Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

vampiricbloodgirl1

Aged Gatekeeper

7,550 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:36 pm
((Lol everyone's offline this time xP and yay first on this page >:3))  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 9:51 pm
((I'm online, but stuck for now))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 9:19 am
|| -didn't see eternal's post on page like 208, on which I posted, but didn't read... x.x FAIL! AND O_O OMFGWTFBBQCIELDRESSOMG!THEAWESOMENESS!!!NOFREAKINWAY!!!!! -dies- I.... Love.... Ciel-sama... -twitch- and ):< AL IS NOT RIDICULOUS! Al is an awesome giant suit of armor... And Ed's brother :3, lols Wolfy. also found a scarf/hat set cuter than a cat one >:3 ||

Maria had dozed off, awoken by Chrissy's mind, Holy muffins! A VOICE! Oh... Hi Chrissy! She thought, rubbing her eyes and making sure her giftcard hadn't gotten stolen, she then got up and started looking around for something for Avery, she picked up a owl scarf and hat set. She figured it was cute so bought it for Avery. Hmmm... Maybe... Something... Cute.... And blue... If not maybe chocolate, or icecream... Yeah, anyone of those... And, what do you want? She asked, she didn't know which textbooks he might of wanted, or if he even had all of them, so she figured that she may as well find out something else he might want.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:27 am
Alright. I'll look for something along those lines. As for me? Hmm, well I think someone's already gotten me Ovid's Metamorphoses so..hmm,,. Christopher thought. There was a book he had seen somewhere that was proposing a new scientific theory that had to do with physics, so he informed Maria about that. If you can't find it, just get me a package of neckties or something he added. Christopher then went off to find something blue and fuzzy for Maria, or chocolate.

((I'm thinking the mansion place they'll be staying at will have something to do with either the family of Whit or Spencer. What do you think?))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 1:50 pm
|| Ohh... That'd be cool, like Spencer or Whit's parents could be all like, y'know, "OMG I'M A PARENT! I'm totally gonna try and act cool while helping out my son/daughter's friends!" x3 I find it funny when parents do that, or old teachers who would be like, "You see, this theory and blahblah, its poppin' and making the roof catch fire yo'" X3 ||
Uuuu! Okay! she thought back and walked into a book store to find it, instead of looking through the whole store, she asked one of the employees had the book. At first they gave her a strange look, then shrugged and checked on of those handheld stock checker thingies. He simply shook his head 'no', so Maria proceeded to the next store. On her way to the next store she stopped to look at a booth, it had various jewelry and such, but one caught her eye for Jordan, a necklace with a bird on it. It wasn't big and flashy, but it wasn't too small either. Maria happily bought it, and the booth put it in a nice decorative box.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:09 pm
Cute and blue. What did that entail? Just anything? If Christopher saw a blue sweater, would that do? Or a stuffed animal? Hmm. Maybe the chocolate would be better. Though this many days before Christmas, it would have to be kept somewhere cool so it didn't melt. Christopher went wandering for the gift.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:20 pm
Maria walked into another store, one which seemed to be occupied by nerds. This just might be the place... she thought to herself, entering it she asked an employee, who seemed to have never talked to a girl before, but by the mention of the book went into a whole discourse about theories and such, "What?" She asked, "Can I just buy the book please." She said bluntly, getting a headache from all the big words, he rang the book up for her and gave her the bag. Maria nearly fell over from the weight of the bag, but was determined and carried it out to a bench, were she sat down for a moment, rubbing her wrists. From her seat she saw a fancy suit store. With pink ties. Pink would suit Chrissy... She thought, lugging the heavy bag along as she bought a pack of pink ties, each one a different shade of pink, some even had flowers on them.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 2:31 pm
(( pink? xd ))

Christopher passed by a store and spotted a large blue dolphin stuffed animal. That might work. Christopher had a feeling Maria had told others to get her chocolate as well, so he figured that this could be something different. He walked into the store to check it out.

He eventually bought the dolphin. The only problem was it was a bit big and hard to hide should it be seen. Christopher also felt a little embarassed to be walking around the mall with a blue stuffed dolphin. He tried to stuff it in the bag as much as he could. It was a large paper bag.

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:03 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Yes, we shall," Michishige decided, walking ahead of the group casually, making sure not look to his right, where the girls were. "You know, being a ninja is easier than I had expected..."

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

{ GO MARIA! XD }

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:08 pm
Maria held the ties up as she sat on a bench, "Fufufu! Everyone should get a laugh out of these~" She said, then shoved them back in a bag. Now... Who else? Let's see... Spence and Whit, I guess. She thought to herself, she got up, carrying everything but the book in one hand, the book needed its own hand. What should I get for them...? Maybe I can get Whit a picture of Avery I got of her one day during gym when it was swim week...?
|| >:3 and yes! PINK! Fufufufu... (mah ebil laugh) ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:14 pm
(Dangit! I was gonna get Chris a tie T.T Lol, now I need to think of another something or other....>.> ALSO SWEET owl hat. AND the necklace is cute too. I'd shop with Maria any day, she seems to just fall into these things XD Ahm also the mansiony thing in the woods is supposed to be for allll the kids who get stuck at school, not just our group :p...I thinks...)

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery poked around the shelves, she found an overly large coloring book, and took a minute to peruse through it. It was pretty awesome. If she hadn't been shopping for gifts she might have considered getting it. As it was she didn't know who to get it for.n It wasn't your average little kids coloring book. It had pages with half drawn pictures blank pages, pages with suggestive phrases and brain teasers. Basically it was a great time waster for anybody who got bored and liked to doodle. Picking one up, Avery saw a different version beneath it and she picked that one up too. They were slightly up there for coloring books, but she figured it was a good investment. They were neat!

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was casually invis-o-billing Spencer's bags when he saw a neat kiosk and dragged the guys over to it. It was around the corner from the girls anyway so they were safe enough.
The kiosk held bonsai trees in ceramic pots.
Whit thought Avery would totally like them. He got talking to the cashier and learned a lot about bonsai trees he'd probably never need to know.
Getting into it he picked one out for Avery and bought her a small container of liquid fertilizer as well. He got a sturdy paper bag with rope handles and an enforced base to carry it around it. Well that was her done at the very least.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:39 pm
((you can still get a tie for Chris. Also, I was aware it would be for everyone, I was just thinking that the mansion like place everyone would be at belong to either Spencer's family or Whit's.))

"Hmm, I wonder who else would like this. Is Jordan into this stuff? I don't have her gift yet" Spencer stated.

Christopher spotted the other guys over at the kiosk and went over. "Oh, hello all. How much shopping have you guys completed so far?" he asked.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:47 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

Turning to see Christopher, Michishige chuckled. "I'm done with my shopping. Got it done rather quick. You?" he asked Christopher.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 3:55 pm
"I've still got more to do" Christopher said, "but I'm not sure what to get". He shrugged. He looked over at the kiosk everyone was at.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:05 pm
Maria was set of Whit's present, but Spence... Maria shrugged and walked back into the store, getting Spence the package of pink ties too, that way Spence and Chrissy could match. Uu... All done. She thought, then sat back on the bench, waiting for the others to finish.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games