Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:23 pm
((yes you did. XD, i have a character named kevin, a komodo dragon character who plays rhythme guitar in ken's old band.))
Diana walked up to the door, cherry in her arms and opened the door. "Hello?" She said looking at Kevin, thinking he was Nerdio at first, but a secound glace she saw he wasn't. "Can I help you?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:27 pm
(the last names are different, right?)

"Do you know of anyone named 'Nerdio the Hedgehog'?" Kevin asked.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:33 pm
((lol yeah, i just thought it was funny.lol maybe he should join Ken's new band! i was going to say somthing eles but i forgot what! DX))
"Yes, why?" Diana asked not really wanting to know the answer. "Um, come in plaese. I can call his hotel, I'm not sure if he is still there though." She added putting down Cherry, who walked up to Kevin and tried to play patty-cake with him.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:37 pm
(maybe... wait, what positions are open on Ken's band? Kevin wouldnt take a position that calls a lot of attention compared to the others in the band)

"Maybe later." Kevin said to Cherry, then to Diana, "I have a note to give him. And it would be nice if you could."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:48 pm
((ken's new band hasn't started up yet...Does he go to school? I mean he's 16...he should start going to school with Ringo and the others!!! XDXDXD))
"Okay," Diana walked up to the phoneand dailed the number for Nerdio's hotel room.Cherry looked at Kevin and huffed. "Pway! Pwaaaaaaay!" she whined.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:52 pm
(*shrugs* Nerdio's gonna hafta settle somewhere once he finds out he has a kid, he wont exactly go out on adventures and put Kevin in danger... and Kevin would most likely be drums in a band)

Kevin sighed, "All right, all right... what do you want to play?"

The front desk picked up the call since Nerdio Kalya and Zeta had checked out already. "Hello, front desk, how may I help you?"  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:58 pm
((like tom the monkey!!!))
"Um hello, I was wondering if someone named Nerdio was still checked in..." Diana said looking back at Cherry and Kevin with a sight smile. 'He looks so much like Nerdio, what's up with this kid, and why is't he in school!?'Diana though. Cherry squeeled in glee. "Hide and seek! Hide and Seek!!!" she said over and over. Cherry ran off to hide.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:02 pm
(who?... another character?)

"No, he and two other people just checked out a few minutes ago." the person at the desk said.

Kevin counted to 10 just loud enough for Cherry to hear, then went off to search for her.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:10 pm
((yesh, he played drums for 'Dooms-Day Plan' back in georgia.))
Diana sighed. "Okay, thankyou." she said hanging up. "Well, he already check out, so I'll have to wait for him to contact me, since your father doesn't have a cell phone, as far as I know." Diana said, just making an educated guess at who Kevin was. Cherry was hidding behind the piano in the den giggleing.
----------
Ringo made her way down the hall with Leonard by her side comming back from gym. "Where are we going to go now that the roof is off limits?"
"Jorja told me to meet her in the old prayer room for lunch." Leonard said leading the way. When they opened the door he frowned. "Nice..."
Jorja turned her head. "Oh hey guys," she said getting off of Zee's lap and whipping her mouth. "I wasn't expecting you so soon..."
"What are you two back together or what?!?!?" Ringo screamed, when Snare and Lime walked into the room.
"Who?" they said in unison. "oh," Snare added when he saw Jorja and Zee.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:13 pm
(oh)

"Father? Oh, no, he's not my dad. My mom just told to me to find him and give him a note." Kevin said as he walked back into the room.

Nerdio was walking down the street, heading towards Diana's house.

(lets just say that Kalya and Zeta are off somewhere else)  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:16 pm
((okay))
"Oh, well I just asumed he was..sorry about that." Diana said rubbing her head. Cherry peeked out form behind her hiding spot and laughed, quickly tucking her head back behind the piano.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:21 pm
"Its ok." Kevin said, then walked and looked at Cherry behind the piano.

Nerdio walked up and rang the doorbell.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:26 pm
"No fair!" Cherry said, then she just laughed put her hand infront of her eyes, "Uhhh, " she said when she realized she didn't know how to count.Diana went to the door and opened it. "Nerdio!" She said hugging him, she pulled away and tilted her head. "There is a boy here to see you..."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:32 pm
Kevin looked at Nerdio and pulled out a sealed envelope.

Nerdio looked at Kevin, Except for the green spots, he looks a lot like I did when I was a teenager... he thought randomly, then took the envelope.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 6:35 pm
((superio? i though he was nerdio... XD))
Diana watched them, "Cherry just give up while you're ahead..." she said to the little girl who looked like she wasgoing to explode from all the thinking.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games