredibly easy to get so I don't get swamped stressed }}  

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Maune rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 6, 5, 3, 1 Total: 16 (5-30)

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:21 am
((*spirit glomps Lili Brat and hands Tes a big plate of scones*))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:54 am
((Thanks for the offer, TES. heart I need to figure out either new or spin to the game.

@ maune: Feels a spirit tickle through her. eek whee

It's now 2 a.m. here and I was supposed to be in bed hours ago... sweatdrop At least I don't have to work tomorrow. 3nodding ))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 1:57 am
((nothing like a good day off ^^ I think you would agree Lil Brat ^^))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:01 am
((Loves those days off and tomorrow is supposed to give us some sunshine. Should probably mow the lawn if the mower cooperates. Better scoot out now, but will hopefully get in to check out the party.))  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Stargazer Lily
Crew

Tipsy Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:12 am
((*Finally manages to get in to feed her fishes and goes off to visit the Earth Day land... only to find a grunny who decides to enlighten her on his numerous sexual encounters.* eek Gaia, what are you saying in front of the kiddies? surprised ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:47 am
Stargazer Lily
((*Finally manages to get in to feed her fishes and goes off to visit the Earth Day land... only to find a grunny who decides to enlighten her on his numerous sexual encounters.* eek Gaia, what are you saying in front of the kiddies? surprised ))

((Take care Lil Brat and when I read that as well Lily I was in shocked almost o.o what are the kids going to say when they read that?))  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:50 am
{{I wasn't even going to visit the new hangout, but now that you're mentioning it, I've got to see what was said ninja }}  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2100 2101 2102 2103 2104 2105 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games