Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:06 pm
(She posts! 0.0 xD)
Dasani fidgeted with the hem of her shirt. Back in the hospital.. She sighed and looked at the faces of the others, trying to pin an emotion to their expression. She had a bit of trubble doing so since she didn't know what they felt like herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 1:49 pm
((XD))
The nurse walked out and looked at the group. "Chris is fine, she's sleeping in her room. You can come see her now." She said. Erin and Blake nodded, standing up and walking. Tomoyo, Jude, Aria, and Kazumi got up as well, walking behind them slowly. 'You ok?' Kazumi asked Dasani.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 2:00 pm
Sora and Amy followed the others into Chris' room.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:45 am
Erin and Kazumi were the first to get in the room, and they went to stand beside her bed. "We gave her the blood, her vitals were critical for a bit. But she's alright now. She should wake up any minute." She said. With a silent nod, she walked to the door. "If there's anything you or she needs, let me know." And with that, left the room. Chris moaned a bit, her eyes fluttering and opening a slit. ".. What happened..?" She asked quietly. "You're ok. You had your wing removed too." Erin said, smiling down at her faintly.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 6:04 pm
Dasani didn't have an answer to Kazumi's question. Was she ok? She didn't know. She followed the others into the other room and looked at Chris laying in the bed, she looked week. 'They took her wing off..' Dasani thought and shivered slightly.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:43 pm
Kazumi nodded slowly. Chris tried to lift her head up but had little success. "You need to rest." She told her. Chris looked up at her and smiled faintly, closing her eyes. "Thanks guys..." She said.  

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Rebel the DESTROYA

Invisible Shapeshifter

8,475 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 4:00 pm
*peeks around the corner*  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 6:48 pm
Hannah slightly sat by herself away from the group, she laid herself across a cushioned bench thing. She shut her eyes and in two or three minutes she was out cold, sleeping curled up in a ball. Austin walked up to her and place her head on his lap. He stroked her hair and kept her warm.  

Cyan Blue Queen

Shameless Werewolf

12,050 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Cool Cat 500

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Oct 03, 2010 7:01 pm
The two agents from before walked into the room. "Hello. I see the information has been retrieved?" One asked. Erin looked up at him, giving him a sharp glare. He walked next to the bed, and looked down at Chris. "How are you feeling, sweetheart?" He asked. ".. Fine." She said in a hushed tone. "We have your evidence." Erin handed him a few files, containing the flock's birth records and files. "Hope it was worth it." She said coldly. They nodded. "Believe me, it does. This will help us take down Itexicon." the second said reassuringly. He turned around. "We will be back later, to check on you kids. Take care." He said as they walked out of the room. Kazumi sat down, looking at the others.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 12:48 pm
"You don't feel right without your wings," Amy said to Chris, standing beside her bed. "Your mind, I mean. It feels as if part of your mind was taken away as well."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:03 pm
Chris looked at Amy strangely. "W-what do you mean? How?" She asked. Kazumi nodded quietly, seeing the same as her.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 1:08 pm
"I can't explain it," Amy said, frowning. "It feels like somethings missing. Everyone else here has that part, except for Kazumi and Tomoyo. I think it has something to do with our wings."  

Faithful Fire
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:52 pm
Chris looked down a bit and frowned. "I.. I don't feel different..." She said. "Is that a bad thing?"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:22 pm
Name: Ceacus Wright
Image:User Image
Faction: (Eraser, avion hybrid, Scientist, etc.): human/avian hybrid

Bio: Ceacus was born with his telekinetic powers. The school discovered him when he was only four years old, and held him captive until he recently escaped. The School used medicines to supress his telekinetic and telepathic powers, so as soon was the medicines wore off, Ceacus blacked out, and found himself in a hospital three weeks after his escape.

Special Abilities: (If any) telekinesis, and the ability to control others thoughts and actions through physical contact. (In other words he can control you, or push a thought into your mind while he's touching you.  

keany-beany
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 4:25 pm
((I haven't posted in this Rp in months... if someone could fill me in on who's who, and what's going on that would be great. I'll try my best to jump in without messing anything up))

Ceacus slowly woke up. The world around him had changed. He was in a white room, on a soft bed with white sheets. He could feel the thoughts of people around him, but he couldn't hone in on them. "Where am I? How did I get here?" These were the only questions in Ceacus' mind as he wandered out of his room and down the hallway.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games