Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:09 am
User Image
Akane raised her eyebrows and said "Oh." She sat on the sofa again. "Anybody interfered you in your walk?" Akane asked that on purpose. Yuu, her otherself was there to interfer. When she heard no reply she said "Even if your first love isn't here anymore for you, either she left you or...actually died, you should remember, in life, there are a lot of woman's, who would actually love you more than your first love. You just don't believe in it."

Maybe even a Goddess can fall in love with an smart idiot.

Akane turned away for a second, one tear fell from her eye. She sharply wiped it away and turned back to Nicholas.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 3:26 pm
User ImageNicholas gave Akane a curious look after what she had just said. She sure knows a lot for someone who's been in my room the whole time. He then took it back. Or was she? At one point, it didn't matter if she was following him in secret. Nowadays Nicholas is always being followed, one way or another.

"My walk was fine." Nicholas muttered as he proceeded in lying down his sofa. He knew he wasn't going to get much sleep now, for the sun has already risen.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 2:35 am
User Image
Akane was a vampire, she never slept. Akane saw him already sleeping and laughed. She just sat comfortably on the sofa and looked at June, who was a normal human, and never woken up.

Akane then saw the sun was fully up, she knew how hard it was for Nicholas not to sleep the whole night. She touched her fangs as she felt something...

Goodness, they are not fully up yet after the transformation. How I hate this moment...

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 6:52 am
User ImageWhile most men smelled like sweat or too much perfume, women have more attractive scents they give off whenever there presence are near. Nicholas opened his eyes once more, feeling that his rest was short lived. He had been asleep for less than an hour. As he slowly turned around and lied down on his back, he noticed Akane sitting beside him. He couldn't help but think that this goddess wanted to eat him or something. Nicholas kept his guard up.

"Need anything goddess?" He asked in monotone.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 7:01 am
User Image
Akane quickly removed her finger from her mouth and turned to Nicholas. "Oh no. Can't I just sit here? You know I'm a vampire, and I never sleep." She laughed and said once more "I won't bite you, okay?" Akane then turned other side and smiled.

Oh..wait, where Solina been? I think she has gone back to our home. Psh, what a weakling.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2011 4:57 pm
User Image

After soaking in the bath for what seemed like hours, Aven climbed out and wrapped up in one of the larger towels she could find and walked back out into her room. She dug through the chest with clothes to find something to wear, finally picking up another dress, this one dark red. She slipped on the dress, examined herself in the mirror one last time, then exited the room to wander the halls.

As she walked, the cool floor under her feet helped to calm her, it was a nice change from the constant feeling of always being watched, which in a place like this was all to possible. She found herself singing as quietly as she could, the sound echoing ever so slightly.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

hatukiri

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 9:51 am
User Image
User Image

-Hatukiri smiled at his sisters adolescent like behavior and then took hold of her hand, and pulled her off of the bed. He then looked over at chief, smiled and said-

~You wouldn't mind if Hetu and I went somewhere to talk alone would you?~

-Seeing that she waved her hand at him without saying a word, he knew she would not mind at all. He was grateful Chief, was very understanding at times unlike most women who want you by their side ever waking moment. Hatukiri had always loved a challenging woman. One who would act as though they didn't give a care whether he leaved of stayed besides them. That must have been one of his reasons for liking Chief and pursuing her so much. But his pursuit would have to wait, because he and his sister had to talk on some matters urgently. So without anything else being said he left the room tagging along Hetu behind him-

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:14 pm
User ImageSensing that Akane simply wants to sit beside him, Nicholas kept quiet. He looked to the side, not only to avoid awkward staring, but also to try and not to look at the goddess' well-shaped chest. Until now he finds it odd that women keep on entering and exiting his room. Some of which even slept with him.

It didn't take long for Nicholas' stomach to growl. He hasn't eaten since the trip yesterday. Being a guest here in Castle Neteru, it would be rude to simply raid the kitchen. His hunger would have to wait.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Diyske

PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 6:46 pm
User Image

*Atlas was delightfully amused as he saw the little human girl make her leave, to else where, he smiled caddishly at Ra-iem and said.*

Well...even as dumb as humans are, atleast they know when they are not wanted
*he said with a scoff, but instantly his facial expression turned plain once more and said dryly*
My orders here, were to help you and i did, I have non else...
*With that said he vanished in a foggy air*

User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 26, 2011 7:08 pm
User Image

*Ra-iem was silent, not knowing what to say.Before he could stop Aven she was gone, and before he could get in one single reply to Atlas, he was gone as well, the coordinates Atlas had given him where now planted into his memory, but they would do him no good seeing that he had no map and he lacked a compass. So he sighed heavily and quickly trotted back down the stairs, exiting the Castle as he spoke to himself*

"At least i know shes in the forest...but where is the question!!"
*He looked at the vast evergreens that where about only 8 Acres away from where he stood. his eyes glimpse at the, mountainous range of Oak trees, pine trees, some other towering ordinary trees that humans would see regularly in their own world. It wasn't those trees that worried him, It were the ones found deeper in the woods....The Mystical ones, the ones that moved, The ones of few that talked, The ones that were carnivorous* "I thought I told her NOT to go in there?" *He began walking towards the forest*

Diyske

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 3:05 am
User Image
Akane heard a growl from near her and her eyes rolled towards a small kitchen that was in all Chambers. She stood up and said "I'll do something about that little sound." Akane smiled walking inside the kitchen.

She opened the fridge, and saw the ingredients. They were given in starter pack, when you move into chamber.

I'll do.. Fried eggs, rice and some sushi.

Akane took out the ingredients and started mixing, and everything that. She tried to lower the sound of her cooking, not to disturb, June and Nhik from his tiredness.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 7:14 am
User ImageThe smell of food entered Nicholas' nose as he slowly opened his eyes from their relaxed state. He was unaware of the small kitchen in his own room until now. He wasn't the type to explore uneccessary things. After sitting up on the sofa where he rested, he looked around and saw the goddess of blood cooking. First a blood-sucker, now a house wife? Nicholas told himself as he stretched his arms a bit. He gazed at the sunlight which was now piercing through the curtains of the balcony, bathing the room in a bright orange color. First, some food. Then back to reading.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 8:56 am
User Image

How long had she been wandering? Aven didnt know, but she found herself in what looked like a ballroom, not to big, but still impressive. All the windows had thick curtains from floor to ceiling, and they were all open, letting the sunlight poor into the room. Sitting alone in one corner was a small piano. She walked over and sat down, slowly running her fingers over the keys. It had been a long time..."I wonder if I..." she thought to herself.

Looking around to make sure no one was there, she began to play a soft melody, hitting a few wrong notes at first, but as she continued to play everything started coming back to her.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 27, 2011 10:13 am
User Image
When Akane was done, with Sushi and fried eggs, she brought it to the room and saw Nicholas already up. "Im too weird huh? Though, I have some experience from my normal life before I knew this was the Devil eye. I was 5..." She suddenly stopped and said "Sorry, I got carried away."

She came back to the kitchen, rolling up all the sushi.

Im being too weird. Ugh, and that's how Im trying a guy to like me?!

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games