Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure
❧ || Training Facility: Academy Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 11:12 am
User Image
                                            T A K A R AXXS E N J U
                                            Medical┃Bloodline┃D-Rank┃Genin┃Konohagakure

xxTakara turned to Isamu when he called for her. Isamu, it was a masculine name, so it was safe to say that they were a male. Kind of cute-looking regardless of his gender, and his style was overall unique; artistic even. Producing a shadow clone, an Isamu clone approached her, and Takara would create a wood clone herself to meet him halfway. "Hey, hey! I'm ready, let's get started." The clone began forming a series of hand seals just to get them in sync, moving at a pace that was easy enough for him to follow, and in case either of them were to make a mistake, it'd give them time to fix it. "So. What kind of skills are you good at, Isamu?" The clone would ask curiously, looking to start up a conversation. It was a good idea to get a sense of what your Korabo partners could do, and how one's own abilities might compliment them when engaged in collaboration. [ B-ranked Korabo with Isamu Learned ]

Her second clone introduced herself to a Nise clone (or Nise, whichever you'd like) during the meantime, and the two immediately began working on their Korabo. Earlier, she noticed the Nise was learning the Suiton techniques Chie demonstrated for them, which meant that she had the ability to use suiton elemental chakra just like Takara. Among the many hand signs used, Nise would begin to notice that the sign for water elemental chakra was used most frequently. "Since we can both use the suiton chakra element, might be best to work on something we have in common, right?" After getting in sync copying each other's hand seals, the clone would suggest using the water techniques Chie taught them, to test out the results of their teamwork.
                                            [ B-ranked Korabo with Nise Learned ]

A new Genin with a small panda in her hood arrived on the scene, and Isamu invited her to join them in Korabo practice. Takara created a third clone to meet with her and the puppet she presented, and likely a few of the others would come to join her too. "Hello. I'm Takara." She'd wave, and tilt her head to the side trying to get a view of the panda hiding behind her hood and give them a friendly wave with her finger. Takara was fond of all animals, no matter their species. Each and every one of them inhabited the earth, interacting with nature through their lifestyles in harmony with it. It was very similar to the way all of these Genin were learning to be in harmony with each other when performing techniques through Korabo. Facing the puppet, the clone made hand seals for it to follow, finding her skill as a puppeteer quite interesting off the bat. They were rare as far as she knew, but she appreciated their devotion to such a creative and often times challenging, skill. She'd try her best to explain Korabo as she went, only having a small grasp on the concept with what she has learned so far. "Korabo is learning to combine various techniques with others, or yourself. It requires a bit of synchronization with others, but is a lot easier with a clone if you ever want to practice on your own. When performing techniques that are similar to each other, the end result is a combined, more powerful version of the two. At least that's what I've learned from Chie so far. If you want to know more, I'm sure she'll be happy to help!" [ B-ranked Korabo with Sumika Learned ]

CHAKRAx 410/410 xx STAMINAx 170/170 xx ACx 0 xx RYOx 0

Techniques Used

Passives

Mattysandwhich

time and timor

ZephyrsBlade

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 12:16 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

"Mm, I'm not sure how to explain it beyond copying hand seals." The girl didn't introduce herself after Isamu did, and didn't confirm or deny his assumption about her being a fresh graduate like the rest of them were. He was surprised at the puppet that appeared; he'd never seen a puppet - or a puppeteer, for that matter - in person. It looked much cooler up front than they did in the texts on kugujutsu.

"Alright, I can work with this." He had never worked with a puppet before, but if the puppeteer could keep up with his movements, what did he care? He moved into the snake seal, then the rat. He kept a slow pace at first, eyes glued to the puppet's own hands. He hadn't ever thought of puppets making hand seals themselves. It felt strange to acknowledge that an inanimate object could do such a thing. After they stayed in sync for a while, Isamu would throw in one last string as quickly as he could, to see if the puppeteer could match his pace. "How long have you been doing the whole puppet thing?"
                                                                        [ B | Korabo - Sumika ]

The Isamu clone was pleased to meet the Takara clone. He matched her hand seal for seal. The pacing was simple, but Isamu didn't mind. He wasn't one to needlessly challenge himself. "Apparently, I have the right chakra for healing and sensing; sounds about right, considering I'm a Yamanaka. I was basically born to be ANBU. I almost don't have a choice." It was meant to be joking and teasing, but Isamu was nearly incapable of showing much emotion, always appearing neutral or disinterested despite any passion he really felt. He sped up his hand seals a bit. "What do you do?"
                                                                        [ B | Korabo - Takara ]

The Isamu in front of the puppeteer made an additional hand seal once his Korabo was finished with her in order to generate a new shadow clone for himself. Since the one he had already was busy with Takara, he could use this new one for his own Korabo. "I forgot to mention, you can learn to Korabo with yourself, as well." He mimicked his clones hand signs - or maybe it was the other way around. He made his seals with the same easy pace he had with the new girl and Takara. He copied the last ram seal in perfect sync and then dispersed the clone.
                                                                        [ B | Korabo - Self ]

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        discipline license/resolution
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        reductions - 1 Gen, - 2 Nin, - 3 Eisei, - 5 chk for Eisei, - 1 med mission
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Zak the Panduh

Rocket Punches

ghostfinch

Seeker

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 3:45 pm
User Image
What an odd question. How long had she been using puppets. "How long have you been doing Ninjutsu?" She queried back, twisting a finger as her puppet performed the necessary handsigns. Snake, Rat, etc. It was pretty simple, even for a little idiot like her. She was, after all, an actual battle veteran. Not that she showed any signs of having been around for the nonsense that created the scars the village still bore. She did bear a curious expression in regards to what all of this was supposed to achieve, and if she cared at all that she hadn't introduced herself, Sumika didn't even give the slightest hint that.

User Image
Konoha Registration #379582489
Village KonohagakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Bxxxxx
Current Chakra 775 / 775xxxxxCurrent Stamina 195 / 195xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Personal Attributes:
• 11 potential hazards resistances. [ Kugutsu Class ]
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• 10 Additional Ninjutsu Slots [ Personal ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:
• Learn kugutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn ninjutsu one (1) post faster.
• Learn Doton [ Earth ] and Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu one [1] post faster.
• Learn taijutsu and bukijutsu techniques one [1] post slower.

time and timor

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 6:45 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie raised an eyebrow when she saw Taraka make a wood clone over a shadow clone. '...I suppose the instructions were not clear enough'. She thought as she never had a student who didn't get the jutsu on the first try. This was odd to her. Did she do something wrong? NO! She was Chie, the ninjutsu master. It was the kids who were wrong. As she wanted to intrude, however, she noticed that the genin were working better among each other than with her direct intervention. This caused her to bring her left hand to her chin and ponder. Finally, her hand turned to a pointer finger to the sky as her overall face expressed a eurika moment.

"Hey puppet girl!" Chie said as she pointed at the puppeteer who was clearly taking front and center. The young woman then crossed her arms as she approached the blond puppeteer. "You seem to know what you're doing. The girl Nise is a puppeteer who's fresh from the academy. If you wouldn't mind, I would appreciate if you took her under your wing for a bit and trained her." She didn't know this other girl, but who she was didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. She was a konoha ninja, and she was clearly very capable. It would be stupid for Chie to continue teaching ninjutsu to Nise while she had an opportunity to learn something else. As for the other two, Chie sighed as she locked her fingers together and stretched out her back by extending her arms.

"Alright you two. Looks like you two have a lot to say." She said with a sly grin. She loved that they were learning how to korabo with each other, and she was sure that their bond would help them survive further in the real world. However, they still needed more attacks in order to take out the UHV threat. "So for the next technique, I need you to pay attention. We're going to make a little game out of it." She said as she looked at the distance and saw the storage locker for the gym equipment. Chie bent to one knee and used her opposite hand to slam into the ground. Tremors traversed from her hand to the target, causing the shack to shake.

"That's the ground shaking technique. Those shakes may not seem like much, but to an unsuspecting ninja that could serious disorient them." She said as she stood up and looked at Isamu first, then Taraka. Her eyes scanned them to pick up on how focused they were. "There's a more advance one, and it's actually a little bit easier to perform. The person who can perform both versions first, by the way, gets to decide what they want to learn next." She said as she started to bend her knees. In a moment's notice, the girl leaped high into the air. As she landed, she stomped her right foot down as a powerful shockwave was seen along the surface of the ground. The shockwave collided with the shack, having the force to knock it over. "That's the more advance version of it. Now if you excuse me, I may have gotten over excited..." She said as she realized the target she was using was an actual thing important to the school, and not something she should be passively messing with. She sighed as she knew that, being a substitute teacher, she was going to have to fix it.

Chie moved over to the shack as she stood to the top part of the shed. She bent down as she performed a quick string of handseals. When she finished her seals she broke her hands apart and placed them on the shack. She sighed as she used earth ninjutsu to cut the weight of the shack in half. It still did not make the shack that much easier to lift, but with her training in hard physical the girl found herself able to force up the shack. She placed it right where it belonged as she straightened it out from the outside.
OOC: Rocket, I hope you don't mind that I'm trying to get Sumiko to teach Nise some stuff!
◆¦ CHAKRAx 930/ 860 x ◆¦ STAMINAx 325/ 325 x ◆¦ RYOx 600 x ◆¦ ACx 11,500
◆¦ Ninjutsu / Ninjutsux ◆¦ C-RANK x ◆¦ Geninx ◆¦ KONOHAGAKUREx
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details Completed

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Learn Ninjutsu in one (6) post less.
      Flame Resistance Training
      Lightning Resistance Training
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● []

Zak the Panduh

ZephyrsBlade

Rocket Punches

time and timor

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:02 pm
User Image

N I S E N G O H Y A K U I C H I

Takara made a good point, Nise thought. She motioned for her clone to go over and learn Korabo with one of Takara's clones. Water element would make sense. And they had just learned the technique! Nise's clone decided to take the lead on this one. She had an image in mind of a grand dragon of water and she was going to accomplish it! The clone winked at Takara and then began performing the hand signs for the Water Dragon Projectile. At the end of it, with Takara keeping up splendidly with Nise, a massive dragon of water, even bigger and more powerful than the ones they had been casting, appeared. It circled around the two clones and flew into the air, bursting in a shower of water. "Marvelous! Splendid! That was amazing, Takara!" The clone exclaimed as she got soaked again.
[B-rank Korabo with Takara]

The newcomer appeared to be a seasoned puppeteer. And her puppet was much nicer than Nise's hand-me-down Academy graduation puppet. She was envious. She wanted a better puppet too! She suppose that would have to come with the territory though... Well, nothing for it. Nise wasn't a hundred percent sure if Chie was foisting her off on someone else or genuine about the puppeteer training. Though Chie hadn't given any indication of being tired of Nise, that was just Nise's overactive mind going off again.

Looking at her hands, she thought back to Academy training. Forming strings of chakra was the very basics of what Kugutsu was about. Shooting her chakra strings at the wooden dummy she had left along the wall, Nise pulled it over next to her as she approached Sumika, using one hand to control it.
[Kugutsu no Jutsu]

"Yo, Senpai. I'm in your care. My name is Nisengo Hyakuichi, but it's a mouthful. Parents- er just call me Nise for short." She decided to abbreviate her standard introduction for this new girl. The "joke" would probably just fall flat anyways.

[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]
[AC]: 0 ||| [Ryo]: 1100 両
Chakra: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [490/490]
Stamina: Used --- 0 ::: Recovered --- 0
Remaining: [50/50]

Class Info

First Class: Puppeteer
____Discipline → Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

Second Class: Sensor
____Discipline → Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, assuming the user has seen the bloodline before, and approximately how large their chakra pool is.

Passives and Misc.

• ---- Kage Bunshin no Jutsu
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 7:32 pm
User Image
                                            T A K A R AXXS E N J U

xxTakara's clone was having a blast collaborating with Nise's clone. The two were working together very well, all while having fun at the same time! Takara on the other hand turned to Chie as she was addressed. They were going to learn another technique, in the form of a game. This would make things slightly more interesting, and the Ninjutsu Master definitely had Takara's attention. Chie's movements were observed carefully, her eyebrows raising in surprise at the tremors she created. She was able to visibly watch said tremors travel across the ground to a nearby shack, and cause it to shake. The next demonstration was of the same technique, but more powerful and much simpler to perform. All she needed to do was stomp her feet on the ground, and a wave of stronger tremors traveled across the earth, and knocked the shack over. Takara pursed her lips, looking onward a bit worried about the importance of that shack to the Academy, watching Chie take responsibility for her actions and head on over to fix things up.

The game was on. The first to learn both techniques could pick what they wanted to learn next. "Okay. Here goes..." She'd mumble to herself looking over to Isamu to see if he had gotten started. Naturally, she was a bit competitive, only because she expected to growth from herself and others no matter how simple the challenge was. Takara moved away to prevent her tremors from damaging anything of importance, remaining close enough to be spectated by her mentor. Kneeling on the ground, she took her right hand and slapped it against the earth, causing a small wave of tremors to travel out in front of her. Satisfied, the Senju nodded, standing up to prepare herself for the much stronger version. All it required was a simple jump. Takara bent her knees and leaped into the air. Upon landing onto the ground, a much stronger shockwave was produced from her feet. One of the trees that managed to get hit by the shockwave lost quite a few leaves, and some of the weaker branches had fallen off. "Think I did that right. Finished, Chie!" She'd call out to her teacher, waving her hand. [ Ground Shaking Technique, Advanced Ground Shaking Technique, B-ranked Korabo with Chie Learned ]

Techniques Used

Passives

Quote:

Quote:

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 7:28 am
User Image
Senpai? No no no, this would not do. Sumika was no one's senpai. "No, er... uh, I'm Sumika of the Iron Sand. Sumika, not Senpai." She said with an emphatic expression. Either she didn't understand at all, or she was specifically mocking the idea. To say there was little to suggest Sumika had a professional or respectable bone in her body would be an understatement. At the moment she sported a set of panda pajamas, her tiny bear residing in the hood on the top. The girl's cream colored hair was a mess, and she literally had rocks in her pockets. Well, ore, and they couldn't see that, but it was what it was. She'd be more helpful as a ninjutsu tutor at this point, but then that would risk her literally blowing s**t up so it was probably for the best that she wasn't. "So, uh, what exactly did you want to learn? Most of the stuff in the scrolls I've found are kinda trash. Like stuff people developed for specific puppets and whatnot." Reality was, that while Sumika's puppets were capable of something most weren't, overall their potential was still wasted. It was likely this girl's would be as well. The panda in her hoodie suddenly sprang back into action crawling up on her shoulder before unceremoniously chewing on her ear. "OW! Cobalt!"

User Image

Personal Attributes:
• Moderately less damage from Raiton [ Lightning ] ninjutsu, and lightning related attacks. [ Jiton ]
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]
• Magic Puppeteer: Sumika can use handseals from humanoid puppets, either entirely or split between herself and the puppet, to activate Ninjutsu. Techniques used via this method function as if the puppet never existed. Ex. the puppet wouldn't get Raiton armor, it would still surround only Sumika. [ Personal ]
• +2 Custom Puppets, -1 Prep Time Per Rank, Human Puppets Cost 1 Slot [ Architect ]
• +10 max chakra pool, x2 Ninjutsu from Ninjutsu Class split between elements [ Elemental Dual Weilder ]

Training Modifiers:

time and timor

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:25 am
User Image

"Ahh, cool I got you Sumika. Yeah I'm not really about that formality stuff either." Nise nodded, interpreting Sumika's denial of the senpai title in her own way. Well this was pleasant, she had expected a lot more hardasses who lorded their rank and experience over a newbie like her. It was just a fact of life that those with more power and seniority tended to value it. Nise valued it too, back at the orphanage, since her special hand-mouths gave her power and when she got older she got seniority too. Now it was starting over again, a big fish in a small pond to a tiny fish in an ocean if you will, and she'd have to unlearn some expectations it appeared.

"Dunno. What've you got? They really didn't give me all that much to go on, except that I'd want to read some sort of Mechanics Manual to help my puppet techniques. Maybe you can finagle a shopping trip for me?" Nise shrugged. She was never planning on being a front-rank fighter anyways. Her skills were much better used as a defense. Well she would definitely want to buy more puppets too, Sumika probably had a good idea where to get them. She was an interesting one, wearing panda pajamas with what literally looked like rocks in her pocket. Another weirdo. At least Nise wouldn't be too out of place there. Maybe it was something about puppets?

Nise then stared at the cute little panda that began chewing on Sumika's ears. "Ohmygosh wow a baby panda. Can... can I pet him, her, it? "

[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]

Class Info

____Discipline → Army of One: The user makes use of their puppetry skills to become a one man army, increasing the overall output potential that their signature weapons can dish out by allowing them to control puppets according to one [1] rank above their own. In other words, at D-rank, they can control one puppet per hand, whereas other disciplines require both hands for one puppet. To maximize this potential, the users puppets gain a +3 weapon mechanism per puppet. Additionally, their chakra strings are significantly tougher than other puppet user's, making any chakra string technique act a rank higher. For D-rank, this bonus only works for techniques D rank and lower, C-rank for C rank and lower, B-rank for B rank and lower, A-rank for A rank and lower, and S-rank for S rank and lower.

____Discipline → Resolution: The user is more determined to get fine details from his sensory techniques, but in order to get this type of clarity the user's range of the technique is reduced by half. The user is able to discover type of technique that is about to be active (fuuin, genjutsu, ninjutsu, custom jutsu, complex tai and buki), even specifics such as Bloodline type and rank. Additionally, the user can gain similar information about any chakra source in their sensory technique's range, including what bloodline the person possesses, assuming the user has seen the bloodline before, and approximately how large their chakra pool is.

Passives and Misc.

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 10:42 am
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

Isamu felt his lip quirk up at the question Sumika responded with. Had he struck a nerve? She'd never admitted to being a new graduate, nor implied she was a seasoned shinobi, and seemed to dodge any attempts to determine which she was. He wasn't much of a know-it-all, however, and didn't press it. "I'm sorry about the questioning; I didn't realize you were shy." His head perked up at Chie's instruction for Sumika to teach Nisengo some puppeteer skills.

He shrugged his shoulders and moved over to Takara, his clone near her dispersing as he took its place. He listened to Chie's instruction of the earthquake technique - one he was definitely interested in. Takara began to mimic Chie immediately and spared a glance his way while she did, leaving him to believe she was at least a tad bit competitive. He lacked any such spirit and continued slowly, at a controlled pace. He first shook the ground lightly with the original ground shaking technique, not wanting to disturb the puppeteers too greatly.
                                                                        [ Ground Shaking Technique ]

He made the hand seals again, conscious of his chakra molding. Isamu sent his chakra outwards in waves. The earth beneath him shook violently with each wave. He experimented with the time between waves and the strength of them, generating a variation of quakes that satisfied him.
                                                                        [ Advanced Ground Shaking Technique ]

Since Takara finished first, he looked to her expectantly to pick the new jutsu.

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Zak the Panduh

mattysandwich

Rocket Punches

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 11:05 am
User ImageUser Image
Chie watched and was amused with how fast Taraka learned the earth ninjutsu. She seemed very much a natural to it. Could it be because of the senju bloodline? Chie never really had much need to research the lineage, but she knew it enough by reputation and how Konoha has had a history of Senju who are partially responsible for the wild forest the village finds itself in. Judging from what she observed, the apparent two elements fused for the bloodline were water and earth. She figured that this would be useful information should the day come where she had to fight one of these people.

"Alright! Taraka gets first picks as to what we do next." Chie said after Isamu finished learning the technique. The boy was doing an excellent job keeping up, but Chie was slightly disappointed that his second element was wind. Obviously since she was a master of ninjutsu she could teach some wind ninjutsu as well, but unfortunately with Taraka having water as her second element Chie could only teach them both non-elemental and earth. Still though, she got herself out of her head as she awaited the "modestly" dressed senju to decide on what they would learn next.
OOC: Rocket, I hope you don't mind that I'm trying to get Sumiko to teach Nise some stuff!
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● []

Zak the Panduh

time and timor

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Rocket Punches

Dapper Hunter

2,775 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Launch Party 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 5:21 pm
User Image
Sumika's head tilted to the side at Nise's response. "I mean, I'm a Genin. I'm like the least formal rank." She added between the girl's interjections. The little puppeteer was more likely to break something than actually be helpful, so it all worked out. "Yeah, I have those. They sell em in Takumi. As for puppets, Suna has the best. A bit annoying, and I doubt San is gonna let me out of the village anytime soon. Maybe Salt For Brains will take you when he gets back from wherever I left him." She said, stopping to think about the Uchiha she'd left transformed, propped up in a ramen stand. She hadn't seen Kanzaki in ages, but that wasn't necessarily odd. She had been in a damn mine a lot lately. "Oh, yeah, sure, that's probably for the best actually." She said, free hand grabbing a hold of the panda by the scruff of its neck and handing it over to the puppet who then handed Cobalt to the interested third party with a twist of her fingers. "Let's see, what have I got? Oh, Iron Sand, duh." She said as she pulled a scroll San had prepared, laid it on the ground, and had her puppet form a seal. It mimicked the motion of her free hand as the sand rose in front of her swirled around, and then fell to the floor as she seemed to forget about it entirely. "San says I'm good at Ninjutsu so I guess I should learn more of that, I don't know. The puppet thing with the handsigns is cool, but they can't actually control any of my jutsu, except for the iron sand, and that's only because you manipulate it with your hands. I haven't figured out how to make it look like the puppets are actually doing normal jutsu yet." She said as she wiggled the fingers on her free hand.

User Image

Personal Attributes:
• Hazards PA [ TBD ]

Training Modifiers:

ZephyrsBlade

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:29 pm
User Image
                                            T A K A R AXXS E N J U

xxIsamu's lack of drive was noticed, and caused Takara a bit of concern. Perhaps the boy wasn't interested in the slightly competitive nature of this game. Yet he continued at his own pace, slow enough to where Takara was able to watch him for a moment after announcing her success to Chie. Part of her knew there was a small flicker there, inside of him, somewhere. All it needed was a little fuel to be set ablaze, and the young Senju was determined to bring that little spark to life. In reality, all she could do was encourage it, but it would ultimately have to be a choice he made himself.

With the two finished performing their techniques, it was now Takara's turn to choose the next one they'd learn. She'd ponder for a moment, before remembering she still needed to meet the other teacher giving lessons at the Dojo. "Actually, if it's okay, I'd like to let Isamu pick the technique. I should probably get going to meet with the instructor at the Dojo." It was part of the Hokage's orders, after all. Takara enjoyed learning Ninjutsu thus far, and getting to meet some of the others from her graduating class. Now, she was looking forward to breaking a sweat, working on honing her physical skills. "Thank you for sharing your wisdom, Chie. I'm looking forward to future lessons, from the Ninjutsu Master." Shooting a playful wink at the female, Takara would head on her way, waving to Isamu as she left. [ Exit ]

Techniques Used

Passives

Mattysandwhich

time and timor

Zak the Panduh

Dapper Partner

ghostfinch

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 6:47 pm
                                                                        Isamu Yamanaka

"Ah, you've lost another student." Isamu teased Chie. "How about something fuuton, teach?" He waved at Takara as she would make her way to the dojo to meet Kya. When she returned, maybe she'd bring Kya back with her and Isamu could do some more Korabo training.

chakra 425/425
                                                                        stamina 25/25
                                                                        class med/sensor
                                                                        rank d
                                                                        ryo 00
                                                                        ac 00
                                                                        bonuses 1.5x ryo

Zak the Panduh

mattysandwich

PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 9:26 pm
User ImageUser Image
Chie was frustrated. She stumped her foot to the ground. "First lesson!" Chie shouted in frustration. Her hands formed handseals quickly as an armor of wind overcame her. Despite the fact that she was showing off her excellent ninjutsu power, however, she was clearly pissed. "This is armor of wind. Don't screw it up and when you mimic the handseals, pour your chakra out of your body so that the wind can pick it up and make the little tornadoes." She said crudely with her arms folded. She then sighed, however, as she composed herself. "What am I doing?" She asked herself. She knew that her temper was something she had very little control of. But to let herself show her flare in front of a student? Unforgiveable. "I'm sorry about that kid." She said as she disbursed the armor, despite Isamu being around the same age as her. She then did the jutsu again, but slower so that Isamu could more easily see the handseals used for the technique. When she finished, she took another deep breath. "It's not a competition. This is all for making sure you all are strong and ready to fight the true threat. If you need me to show you the handseals again, just let me know." She said with a kind smile.
OOC:
xxxxx

[ Profile Link ]

◆¦ Mission Information
      Mission Title [ Rank ]

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

Mission Title [ Rank ]
      Mission Details

◆¦ Passives
      Hidden Mist Vision
      Korabo A-ranked

◆¦ Other Additives

◆¦ Jutsu Used / Learned
      ● []

time and timor

Mattysandwich

Dedicated Sex Symbol

6,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ZephyrsBlade

Business Businessman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 7:48 pm
User Image

"Oooh you have those? Lemme take a look at those sometime! I'll pay you back, I pinky promise." Nise said, a little distractedly as her focus was far more on the panda cub she had just been handed by a puppet. If Cobalt deemed to bite her, Nise didn't appear to notice. Correction, Nise tried to pretend that she didn't notice the bite marks. A tiny, barely perceptible wince would cross her face each time but it was a sacrifice she was willing to make.

"Ouch, err, hmmm, wait a sec..." Nise said more to Cobalt than to Sumika as she placed the panda atop her head. Focusing her chakra, she created for herself a large bundle of clay and began molding it. The [ C1 ] technique was a basic one and thanks to her consistent use of her sculpting powers she was able to make bigger and bigger creations. This one was easy, it imitated the creature she was pretending wasn't gnawing at her head. The harder part was getting the personality right when she infused it with chakra... A mischievous little thing. Moments later her right-hand mouth spat out a Cobalt-sized clay replica of Cobalt. Nise cooed with delight as she wrestled the real Cobalt onto the ground for a side-by-side comparison. It was lacking in a few areas... Some of the details just weren't going to show up in clay. She wasn't fully satisfied but it'd have to do. "Now you two behave." She said. Of course she could control the clay one but if she wanted to focus on other things its natural tendencies would take over.

"Alright then, let's head back over to see what Teach's got for us. HEY TEACH WHAT'VE YOU GOT FOR US?" Nise shouted as she motioned to Sumika and started heading back over. Catching her during her repeat of the Armor of Wind technique, Nise would pondered a little bit. No no, she didn't need to ask for a repeat.

She'd look towards Isamu for the beginning hand seals she missed, subtly Nise hoped. After seeing Isamu began, she'd start by mimicking him. Hey the Korabo training was coming in handy already! Towards the end she began to speed up and de-sync from Isamu as she remembered more of the hand signs and wasn't looking to create a big Korabo jutsu Armor of Wind. It was easier to learn than the Shadow Clone technique at least. After finishing she returned to what mattered at hand.
[ Armor of Wind, C-ranked]

"Teach, Teach you gotta see this cuuute little panda cub Sumika's got. And she has this iron sand thing going and her puppets can make hand seals it's wild!" Combined with her rapid fire excitement and shouting over the wind, Nise quickly ran out of breath.

[OOC]:

Konoha
Genin [D-Rank]

Class Info

Passives and Misc.

• ----
      • ----
      • ----

Stats
Strength --- 0 [base]
Speed --- 0 [base]
Reflex --- 0 [base]
Fortitude --- 0 [base]

Jutsu Used:

• ----
      • ----
      • ----
      • ----

People:
Rocket Punches

❧ [ Hidden Leaf Village } Konohagakure

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 222 223 224 225 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games