Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Ruins of Kameko Academy(Closed Forever, Its Been A Fun Time) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:37 pm
"thats the only one i care about if i quit i can spend all my time protecting her"
he said muttering as he hit the ground  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:55 pm
Reiko makes a fist with her hand."Do you think that Shana would like you to quit?! Are you quiting for Dimitri?!"  

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:57 pm
"..."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:59 pm
"Is that all you can say?! If we weren't on the same team right now...and if I wasn't friends with Shana. YOU WOULD BE DEAD!!"Reiko yelled.
"Oh look..."X-Reiko said as she saw Mathius walking in the halls."Finally found someone."

gas powered stick

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:02 pm
"THEN KILL ME"
a aura of light came out  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:03 pm
Dimitri looked at Kyuki with a straight face "I may not be able to save them now... but they can wait...." he looks at Kyuki "I'll esape myself...." Dimitri stuck up his hand and the yellow aura began to swirl infront of him "Sorry little girl, and Kyuki but I have a team to attend, too" he stepped into it

Natsumi laughed "Well I'f I"m old then I guess you are babies...."  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:08 pm
"Heh. We are pretty good fighters for babies."Shana said smirking.
Reiko put her fists down."No wonder Shana wanted to kill herself, she probably feels that you care for Dimitri more than her!"Reiko yelled, wanting to punch William in the face.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:11 pm
william tossed reiko a sword
"if you are going to kill me i would like to to stb me throught the heart"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:13 pm
"I am not a killer."Reiko said as she dropped the sword."Why are you quiting?"Reiko asked calmly.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:15 pm
Kyuki closed her eyes and the yellow aura exploded. "Do you want to know what it's like here when I release all the souls?" She said. Without waiting for an answer she pulled her arm out to the side where a blue magic seal formed. She waved her hand down and the seal opened. Millions of souls poured out instantly. All anyone could see was blue and black souls. There was also an extremely loud scream. It was absolutely impossible to see or hear anything, yet when Kyuki spoke it was loud and clear and she could be seen clearly. "I'll just keep it like this for a while." she said smiling as she began to vanish. "Oh forgot to say, any energy that the souls passed through disintegrates."

((In case you're wondering why she can still do all this stuff after being sealed, it's because it's her hell. There her powers are unlimited. Just to clarify ;3))  

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:16 pm
"i cant take it anymore i cant play this sick and twisted game"  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 pm
Dimitri jumped back he fell to the ground "Damn....I failed agian...." a tear dropped, then he remembered he closed his eyes and focused on William and Kameko and sent his voice through there mouths "I'm okay...." Kameko and William heard it then the transition stopped

((((HOW DO I GET OUT!!!!!))))

Natsumi laughed agian "We'll see about that!" she jumped towards Shana  

dawgybites

gas powered stick

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:25 pm
Shana jumped back when Natsumi charged. She took out her katanas."Old lady..."
Kameko smiled when she heard Dimitri's voice."Okay..."she said as she took out a long spear.
"Your weak."Reiko said.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:26 pm
"i know"
he heard dimtri's voice
"wtf"  

Haipa Senkou

5,500 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

inutori

3,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:27 pm
((Well I was thinking when the seal breaks, your energy will be released into the real world which will give you a portal to get back. That would also mean you can't get back to finish the game >.> so um....not sure ._.''))  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 324 325 326 327 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games