Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2017 10:13 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
н ι т σ s h ιι т σ
α ɢ є :: 1 6ɢ є η ∂ є r :: ♂ɢ є η ι ηк υ м σ ɢ α к υ r є
ɢєηנυтsυтαмєr
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Ryo :: 両 1,000
AC :: 0

Hit
ChakraPool :: 360 / 360
StaminaPool :: 150 / 150

Scylla
ChakraPool :: 180 / 180
StaminaPool :: 75 / 75

Kunai :: 10/10
Shuriken :: 05/05
Windmill Shuriken :: 01/01
Ocarina :: 01

"Sheet? Of all the possible nicknames huh?" He said this with a bemused laugh that was more exasperated than it was annoyed. He sensed no ill will and considering the fact that she had so far proven to be almost as awkward as him-probably the reason why talking to her was fast becoming easier and easier, something that he appreciated-he was certain that insulting him was not her intention. But still... why Sheet? If more followed her example he might have to officially get a name change. Sheet definitely wasn't the most badass sounding nickname for a ninja he'd ever heard of. 'On the other hand, nicknames are a term of endearment. Does that mean she already feels close enough to me to give me such a term? But we just met? Yeah it still makes no sense. Ugh my brain hurts. Time to stop looking too deep into something that probably isn't that big of a deal.'

Moving on, Hitoshi couldn't quite help but to quirk an eyebrow-one that she would never seen-in confusion at her statement. Before addressing that though there was one thing he definitely had to get straight. "I'll have you know Xion... san? Chan? Where I'm from we don't really use honorifics but they seem to be more common or expected here so I'm not sure which to use so... I like the sound of Xion-chan I guess." And that was him derailing himself. An achievement indeed, but not entirely a proud one. Letting out an embarrassed laugh, the boy moved on with he'd originally intended to tell her. "Anyways I'll have you know I'm a proud Genin of Kumogakure. NOT an academy student." He tapped the headband wrapped around his right bicep to emphasize his point, a motion she would not see but would surely here as his fingernail tapped against cool metal. "And even if you think you'll slow down my training I don't mind. You don't have a squad either right? So two training together would be much better than either of us training alone. I see it more as a win-win situation. You get someone to read some scrolls aloud to you. I get to spend some time with you. And if we have a chance to spar you'll get some practice dealing with your problem before you go out in the field. I'd hate for your undoing to be flying chairs after all." He chuckled lightly as he said this, intending it as a well-meaning joke and hoping that his new friend wouldn't take offense to it.

Hitoshi-now dubbed 'Sheet'-patted Scylla on the head once more. The lizard lifted its head off of his feet where it had been resting, allowing its master to get up from where he sat. As Hitoshi was standing however he realized the... implication that some of his words might have had. 'Did I just say I'd benefit in this by getting to spend time with her?' Thankfully he was able to limit his reaction to realizing his blunder to just a visual cringe that she would never see. No word vomit escaped from his mouth this time. Still though, as he held out a hand to the girl to help her up he couldn't help but to think. 'Well, it's true. I would like to spend some time with her. We've only met just a minute ago and yet somehow she's incredibly easy to talk to.' Sure it helped that she embarrassed herself as well by walking into that chair, but it was still weird. Trying not to think too much about it he kept his hand held out towards her. Knowing she wouldn't see the hand though, he spoke. "So you stated before that your body is fragile. Would you like some help walking for now? I, uh, got my hand held out towards you if you need to take it." Again, this would normally be the time when Hitoshi's stuttering would come back full force. But again they did not come. Perhaps a combination of Xion being particularly easy to talk to and his desire to help overriding his natural shyness?

Scylla, annoyed that Hitoshi had completely neglected to introduce her to his new friend, loudly whacked her tail against the back of his legs. The boy yelped in surprise but, hand still held out, quickly fixed his blunder. "Oh right! And here next to me is my cute little pet Scylla. She's a water monitor lizard and a voracious carnivore, but no need to worry. She's actually quite lovely around people. When she's not whacking them with her tail." As he said this last part he shot a half-hearted glare down towards his pet. The tone of his voice, however, stayed wonderfully pleasant.

☁ - [ OOC ] - ☁

Techniques Used/Active

Passives

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 12:07 am
I see more

with my eyes closed

than open.

- Xion Akagami

Female . 5'5" . 111lbs . 22 years old . D-rank . Genin . Sensor . Medical . Seirei no Hogosha . Kumogakure
Xion guessed. She didn't even know academy students could come into the Raikage's tower unless it was to get promoted. However, he got to the point she wanted, so she didn't bother correcting him. Besides, her talking about it would just create more sounds, something that Sheet was making plenty of by himself. Admittedly, Xion actually got a little distracted halfway through Sheet's talking, or at least she seemed to have become distracted. In her opinion, she was paying attention just fine, catching every word and missing everything between the lines, which was normal for her. However, her head had begun moving, ears repositioning and focusing in on the sounds beyond Sheet's talking. She was always kind of aware of her surroundings to an extent, but even then, she didn't like to go for too long without taking a good "look" around her.

This head turning would continue until Sheet told her that she could take his hand and asked about her fragile body. Xion looked in the direction of his voice and… stared… blankly… for… a… bit. She knew that it was polite to accept the help, at least to stand up. However, she wasn't so acutely aware of her surroundings that she could feel exactly where a single, extended limb was placed. She kind of felt one part of the mass in front of her that was Sheet being a little closer to her than the rest, but her background made her wary about whether the extended part was a hand or a sword handle. Xion wished of the hand so that she could confirm. Hands connected to a living body moved in a different way than swords hung at the waist.

That was when good old Skillet, it was Scylla, came to the rescue with a nice, steady whack to Sheet's leg. Xion's face lit up in a smile when she felt the extended mass move in surprise with the rest of the body. It moved too little to just be something hanging off the body. As Sheet recovered and introduce Window, Xion made a good guess for the hand, missed, made another grab, and got it right.

Once Xion made contact with Sheet's hand, which was right after he finished shooting that half-glare Xion didn't notice, the blind girl pulled herself up mostly with her own power. "Thank you, Skillet," Xion thanked the monitor lizard, looking down at Sheet's legs and… well… completely missing Skillet's face. The best she probably got was part of her body. Of course, the tamer also deserved thanks. "And you, Sheet," Xion looked back up to address Sheet in the same sentence she addressed Window, talking straight at his chest. She followed the generic thanks with a correction she felt necessary, "I am fine walking on my own, though. Please don't worry." Xion got bruises all the time. The fragile part of her body was that she got bruises often. It didn't mean that a bruise was a crippling injury.

Of course, Xion's dismissal of Sheet's help shouldn't be taken to mean dismissal of everything he offered. Hopefully he didn't give up hope, though, because before saying anything else, Xion focused first on getting a sense of her bearings, a task that required she tap and sweep her cane here and there. She took a step in one direction then back in another. Only after Xion found what felt like an aisle through the cheer did she address Sheet again. She turned in the direction she last remembered him in. Maybe she was just talking to air at this point, but nonetheless, she accepted his previous offer, "I would enjoy training with you if you are fine with me." Xion extended a hand, "I am new to Kumogakure, so it would be nice to get to know the people I will be working alongside." Such a business-like reason, but the way Xion talked about it was anything but. Her smile was less business-as-usual and more hey-new-friend. She'd grown up in an environment where work and regular life were one and the same. For years, nearly everyone she knew, friends and enemies alike, was also someone she worked with.

From the moment it was first extended, the obvious way to think of Xion's hand was to invite a hand shake. That wasn't wrong. In fact, Sheet would probably get to the hand shaking before Xion even needed to ask. For a good bit of time after her last bit of talking, Xion wouldn't say anything about her hand, so there was certainly more than enough time. If the pause stretched on for too long without any hand, though, Xion would just ask, "Sheet, may I have your hand, please?". Regardless, once a hand found its way into Xion's, both of Xion's hands would close over and around it. Forcing one's way out of the cage would be easy, but it wasn't like Xion was doing anything bad to the hand she had trapped.

I am tied to...
    No one
    Normal connection
    Custom connection

My chakra is at... 565 / 565
My stamina is at... 75 / 75

The things I do with thinking are...
    ACTIVE NAME RANK [ DESCRIPTION ]

The things I do without thinking are...
    PASSIVE NAME RANK/SOURCE [ DESCRIPTION ]

Hey! Listen!...
BlackJack1995

Spin.
The red threads
Spin.
Measure.
of Fate Heart Destiny Spirit that
Weave.
Cut.
tie us all.
Create.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:28 am
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
н ι т σ s h ιι т σ
ɢєηנυтsυтαмєr

Hit

Scylla

Knowing the importance of eye contact and keeping it with the person you were talking to, Hitoshi had to remind himself that the girl was blind to keep down a minor amount of annoyance. Somehow he felt like he'd have to be reminding himself of her blindness for some time to come. He hadn't realized until after he had pulled the girl up from her seated position why it had taken her a while to grab his offered hand. Of course that was because she couldn't see it. He was so used to people not being blind that even though he knew Xion was blind, he'd acted as if she were not. When the girl professed that she was fine walking on her own a pout appeared on his face that she surely would have found amusing if only she could see it. 'Curses. Excuse to hold her hand foiled. Better luck next time Hitoshi.'

Hitoshi watched curiously however as the girl found her way out into an aisle away from the chair with the use of her cane. He'd never met a blind person before so the idea that one could find their way around with just the use of a cane was fascinating to him. That along with her previous clumsiness made him wonder briefly how she managed to become a genin with such a disability. Perhaps her talents lied more in healing others rather than direct combat? He supposed it was very possible. Maybe if she had a pet to help her get around that would help with the clumsiness? The blind having pets for such a purpose was common after all right? A picture of Scylla-leash tied around her neck and leading the blind maiden around the village-briefly entered his mind. He quickly banished the ridiculous thought, laughing quietly at just how silly it was.

When Xion asked Hitoshi for his hand he suddenly realized that he'd just been standing there staring at her for several seconds. Ah he got lost in thought again. Thankfully Xion appeared to be a woman of few words. At least it appeared she had accepted his offer to train together. Leaving her hanging like that when she had been so patient in wanting to give him a handshake would be rude though, so he accepted her offered hand with his own. When he did, she did the oddest thing though as she trapped his hand by closing her other around it. 'If she were looking at my face rather than my chest this might almost be romantic... but wait, isn't it? It wasn't like Hitoshi watched romantic movies or read such novels on a regular basis. He lived with a young woman that was like an older sister to him though and so had been forced to watch enough romantic movies to know that a woman holding a man's hand in the way she currently was would typically be considered romantic. Hitoshi had been talking to the girl long enough though to infer she was almost as socially awkward as he was, so he concluded that it was likely she intended no such meaning in her actions. Still, that didn't stop his face from flushing red, hand from getting (slightly) sweaty, or that wretched stutter from rearing its ugly head once again as they stood there with her hands wrapped around his... for several seconds. "H-hey um... Xion," he decided to drop the -chan honorific. It felt weird to use it when she wouldn't use an honorific with him. And he wasn't used to using them in the first place anyways. "W-while I am l-loathe to complain about holding your hands in mine... shouldn't we get going?" A nervous laugh managed to escape his lips, as he was thanked whatever god was listening that he was able to get that stutter back under control. He supposed the girl wanted him to lead her to the academy since she had said she was new to Kumogakure. It would be difficult for him to lead her though with her grabbing his hand with both of hers and standing so... closely to him. Perhaps she wanted to talk? That shouldn't be too difficult. She'd provided a perfect topic of conversation earlier. "So, uh, you're even newer here than I huh... Xi? Your name isn't very nickname friendly you know. Anyways, where are you from? What's it like? If you don't mind me asking that is."

☁ - [ OOC ] - ☁

Techniques Used/Active

Passives

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:18 pm
I see more

with my eyes closed

than open.

- Xion Akagami

Female . 5'5" . 111lbs . 22 years old . D-rank . Genin . Sensor . Medical . Seirei no Hogosha . Kumogakure
For someone who could not see, touch was a very important tool to in experiencing the world. Of course, sound was the most used, the sense that worked the hardest to make up for lack of sight. However, sound could not convey the details that touch could. At least, not the sounds that human ears could hear, and Xion was very much human. That was why Xion had encased Sheet's hand, and why her fingers ran over them in various angles, feeling around for their shape and texture, However, that wasn't all. There was a wealth of information in the hand, so long as one could safely assume that the proportions of the rest of the body were normal. Xion could tell about how much bigger Sheet was compared to her and she could feel from the lack of callouses that he was not the type to rough house it with his lizard. He was rather on the skinner side, without much fat or muscle. It was also sweaty, which felt a little unpleasant. Sweaty hands always felt a little unpleasant. In fact, Xion released Sheet's hands because they were sweaty, which just happened to coincide with him asking whether or not they should get going.

While patting her hands dry on her apron, Xion mulled over Sheet's question, the answers asked of her distracting her from feeling around Sheet's face. She actually looked rather troubled while thinking, an expression that she didn't mean to show, but well… She was as bad at hiding her emotions as she was at noticing others. "I'm from… here and there," Xion answered, obviously hiding something, "I was born into a mercenary company and various events happened after that to leave me parentless in Kumogakure." In contrast to her rather sad reveal of being an orphan, her smile returned as bright as ever upon mention of the various events and their results. Xion was just happy that she had found a brilliant, in her opinion, way of getting around the answer and being parentless really didn't affect her. She was never socially aware enough to be bothered, and now at 22 years old, she was just too old to really care.

Anyways, Xion wanted to get going right now, so giving Sheet no time for a response, she motioned towards the door in a very maid-like fashion, complete with a very small bow that was little more than a nod of her head. "Shall we?" she inquired with her gesture, eyes closed and head facing straight ahead, where it wouldn't be obvious that she could not see. There was no meaning behind her movements, just a habit from her old days.

I am tied to...
    No one
    Normal connection
    Custom connection

Hey! Listen!...
BlackJack1995

Spin.
The red threads
Spin.
Measure.
Weave.
Cut.
tie us all.
Create.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2017 10:37 pm
User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
н ι т σ s h ιι т σ
ɢєηנυтsυтαмєr

Hit

Scylla

Hitoshi heaved a disappointed sigh at the loss of Xion's hands. The contact had been nice, but all too brief in his eyes. When he saw her troubled expression though he quickly forgot about his previous disappointment and couldn't help but to mentally kick himself for prying into something that was apparently a sore subject with her. Should he apologize? Yeah that would probably be for the best. "You wear your emotions clear as day on your face Xion. I can tell you're hiding something but... I won't pry. I sincerely apologize for bringing up a sore subject."

"Scyl. Please do lead the way for the lovely lady here," Hitoshi inclined motioned towards Xion, and then the door to indicate what he meant. The blind girl would need someone to lead the way so that she wouldn't get lost. Hitoshi then turned his attention back to the lady in question, unable to keep from noting the fact that she looked quite cute the way she was right now. He chuckled at the thought, as well as the maid-like bow she was giving. "We shall," he said in response to her proposed question. As he walked past her to the door, he'd find that his body was acting without the permission of his mind. For some reason his hand had risen to affectionately pat the shorter girl's head, ruffling her hair a bit in the process. It seemed that just like the stupid words his mouth vomited out, his body acted without his consent as well. At least his hand wasn't sweaty anymore.

He stopped for a few moments once he reached the door, waiting for the girl to catch up with him. He didn't want to leave her behind after all. She might get lost. And besides, he wanted to talk to her some more. Once the girl caught up to him he'd stay by her side as they walked to the academy together, him sticking close enough by her that their hands were almost touching. Occasionally when one of them wasn't paying attention their fingers would actually brush against each other on occasion. Yes Hitoshi definitely wanted to stay near so that the girl wouldn't run into anything else. "So hey, since you were nice enough to tell me a little bit about yourself, I might as well tell you some about me..."

[Exit to academy to learn some s**t!]

☁ - [ My worst post ever. Work must have really sapped all the creativity out of me today. To explain that last sentence though btw if you read Hitoshi's history then yeah he's basically sharing most everything there regarding his old home with Xion in the walk between the Office and the Academy. Writing it all out here would pretty much be a waste. ] - ☁

Techniques Used/Active

Passives

HeadlessKoko

PostPosted: Sat Mar 04, 2017 7:41 pm
I see more

with my eyes closed

than open.

- Xion Akagami

Xion didn't seem to mind at all when Sheet told her that her emotions were as clear as day. She knew she wore them on her sleeve. In fact, if anything, she seemed to be appreciative, feeling grateful that he chose not to pry into the secret she held for another.

On the contrary, when he messed up her hair, a rather frowny expression crossed her face. Although, this was after a look of shock, so it would be no surprise if Sheet missed Xion's disgruntlement at having to rearrange her hair. Her mouth moved in silent mumbles and grumbles as she was forced to delay her start to make sure her head appeared presentable. However, they didn't last for long. Xion didn't hold on to negative emotions for long. They weren't worth her time in her opinion. By the time Sheet would reach the door and pause to turn to her, the frown looked more like Xion was just focusing on making her hair neat again. Although, perhaps he would be able to figure out that Xion had been bothered by the hair ruffle just from the fact that she was fixing her hair.

For her part, Xion didn't say anything else for the rest of the trip. If Sheet took that to mean that she was interested in hearing his story, then that was fine by her. She'd listen to what he said, but mostly, she'd listen to the world around her. At first, she was going to just navigate alone, taking the path that she first remembered. However, after tapping her hand a few times too many into Sheet's despite trying to give him room like a polite person, Xion took advantage of the situation and changed from avoiding Sheet's hand to welcoming the occasional bump as confirmation that she was on the right track. It proved handy as Sheet took a different path than she did, so she got to learn an alternative route to the training area from the tower.

Exit to Rising Tower

I am tied to...
    No one
    Normal connection
    Custom connection

Hey! Listen!...
BlackJack1995

Spin.
The red threads
Spin.
Measure.
Weave.
Cut.
tie us all.
Create.

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

BlackFruity

Crew

Lucky Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 1:59 am
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A supplement to all others, yet weak on its own." ]

So it was witnessed...
                              Honō gave a respectful bow to the lady behind the desk while holding out the slip of paper. The contents on it was a request for a mission; a simple cleaning request for the graffiti in the plaza. The man behind the desk wasn't as accustomed to the Hari clan member's formallity but the lady next to him gave Honō a warm smile in recognition. With the slip signed and stamped, Honō was officially given the mission and directions to where to collect some materials to help him in his errand. Another bow - one to the elder male and another in greeting and returned recognition to the woman who had recognised him ( with a small blush of embarassment dusting his cheeks ) and Honō received the slip back to begin his task proper...

[exit to ; village plaza ]

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 240/240
Stamina: 240/240

Other
• ---

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears :
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

• Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

• Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions :
• Glassblowing : Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ] posts, reduction for jobs
• Woodworking : One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Tailoring: Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Infusion Artificer: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2017 7:58 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

My hand reached up as I rubbed my face softly and slid it towards my thick and soft hair as I let out a heavy sigh. At least I wasn't tired anymore but I was still restless. For the last several nights I was unable to sleep and now it was time. Things were calm. And that made me nervous, I always believe in the calm before the storm. I felt a soft fur brush against my midside as Shu's massive mane was slightly tickling my skin. With a weak and small smile, I reached over and gently pet Shu, moving to his ears. I could feel the rumbling of his loud purr. Well. Here we are. But first, the secretary. To see if he was here.. and to see if he was ready to talk to me. I would understand if he wasn't. Not only that, but it's also out of respect, in case he had a meeting with someone or something of the matter. My heart started to thud against my chest so loud, could hearing people hear it? The woman before me didn't seem to have a reaction to my heart, but I was shaking. Funny. I can fight bandits and enemies, but when it comes to facing someone I love and be feared of his disappointment? Love... Whoa. Okay. I will just figure out if this was love or not later. I had to gather my thoughts as my fingertips slid down the shoulder bag I brought with me as I reached to get a notebook and pen. Once they were out, my slender fingers held the cold pen as I wrote quickly for the woman before me. Once done, I handed it out to her. "I would like to speak to the Raikage." Here goes. Shu must noticed how nervous and anxious I was because he started to nuzzle at my shoulder. With a soft smile, I used my free hand and reached back to pet the massive hybrid cat. The woman gave a nod as I thanked her with a wave and placed the notebook back into my bag.

Slowly but surely, I made my way up the stairs, my mind spinning with thoughts. What happen to us now? We haven't spoke... in a long time. I wanted to talk to him. Things... kept happening. Especially the body switch that was... horrible. There was a time where I thought about becoming hearing, so I can be a better shinobi but after experiencing listening... or at least I think that what it was... it... I could feel the goosebumps chill my skin as I let out a slight shudder. At the same time, I was grateful for that... event. It simply made me stronger and want to prove others that shinobi with any kind of 'disability' can be a shinobi. They just have to make few adjustments and everything would be smooth. Of course, I was lucky to have Shu. My ears. Speaking of Shu, I glanced behind me for a moment and gave a slight smile. Ever since we been separated for so long, he's really grown. Not just physically but emotionally and mentally too. He stopped whining about things and just do them. The old Shu would be at the bottom of the stairs and I would had to do everything I can to get him up. Now? He's keeping up with me.

It was so good to see Shu really maturing. It made my heart well up with pride. However... I needed to mature. It wasn't just him... Have I matured? I wasn't sure. With a deep breath, I placed my hands onto the door and pushed it open. My heart was so fast, it must beat the hummingbird's wings. The raven hair... those green eyes... that sk- white blur... wait. WHITE BLUR!? A small squeak escaped from my throat when I realized what just happened. Shu, who I was so proud of him being an adult cat, suddenly became very kitten like. He made a made dash towards Kaileer and pounced up into the sky and if nothing happened, surely, he would come crashing down onto the poor Raikage as the hybrid cat would engulf his entire head with his happy tongue.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it to hide a tattoo.
Action:

Royal Burrito

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:24 am
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] Just like that, the bizarre body-swapping event ended, no trace of the source despite a search from the ANBU. The trained defenders scoured the village for answers, but to no avail, and we were left just as clueless as when the situation started. Rumor mentioned something about a Yamanaka, who could project their souls into another being, or a mass genjutsu, or something along those lines, but I found the idea too far-fetched and there was no proof anyway. For the moment, I was forced to accept it for what it was. There were much more pressing matters to attend to anyway.

Like the horde of ******** barbarians.

As always, my conversation with Wan had been cut short, and then... well I'm fairly certain everyone knew what happened after. Not only was I down a shinobi, but a chuunin nonetheless, making a complication with setting up squads once more. Miko and Toso both received promotions to the new title but that left much to be desired in the way of higher ranking shinobi to lead with the looming threat. I could accelerate some of their training but that was a dangerous option I wanted to avoid if possible. What if someone else went the same way as Axel? I found myself hard-pressed to trust anyone outside of Wan thanks to poor reactions on both my part and my shinobi's. Few had given me reason to trust they didn't have ulterior motives, except Wan and his undying loyalty.

I could apologize to him a thousand times and it would never make up for what I'd done to him, and thank him just as many for stopping me from becoming someone I wasn't. Lost in a haze of rage, he was forced to stop me from taking off Axel's head. I didn't know if he'd ever be able to fight with that arm again. I'd shattered both his arm and my blade from the impact, and in his eyes there'd been... something... not fear, or disappointment; that came from the chuunin he'd defended. But my loss of control dredged up something from the depths of his memory, and it was an anger that threatened to rip me limb from limb if I hadn't surrendered. And in defense of the village, thinking back on it, I wouldn't have necessarily blamed him. Once everything had been settled in the office, I'd need to visit him and...I guess go from there. I still trusted him, but could he do the same for me?

Anyway, I started sifting through the reports that had piled on my desk again in my absence. According to Miko's report, the mission was a success, and they located a scouting party in the forest. Large weapons were to be expected but turning invisible was not. And not just hiding from view, but literally disappearing without a trace, just to reappear elsewhere minutes later. It couldn't have been a form of teleportation; it took far too long. So then what exactly happened? All the more reason to speak with Wan later. No word yet from the ANBU sent to trail the first group of scouts, which was a little worrisome. A few new genin. That was always good, and...

I sighed and laid my head on the desk. Dozing off outside of Hakanai's home hadn't helped in the slightest. I was exhausted and my head had started throbbing in rhythm with the sore muscles of my lower arms. The whistling of wind from the broken window, hastily covered with a piece of plastic that billowed with every gust, wasn't helping me focus either. Damn it all.

Picking myself up once more, I shuffled through the papers again, organizing them to the best of my ability. Thanks to the movement two envelopes were uncovered. I felt a twinge of annoyance, as if it was delivered directly to me, it was probably important. The first, upon opening, was a letter from Jack that spoke mostly of the chuunin and jounin exams he'd mentioned planning while I was in Kirigakure, and the details regarding each stage of them. It would certainly be interesting, what he had in mind. The only problem fell to the fact that all villages were invited, which meant including Konohagakure, after they violated our borders. Jack wanted to have a meeting of the four kages during the event and...maybe we could finally get things sorted out.

Before I got a chance to open the second envelope, I heard the door creak open. Glancing up, I was met with a blur of white that I barely had time to react to before I was plowed over. Hitting the floor with a grunt knocked the wind out of me, and the weight of the ball of fur on top of me didn't help. A warm, wet tongue ran across half of my face and I grimaced in disgust impulsively. I shoved the cub off of my chest, and ran a hand through his thick mane, absently rubbing the saliva from my face with the front of my shirt. "Damnit, Shu, that hurt," I muttered, but couldn't avoid the smile that leaked onto my lips. If he was here, did that mean...?

Pushing myself carefully back to my feet, I subconsciously brushed off non-existent dust, straightening the loose shirt I wore in the process, and turned toward the door. Shu was never far from her, but I still found myself surprised to see Hakanai standing there. Maybe because it'd been so long since we'd had the chance to speak. Well... 'speak' being figurative. It almost hurt to see her, the guilt of earlier events creeping up on me once more. What would she think of what I'd done? Uncertainly plagued me as to how I should behave, whether it was acceptable to approach, or remain where I was. The latter won out for the moment, but the grin crept back to the best of its ability, given how drained I felt. I shuffled through the papers on my desk, ruining the pile I'd sorted out, until I found a blank page and a pen. Gesturing for her to come closer, I signed a simple 'How are you?' and waited for her response.

Techniques Used:

Passives:
☁ Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
☁ Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
☁ Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Soft as Water - S Rank]
☁ Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words]

Current Objectives:
☁ Talk to Hakanai

Items of Note:
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Lily Platypus

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1510 / 1510
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | depressed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:00 pm
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Unranked
Taijutsu/Taijutsu ---/290 ---/530

A new air about her, Hatsu would climb the mountain to the Raijage's office.making her way to the secretary desk, where a familiar face stood, asking about Kaileer. With a nod, the secretary would confirm his presence, and Hakanai would run up the stairs to her Raikage. Hatsu followed, but was in no rush at the moment. Finally finding herself atop the stairs, she would find Hakanai already inside, and the door wide open. The Raikage also had a nice friend cleaning his face, at which Hatsu would giggle gentle, a small distance behind Hakanai.

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:32 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Shu wrapped his strong arms around Kaileer despite the Raikage trying to push him away as he was purring so loud, Kaileer might as well been on top of an engine. But the adult cat respected him when he pushed him away without a soft and disappointed mew. My hand went towards my face as I sighed heavily and let out a soft whistle. His ears twitched as he turned to look at me as I gave him a certain look. I could see his ribs expanded for a moment as he may had let out a deep sigh. Shu, finally behaving, went towards me and sat down by me, but the poor sweet boy looked like his Christmas was cancelled. Shu had sensed Hatsu but he assumed her as an ally and did not want to bother me about it. He had no idea that Hatsu was the one that I had attacked. I didn't even have an idea that we were followed. Instead, I was paying attention to the man before me. He looked.. a bit older. More mature. But his shoulders, they were so tensed as if he was carrying the world on it. I wish I could take away the burdens. But even I knew I was part of the burden. I haven't been what he expected from his own shinobi, but now, I am trying so hard.

Maybe that was why Shu was doing better. He knows I wanted to do my best and not to let anyone down, ever again. Didn't matter. I watched him scrambled a bit to find paper as I started to reach for my notebook but he had beat me to the punch as he gestured towards me to read. I smiled softly as I approached the desk and leaned down, my snow white mane of a hair spilled over my shoulders slightly. How am I. I paused for a moment. Was he asking as a Raikage or as a friend? How can I even answer anyways? Grabbed the cool pen, as I started to scribble my answer. "I'm better than what I was. How are you?" Once done, I gently pushed the paper towards Kaileer. Without thinking, I reached over and pulled him into a tight hug, one of those kind of hugs that meant the world to me. Protection, safe, warmth, and loved. I needed it. I wasn't sure if he did or not, but didn't matter. I just hope he didn't mind as my hands gently grasped his clothing on his back to pull the hug more secure. I inhaled deeply and the scent of him filled my sinuses and brought back memories in my brain. My cheeks turned slightly pink and warm. "I'm sorry." I whispered.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it to hide a tattoo.
Action:

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:36 am

User Image

"I said I was sorry, Jay," a girl's voice echoed, enunciating the name she called out in a long, exaggerated tone that would have annoyed anyone else. Her arms loosely hung over his shoulders, legs snugly held by his arms looped around the toned limbs. They were not merged for now, but he was still carrying her anyway. He waited for her to finish droning out his name before speaking back to her in kind. "Sorry is when you accidentally step on my foot everytime you separate from in front of me. Sorry is when you control the body and bang my head against the wall. Sorry is not losing our headbands, which you were ebullient to be able to wear around the village." Though he was chastizing her, the smile never left his face. Instead, he was still quite jubilant in his mood for the day. The girl pouted, pressing her face into the back of his head with a grumble. "It's fine, I put in a request for a replacement already. We'll go in and get them, and be on our way?" She grumbled out an "Mmmhmm," and the duo arrived.

He let her down, her lips pressed into a small smile at her other half, taller and heavier but otherwise identical. She entered first, pushing the door open and showing a full mouth of teeth with the beaming smile she flashed. Jay followed her up, nodding respectfully as the woman already knew what they wanted. A dark-red headband for him, and a darkblue one for her. "Don't lose these two, or I'll make you buy the next pair. And I'll make sure it hurts the wallets!" As soon as she had hers, Jeon bowed a thank you and ried it loosely around her neck. Jay wrapped his around his arm, nice and tight as always. "Gamsahamnida!" Jeon-Gyeon said with a bow, garnering a nudge from Jay. "Arigato!" he woiuld say. Both of them, in unison, bowed, and then turned. "Not everyone's been to the Land of Swamps, Jeon, watch it. Now, what do you wanna do now that we're reinstated?" She stuck out her tongue at first, but then rubbed her chin in thought. "Let's go to the hospital and help out." He put on a knowing smirk."I figured as much, honestly. Afterwards, we should go do some Botany?" She nodded, aware of his favorite job to undertake. "Oh and I have to buy that pole! Today's a hard training day. You can pick up your projectile packs as well." Without need for confimration, she hopped back up and onto his back, and the duo set course for the medical center.

___youwillknownihilism

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2017 2:00 am
User Image

Hatsu Yuki Hattori
Kumogakure Genin
Taijutsu/Taijutsu ---/290 ---/530

Hakanai would get fairly close to the Raikage, at which Hatsu would giggle once again. "It looks like you're a little bit busy right now, Raikage-sama. Perhaps we could catch up another time." Closing the door to Kaileer's office and leaving the lovebirds to their own devices, Hatsu would head down the stairs to the secretary. "Hello. It would seem the Raikage is a little bit busy right now, but perhaps you could help me be reinstated as a shinobi? My name is Hatsu Hattori, I've been on leave for a while." Hatsu waited patiently for the secretary to respond, hoping to not have to jump through too many hoops to recieve her headband. Shuffling through her desk, the secretary would give Hatsu a headband. It wasn't just any headband though, but rather the headband she had gotten when she had first started as a shinobi. running her fingers along the grooves of her headband, she would put it on, and ask another question of the secretary. "One more thing, if you would not mind. I would like to know where I could find Wanryoku. I'd like to catch up with him, as it has been some time since we last spoke." The secretary would then point out he was admitted to the hospital not long ago. Thanking her, Hatsu would head towards the Azure Angel.

[Exit]

> > > Who I'm Interacting With < < <

Royal Burrito

Lily Platypus

> > > Techniques Used < < <

> > > O O C < < <

> > > Passives < < <

Tsumetai [ Cold to the Touch ]: The skin of each Shinsetsu clan member is chilled; producing a refreshing, almost intoxicating aura. This aura does not stretch far from one's person, and only the Shinsetsu and those in direct contact with him/her can truly appreciate the feeling. Because of this attribute, humidity is a foreign concept to the Shinsetsu, and only the most extreme of heats will cause those within tsumetai's effect to break a sweat. Additionally, this consistent cold has weathered their skin and innards, providing an internal and external resistance to freezing temperatures. Although not exactly topical, it should be noted that thanks to their relaxing aura, the Shinsetsu are considered some of the most desirable lovers in the world.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 6:15 am
User Image
N I N E T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] Better than she was. That was good to hear, but better than what exactly? Did it have to do with attacking a fellow shinobi, or that she'd finally recovered from the loss of Lilja? Or... had something else happened? Well, plenty had, but of things to affect her directly. Maybe something happened during her mission that I'd missed. There were a lot of questions I wanted to ask, but had neither the energy or opportunity to ask them.

And how was I?

I didn't know how to answer that question. I'd contemplated jumping from a bridge at some point, or leaving Kumogakure to its slow spiral into chaos. Run away again, like I'd done to my own family when I got bored. Except this time would be for my sanity. I had no idea how much more I could take before I'd crack altogether under the pressure of shinobi who had no interest in following orders or a village of citizens who didn't trust us because we couldn't defend them. Although the grumblings had mostly passed, the glimpses of hate still existed and every one hurt. Which family member had died under my watch? Under my inability to lead even after all this time?

And yet, I was still here, still standing in the office that was forced into my hands out of nowhere before the previous Raikage bailed. I didn't blame her, even though she was much stronger than I was. I felt like I hadn't learned anything since then, even though another year of birthdays forgotten had passed.

Before I had a chance to come up with a short answer, Hakanai grabbed me and pulled me into a tight embrace. She was the first, in a very long time, I'd let get so close to me. Not physically but emotionally. Wan was my best friend, but the connection here could only be described as warm, and safe. Whether the relationship would be long-lived or not didn't really matter because she was a comforting presence, something I needed dearly and that no one else in the village could provide. I couldn't imagine anyone else even trying, to be honest. Maybe it was my own fault, but everyone in the village seemed to distance themselves from me, due to my anger, or the fact I was kage, or...something.

She apologized, but for what?

I wrapped my arms around her as tightly as I could without hurting her, painfully reminded that I wasn't the only one suffering, that I shouldn't be so selfish. A lot had happened, but we were still alive, and that's what mattered. If only I could see past my own emotions so easily. I let out a heavy sigh, a breath I hadn't realized I'd been holding that made me feel like I'd deflated. With it, for a moment, I let go of the negativity I felt, and just enjoyed Hakanai's presence for the moment. I didn't really have much to say, even though we hadn't spoken in so long.

After a moment, though, I took a step back with a small, half-hearted smile, and jotted down a quick message. I needed that more than you can imagine. I couldn't help wondering how much she knew about recent events in the village. Namely, what happened with Wan and Axel, but also the weird body swap. I knew she'd just returned, but wasn't sure exactly when. I hadn't been in the office to receive the report when they'd returned.

Techniques Used:

Passives:
☁ Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
☁ Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
☁ Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Soft as Water - S Rank]
☁ Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words]

Counter :: 22 / 200

Current Objectives:
☁ Talk to Hakanai

Items of Note:
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Lily Platypus

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1510 / 1510
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | depressed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Royal Burrito.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games