Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
1x1 - Zelly & Anime Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:03 pm
"But what if something happens? It's taken us this long just to have our second kid, I don't want anything to happen to either of you." Van said worriedly.

((I guess just cross it out for now. Maybe come summer I'll have more time and freedom. Maybe see if anyone wants to claim her for a few months in the mean time.
If she goes on hiatus until my return, just say a loud explosion comes from her house every day or so, or any other spectacular magic flub you can imagine. Literally raining cats and dogs or shooting fireworks from the chimney and the like.))

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:11 pm
{Okay. I'll do that.}

"Nothing will. Things aren't like they used to be. There aren't mighty minotaurs guarding shrines. There aren't dozens of demons ready to rape the villages and pillage the women." Mala assured Van with a faint attempt at a smile.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:12 pm
"You're right. Now we have mechanized minions and bandits carrying steam-powered guns to take their places." Van said, ever the pessimist now.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:22 pm
"I've still got magic under my disposal. That, plus, if you come with us - you've still got that enchanted blade Larai got for you." Mala suggested, refusing to give up.

{Are we still going to go with that twist idea for the dagger? Or no?}

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:24 pm
(('Tis what I figured.))

"Blade or no, I'm still scared I might not be able to protect you...There's a difference between a god and a man..." Van said, ashamed of his powerless state.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:30 pm
"So what if you're no longer a god? You are still you. Not only that, but, you seem to be forgetting how capable I am of defending myself." Mala said, pouting slightly.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:34 pm
"That's what worries me. Fighting back means putting yourself at risk." Van said before chuckling slightly with a meek smile. "All we need is a gender swap and our role reversal would be complete."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:40 pm
Mala chuckled softly. "If it makes you feel any better, I'll be the only one giving birth between us."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:43 pm
Van sighed before giving her another tight hug. "Just...please promise me you'll be careful...Try to avoid fighting as much as possible....For the baby's sake, and mine." He never let Mala win any arguments like this before, he knew his chances at it were just as low.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:46 pm
"I promise I will, so long as you come with me." Mala said with a soft smile as she returned his hug.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 8:52 pm
"Of course. I couldn't stand to be apart from you for so long." Van said with a meek smile.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:02 pm
"I feel the same way." Mala muttured, leaning in to lightly peck Van on the cheek. "I love you, Van. Not for your godhood, not for your immortality, and not for your wealth. I love you for you, so no matter what we do, please know you'll always be a god to me."

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 9:14 pm
((I'm impressed. By two things actually. First, my dad actually had the balls to call and apologize, and second, that post was so sweet I actually had that feeling you get when you're just on the verge of crying. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. I probably would have, but I'm probably all tear'd out from sunday and monday. xd ))

"I should hope it's not for the wealth, I haven't been rich in years." Van said with a chuckle.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:07 am
{Congratulations! I hope he doesn't incite a repeat of this incident. My dad doesn't often apologize to me after having a d**k moment like that, so I must admit I'm somewhat envious.
Also, thank you. I'm happy that I was able to impress with my post. XD To be honest, I typed it right before heading to bed and I was worried I didn't do too well.}

"See? Money and power don't matter to me so long as we're together now and forever." Mala grinned broadly now at Van, glad that she had managed to cheer him up.

M3Gnificent

Malevolent Warlord

10,750 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Zelly-fangirl

Enduring Heckler

10,350 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 11:15 am
((While stuff like this has happened a few times in the past (to varying degrees of RAEG), not once can I remember him actually apologizing. I still don't want any contact with him for at least another week. >P))

Van decided against commenting on how failure was in fact possible. With no gods and no super healers, his chances of ressurection were microscopic. "Do you want to tell the kids we're leaving?" Leaving at that very second was obviously out of the question, but his new lifespan and Mala's pregnancy put certain time limits on their little quest. Of course, Van wasn't too thrilled with showing Kai and Larai he was actually aging and telling them he could actually die.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 543 544 545 546 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games