Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 pm
User Image
Hana hit him in the face, but hesitated before she did. "I've told you a thousand times not to call me Hana-Chan!" her voice was still shifting.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:16 pm
Brago got mad as she hit him. " Come on Hana, we will do it exactly how you like it... rough and hard" he laughed  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:23 pm
User Image
Hana was starting to struggle with the temptation Brago was laying in front of her. She hesitated again, her body stopping for a moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 pm
"Okay, so you dont want to do it? Guess I will go to sleep without sex then."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:26 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante wasn't sure to trust her, but he did so anyways and took her hand. "I'm going to crack your skull open if we end up somewhere unpleasant, like Hell." He said with a serious look upon his face.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:30 pm
User Image
Hana's hesitation broke and she tackled Brago to the ground. "Don't even think about pulling that with me." She said, her voice compleatly normal.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:35 pm
"Have you mastered yourself, Hana?" Brago said from the ground.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:37 pm
User Image
"Would you still be alive right now if i hadn't?" aske asked him, leaning close to his face.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:42 pm
"Yes, i would." he retorted. I would also have that Demon side on the ground moaning.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:45 pm
User Image
"I could let her back out to see how you handle her. She's just me with no restrictions. and anger issues." Hana laughed. "So do you want to play with me with no restrictions?"  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:50 pm
Brago flippedtheir positions so he was on top of Hana. He held her to the ground " Yes. I will defeat her for you right away. Im in a good position too. "  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
"If i were going to take someone to Hell, you wouldn't be my first choice," she said as she gripped his hand and pulled him through into screaming chaos. People were screaming, and running. Rounding a corner, came a stalking gray wolf, its ears tipped in black. Saliva dripped from ots snarling drawn back lips. Blood smeared its muzzle. It stopped ten feet from them. "This is so bad. Don't make any sudden movements. Misha is not in control."
The raging wolf, stopped when it saw the two people appear. The female had the feel of another predator and the male....Misha struggled with herself to gain control, her human side scrabbling for purchase over the beast. When she saw Dante, her efforts doubled. She didn't want to kill him. Nooooooo, she moaned in despair. It came out as a low growl. Red eyes flicked back and forth between the two. It began to inch forward and stopped again, shaking its head. It whined once before resuming a menacing growl.

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:54 pm
User Image
Hana released her body to the side of her that was her demon. She instantly tired to bite bragos face but couldn't reach. "Looks like i don't want to get away." She said seductivly. She started to struggle against brago.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:00 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Dante scoffed but then let Nike pull him through. Teh scenery suddenly changed and he looked at the wolf. "Wait, so that thing is Misha?" He asked, his gaze not moving away. He stepped back a bit as the wolf had inched forward, but he saw the struggle in the wolf's eyes.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  

BLStoner

OG Gaian

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2009 9:15 pm
User Image
"Her mother was a panther and her father a wolf, its unusual but Misha came out able to change into both. Only problem is, the wolf is harder to control, so she surpresses it. If it's out, i don't know how to put it back." Nike explained never taking her eyes off the wolf." Nike stepped forward and called Misha's name, flexing the bond.
The wolf's head swung towards the woman as she stepped forward. It felt something tug on it and growled in confusion. Misha clung to that and managed to stop the wolf again. It whined again, swiping at its head. For a moment the eyes were caramel colored.

User Image

❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games