Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:12 pm
*sees Dame enter and goes up to her* Hello, there. *leans over and kisses her*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:14 pm
* takes his drink * Thank you....  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:17 pm
Amy nodded to Kits and started making the drink directly in the glass. "Don't need a recipe for this!"

She quickly finished it and slid it over to Kits, smiling. "Enjoy, Kits!"

Then, she turned to Brat and nodded her head excitedly. "Yes, I do! They're all different kinds of Fruit Cocktails in honor of the fresh fruit that is coming into season now!"

She pulled out the small pile of recipes from a pocket in her skirt that she had brought with her for the party. She quickly began to read through the different names, putting down one of the recipes on the top of the bar as she said its name.

"Watermelon Martini, Frozen Watermelon Margarita, Tornado, Sunset Strip, Killer Blowfish, Screwdriver and Strawberry Daiquiri! I've already been practicing the Strawberry Daiquiri here."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:18 pm
-just as he was wondering why in hell he agreed to Icys idea, she walks in. Watching her slow gait full of herself almost made him smile. Uhm, uhm, uhmmmmm..... twisted Then, he chef boy was also there, but that didn't matter. He may not have many chances to speak to her, let alone get close to her, but he sure as hell could watch her as long as he wanted. Feeling eyes on him, he looks up to see his men smirking at him, giving him that knowing look. Scowling, he turns his head ignoring them. Needing a drink, he stands up and goes behind to the bar, looking at the girl behind it. Overhearing her saying something about being a bartender, he tipped his hat to her- Mind if I get a Gentlemens Jack, straight up, no ice?  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:21 pm
Thank you. ^_^ *goes back to her seat, sitting with her legs crossed, facing the rest of the room*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm
Amy smiled at the man, whom she had never met before, and nodded her head. "Coming right up!"

She took out the recipe book, found the drink, and quickly began to make it. When she was done, she slipped the drink over to him across the counter. Then, she gasped and held out a box of crazy straws with fluffy colored balls on the outside of them, two crazy eyes, and two pipe cleaners.

"Would you like a specialty-made crazy straw as a souvenir, sir? I made them just for tonight's party and brought them in earlier today! They're not to drink with, obviously, but they look like a bunny!"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:23 pm
*Sips her Manhattan and goes right up to Flame.* I've got my eye on you! mad  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:25 pm
* flits behind Psyzapp and places a hand on her shoulder *? Come on and haved fun..thats what you have me for  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm
-Dec saunters into the bar, totally confident in his get up. Seeing Amy over behind the bar he gives a wave and blows her a kiss before slinking over to dame.-

Hey there Ms. Hefner. You looking fine tonight. -Gives her a brotherly kiss on the cheek and nods to Chef Karrie. Slides his bull whip over his shoulders to hang down his muscular chest.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:26 pm
*Slips behind the bar, looking for the recipe she taped there for Slow Comfortable Screws Against the Wall. She finds it and tucks it in Amy's skirt pocket.* Might want to try that sometime. The ladies seem to like it. *Then she turns and puts ice in a large glass and slowly fills it with Disaronno.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:28 pm
-takes his drink from the girl and shakes his head in refusal to the decorations- Uh, thanks but no miss. I like to take my drinks plain, without any decorations.-just as he turns to look at dame, Psyzapp gets in his face and lets him know he's being watched. Looking at her for a few moments, he reins his tongue in. Jaw working, he sips his drink and walks past her, taking his seat back up-  
(( I wonder why.... rofl ))  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
*Grins at Black as she sips her Manhattan.* Thank Black.

*Goes over to Dec* OH…Dec! Don't you look just fabulous! wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:29 pm
Amy was still holding the box of straws out to the man she didn't know, but when she saw Dec come in, she smiled brightly at him and blushed when he blew her a kiss. She hoped he'd want a drink soon.

Then, she felt Brat stick something into her skirt pocket and with one hand she reached down to pull out the recipe. She smirked mischievously at Brat and nodded. "Will do..."

She puts down the box of straws and starts filling two mixers with the ingredients that were on the recipe sheet.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:30 pm
Flame Knightmaer
-takes his drink from the girl and shakes his head in refusal to the decorations- Uh, thanks but no miss. I like to take my drinks plain, without any decorations.-just as he turns to look at dame, Psyzapp gets in his face and lets him know he's being watched. Looking at her for a few moments, he reins his tongue in. Jaw working, he sips his drink and walks past her, taking his seat back up-

Amy shrugged but smiled politely and friendly at the man. "Alright. Well, they're here if you want one later! And my name is Amethyst, Amy for short. Don't be a stranger!"  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2105 2106 2107 2108 2109 2110 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games