Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:04 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Leonette nodded and then smiled when she heard Elsie was going to be trying out for her house team too. “Yes, I made the team last year as reserve never got to place though but I’m trying out again maybe with some luck I’ll make the team full time of course there’s always next year. Most of the teams graduating or at least most of the Chasers on the team are anyways.” She explained. Just then the train stopped and it looked like they were well on their way to Hogwarts. “My cousin said she was going to try out just for backup help but I’m secretly hoping there will be more than enough people trying out for the Hufflepuff team so she doesn’t have to try.” She added as she got off the train with her friends.

Watching the scene between Echo and Tanya Leonette found it odd but a bit comical at least. ‘What in the world was that…?’ she thought not wanting to say it out loud. Luckily the topic of movies got brought up and when Elsie said she hadn’t seen one Leonette was shocked. “You’ve never seen a movie?” she asked making sure she heard her correctly. “They are absolutely the best. They’re kind of like a story only in moves on screen. You have got to see one.” Leonette told her with a big smile.

With: Elsie, Tanya, Echo

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley
Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:29 pm
User ImageUser Image

A Kingdom of Isolation, and it looks like I’m the Queen. The wind is howling like this swirling storm inside...

'Are they not even going to try looking for me?' Iris asked herself, staring as Jacob met up with Autumn. That Jaslyn girl was with him too, like always. Was something going on there, between them? She shook her head, sending her auburn locks into a frenzy. She wouldn't think like that. She couldn't. 'If I wasn't such a coward... Maybe he'd like me then... Maybe they'd all like me... Maybe...' Iris blinked away the army of tears that began lining up at the edge of her eyes. This was not the place for that. Quickly, she slunk towards the carriages. She had to get away, fast, before Hell broke loose. Somehow, Iris found herself running away from the Station. Once she arrived at the carriages, she slowed and stopped. She turned back and lowered her hood, confident that she was alone. 'Why can't I be like them?' she questioned as she slowly approached the Thestral that would pull the nearest carriage to the castle. Dull, doll-like eyes stared back at her, black as the midnight sky that had been robbed of every last twinkling star. The girl offered a hand to the creature, who cautiously shook it's head. "You're okay. We're the same, you and I." she whispered. The Thestral huffed harshly, blowing slightly chilled air from it's nose, before finally pressed it's nose against the outstretched hand. Iris patted the creature, returning to silence. 'I understand you, beautiful thing. No one notices me either, until it's too late.' Before anyone else could make their way to her carriage, Iris climbed in and shut the door tight. Soon, she would be at the castle, where only worse events awaited her for the year to come.

Don’t let them in. Don’t let them see. Be the good girl you always have to be. Conceal, don’t feel, don’t let them know...

User Image

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:48 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

Chloe could understand Astronomy even History of Magic they were never her favourite classes. It was kind of sad she wasn’t going to have her best friend in Care of Magical Creatures but she’d survive she guessed. “Yeah that’s what I’m hoping for.” She said honestly with a big smile. “Though, I still want to be a healer that much I’m certain.”

Chloe froze when Newlyn continued on the list of things she was involved in. “You forgot to mention I also tutor.” She added on to her friend’s massive list. “Yeah… with my luck that would happen now wouldn’t it?” She said knowing she was going to be walking on thin ice with little to no sleep. “I haven’t even told you best part yet.” Chloe admitted as the train pulled into the station. There was secretly even more on her list that Newlyn didn’t know about this year.

“Why are you hoping it’s not too dark out yet exactly?” Chloe asked as she hopped off the train. “Are you eyeing Miles over there?” she asked her friend curiously almost in a shocked yet impressed way. It had been awhile since Newlyn really bothered with anyone other than her sisters and Chloe so it was a happy kind of surprise to see the Hufflepuff going out there and making friends.

With: Newlyn

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:54 pm
User Image

User Image
Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ✥ Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ✥ Dᴀʀᴋ Dɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ

Virgil smiled a bit seeing Chance send his sister away. Good he was not one for shearing attention. He was pulled off and when he was asked why he was here he said. "I've just come to see if you are adapting to the disrepair or if its swallowed you whole. I would hate to lose you just after finding you." He for one knew the vast ocean of dark feelings. It was an empty void but once you brake out of it you become stronger for it and what was confusion started to make sense and all you knew was wrong seems right.

heather030595

Xistund

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:45 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo looked at her skeptically, wondering how she suddenly knew where to go. He wondered what the girl was up to and it seemed as if she was too prideful to want to follow the older students. She always had done these sorts of things. Maybe that's why she is in Gryffindor, which he was most certainly glad she was. He may have not even met her if she wasn't sorted there, since they met the first day of school during the previous year.

"I love how you know where to go now. Just a second ago you said you had no idea. I guess I'll just follow you...since you know where we are going," he said to her, chuckling a bit as he held a special, sarcastic emphasis on the word 'know', quite frankly because he wasn't sure if she truly did or not, or she was just following the crowd. He wouldn't question it however because he didn't want to see the mean side come out of her, which had to be one of the worst experiences of all of them. Just by knowing how much she says about Rosabella, could one imagine how horrible she would treat him if he made her mad. Most certainly an interesting idea to think about.

"So where are we going omniscient and beautiful Alexandria,?" he asked her, with a devilish smile on his face. There was yet again a bit of sarcasm in the first half of the sentence, but the last he said sincerely. He did mean that last part of the sentence and hopefully notice his brief hiatus of his usual sarcasm

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

PostPosted: Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:54 pm
User Image

Hunter froze a bit as Cici touched his eye patch. He nearly forgotten that she never seen him and kinda hoped to keep it that way. He did not want her feeling bad for him or looking at him any differently. "Its um my eyepach..... I only have one eye." He said feeling a bit odd saying it. He normally tried his best to hide it from the world and he did not like talking about it.

User Image

Xistund

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria took quicker steps to get ahead of Theo. She rolled her eyes when her friend's sarcasm made an appearance. The girl decided against saying anything because she really did not know where they were headed. A moment of silence pass before the boy spoke again. Upon hearing the word "beautiful" come out of Theo's mouth, Alex couldn't help but smile. "You'll see," she answered, still unsure of where everybody was headed. Are we walking to the castle? The girl didn't see how that would be a faster way of getting to Hogwarts than taking the boats. However, off in a short distance away, older students could be seen climbing into carriages. "Over there!" she exclaimed, turning her head around to look at Theo. Finally, she figured out where they were supposed to go all by herself! Although following the older students may have aided her in finding the carriages. "C'mon, let's get us one!" Alexandria grabbed Theo's hand and slipped her fingers in between his, just like she had done during the summer at Diagon Alley, and she led him towards one of the horse-less transportation.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:36 pm
User ImageUser Image

I'll be your soldier, fighting every second of the day for your dreams.
So don't stress, don't
cry, we don't need no wings to fly.

Cameron chuckled when Elli mentioned her OWL scores. "I'm pretty sure mine are worse than yours. And my NEWTs this year are gonna be just as horrid," he explained, laughing at how badly he expected himself to do on the final tests of his life. "I guess I can't be an Auror if you can't," he joked. The boy never wanted to be an Auror, nor would he ever be able to make it with the grades he achieved. Both of them were planning to go into Quidditch. If they made it, they would be the Quidditch Couple. Cameron couldn't help but laugh at the thought, trying to decide whether he thought it was cute or if he wanted to throw up. A little of both, maybe? Don't remind me, he thought with a roll of his eyes. Next year would be the worst year of his life. He would have to do adult things, and make a living, and be away from his girlfriend. "We'll get through it," he muttered, knowing they would, but it would be a rather lonely and difficult year.

XxXDevil-Chan

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

As long as you love me, we could be starving,
we could be
homeless, we could be broke. As long as you love me.

Format by XxXDevil-Chan

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:29 pm
User Image User Image

Lɪɢʜᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs ɪɴ ᴀ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ
Tʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴏғ ᴀ ᴄᴀʀ ᴄʜᴀsᴇ
Aɴᴅ I’ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀɪᴍɪɴᴀʟ
Aɴᴅ ғʟᴇᴇɪɴɢ ғʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜɪs sᴄᴇɴᴇ
Aɴᴅ ʙᴇɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴜɢʜᴛ ɪɴ ᴀ ʙᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ
Tʜᴇ ᴛʀᴜᴛʜ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇs ᴛʜᴇ ᴜɴᴛʜɪɴᴋᴀʙʟᴇ

Dhyl smiled at Nell, gladly hugging her again. "I know. And my Gramma moved in with us, so I have a woman to take care of me again, too." He nodded, a quirky sort of smile on his lips. However, when asked more about Wyatt, a light blush touched his cheeks. "Th-there's not much to say, really. He hung out with Todd and I, bought us ice cream, then someone, I think my Gramma, invited him for dinner a week or so later. He and my uncle conned me into playing a song on my acoustic, then I showed him around, we had dinner, he left. Also, he had his younger brother for both of these events." Just after he finished explaining, Nell practically tackled Rose, leaving Dhyl to awkwardly blink in confusion. Lucky for him, Ada was there as well. She seemed her usual chipper self, which returned his dorky smile. "Hello Ada and Rose. I trust summer kept you in fair fortune?" He adjusted the birdcage in his hands, getting a rather angry sound from Martin. "Hush, you. I'm not happy about it either." He grumbled as he set the cage in a carriage and held the door open for Nell, Ada, and Rose.

Yukina101
Cara MiaKitty

I’ᴍ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʙʀɪɴᴋ ᴏғ ᴅɪsᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Sᴛᴀʀɪɴ’ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴄᴏɴsᴇǫᴜᴇɴᴄᴇs
Sᴏ ʙʀᴀᴋᴇ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴡᴇ’ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ
Tᴏɴɪɢʜᴛ I’ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴛᴏ ғᴀɪʟ
Gᴏɪɴ’ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ᴏɴʟʏ ғᴀsᴛᴇʀ
Jᴜᴍᴘ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴜɴ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜʀᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ɪɴᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴀʀ
Bᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ғᴀᴄᴛ ᴏғ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ
Wᴇ’ʀᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴏғ ᴄᴏɴᴛʀᴏʟ ᴀsʟᴇᴇᴘ ᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡʜᴇᴇʟ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 2:45 pm
User Image
User Image
Dating:_Annabeth FletcherLooking:_Scholarly

If you ever find yourself stuck in the middle of the sea
I'll sail the world to find you
If you ever find yourself lost in the dark and you can't see
I'll be the light to guide you

You can count on me like 1, 2, 3
I'll be there
And I know when I need it
I can count on you like 4, 3, 2
You'll be there
'Cause that's what friends are supposed to do, oh yeah

Romulus chuckled a bit at Anna's inquiry, a grin on his lips. "He's terrified of the train. I tried to keep him in his carrier like usual, but the latch is broken or something, and I didn't have the time to find another carrier before I was rushed out." He slid his sleeves higher up, not wanting to get blood on his pristine uniform.

Chaser, on the other hand, was quite content in Anna's arms. He was still shaking a bit, but at least he didn't have his claws out. When a voice called to Anna, Romy flicked his navy eyes over to see Tobi and Bradley. Why did they want her to leave him? That wasn't very nice, he didn't think. Luckily, Anna led him along, even though he really didn't know her friends very well. Anna spoke about the badge Bradley now wore, one announcing him Prefect. "Congratulations, Bradley. You must be quite proud of the honor given to you." He gave a little smile, his normally neat self now messy and, as Nicolas would put it, teenager-y. It bothered him a bit, but not bad enough to falter his grin.

heather030595
Yukina101
Sir Spazalots

You'll always have my shoulder when you cry
I'll never let go, never say goodbye
You know...

If you're tossin' and you're turnin'
And you just can't fall asleep
I'll sing a song beside you
And if you ever forget how much you really mean to me
Every day I will remind you

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 4:00 pm
Holy water cannot help you now
A thousand armies couldn't keep me out
I don't want your money, I don't want your crown
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
Holy water cannot help you now
See, I've come to burn your kingdom down
And no rivers and no lakes can put the fire out
I'm gonna raise the stakes, I'm gonna smoke you out

MARINA EUGENIE ALDRED

PROUD HALFBLOOD SLYTHERIN
SEVENTH YEAR PREFECT AND HEAD GIRL
BRITISH YOUTH REPRESENTATIVE TO THE WIZENGAMOT
User Image
Seven devils all around you: Calm | Seven devils in your house: Our last year... | See, you were dead when you woke up this morning: Damien | And you'll be dead before the day is done: Hogsmeade Station

Marina took note of the sly grin and rolled her eyes a little. "Of course you do, dear." It had probably been in the heat of the moment during some snogging session, she was sure, and honestly surprised he'd been able to focus enough to secretly check her size. Hmph. Talk about multitasking. Oh good grief, here came that tone of voice. "You get wild red hair and then we'll talk." she said dryly. He was a brunette. Also a guy. Basically everything looked good on him.

He kept distracting her from her sarcastic train of thoughts by kissing her, though, which she returned, and after finally pulling away, then he thanked her and the kissing continued. It wasn't exactly intelligent conversation, but she didn't mind.

When the train pulled into the station she was somewhat reluctant to get off it, because then she'd have to be Miss Orderly Listen To What I Say Children Head Girl. Dear god, she hoped the underclassmen behaved this year. Scolding other teenagers like she was their mother was not something she was particularly fond of. "We better get off the train," she stated. "Before we're headed back to London." With that, she was up and out of the compartment, expecting her boyfriend to follow, fixing her hair blindly and straightening her uniform tie. Time to get down to business. Yay...

Outside at the station she spotted Nell and Rose, and Ada and Dhylan a little distance away, but she didn't know if Damien wanted to get a carriage with them or if they should just get one by themselves. She hadn't seen Nell and Ada in a while, but six people in one carriage might be a little tight. "What do you want to do?" she asked him. "Get a carriage with them or our own?"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear, not absence of fear.

Cara MiaKitty

And now all your love will be exorcised
And we will find your sayings to be paradox
And it's an even sum, it's a melody
It's a battle cry, it's a symphony
They can keep me out, 'til I tear the walls
'Til I take your heart, and I take your soul
For what has been done, cannot be undone
In the evil's heart, in the evil's soul

PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 9:58 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo watched as she all of a sudden, but judging by her sound of surprise upon finding the carriages in the distance, he became quite skeptical if she ever really knew what was happening in the first place. Before he could say anything, he found her hand interlocked in his, completely blowing away his train of thought. He couldn't even remember what he was going to say before he was getting pulled to what seemed like a carriage without anything in front to pull. Was it motorized? Magic pulled? He didn't know.

Soon enough they had chosen a carriage, sitting down inside, he kept his hand in hers. He honestly wanted to keep it there for awhile so as long as she wanted to do it, he would be up for it. Keeping his eyes on her, he smiled, wondering what she had been thinking. He always wondered what the girl was thinking. So, why not ask.

"Alex, what do you think of me?" he asked her extremely confidently, almost as if he rehearsed the line to himself before asking, but truthfully, it had been a question that's been on his head for quite some time...ever since Diagon to be truthful.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

snarechicks are cool

Dapper Noob

950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 12:45 pm
....I tremble....

User Image

....they're gonna eat me alive....
....if I stumble....
---wearing: Comfy Sweater
---mood: Nervous
---with: No one
....they're gonna eat me alive....

.:Genevieve Marie Palldine:.
l
l
l
....can you hear my heart beating like a hammer?....

---{pureblood}---{unsorted}---{first year}---

======================================================

Genevieve was utterly nervous as she made it to the platform, she had been a bit late, but caught the train on time. Her lovely cat, Molly, mewed in her arms as the young witch's belongings were taken from her to be put on the train. She let her light brown eyes scan the the scene, watching the children say goodbye to her parents while her own stayed home, saying they had more important business to attend to. This commonality did not bother the girl in any shape or form. She was used to her mother and father's unenthusiastic response to anything pertaining to their black sheep. Genevieve ran her slim fingers over the glossy fur on her pet's head as she made her way towards an entrance onto her transportation. The hall was a bit crowded with other students of different ages, all chatting and laughing with their friends, but the first year just muttered a few polite words here and there as she weaved her way through the maze of children, trying to find an empty spot for her and Molly.

======================================================

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:32 pm
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancin

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogsmeade station
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Oh we are almost at Hogwarts!
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna watched him from where she was nestled under his arm. She was worried that he was holding something back from her but didn't press as they arrived at the station and got off the train. She smiled, fifth year. She was a prefect and she was vice captain on the ravenclaw team. She was super excited. For the most part. "Hey David want to get a carriage? I want to see the threstrals." Shayna asked looking at the black skeletal horses pulling the carriages. She hadnt been able to see them except the past year and this one.

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 3:56 pm
User Image
Damien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Scholarly at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // loving Marina Aldredspaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Marina, Studentsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Calmspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'This shouldn't be too hard, right?' spacespac

∳ ∳ ∳ The strands in your eyes that color them wonderful stop me and steal my breath.
And emeralds from mountains thrust towards the sky, never revealing their depth.
∳ ∳ ∳
═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceDamien followed Marina off the train, a stupid grin on his face, and raked a hand through his hair, trying to make it look a bit more presentable. He didn't have a comb... why the bloody hell didn't he have a comb? His shirt was untucked here and there, and his vest and tie were a bit rumpled as well, but he wasn't quite that aware just yet. His hand reached for her once they were off the train, following her gaze to a group of their friends. Or, mostly her friends, he supposed, since he didn't really know Dhylan or Rose that well, if at all. He shrugged, expression a bit uncomfortable. "Aren't the carriages supposed to only seat four? It'd be a bit tight," he told her, though in truth he just didn't want to give up being alone with her just yet. After all, once they were at the school, they had to be presentable. Role models. They'd have to watch their every move to make sure they weren't about to set a bad example for some silly first year before they could do anything... how annoying. Kinda took the spontaneity out of everything. He kissed her cheek gently. "We can catch up with them later, I think. They're probably all talking in really high-pitched voices and squealing because they haven't seen each other for a while. I don't know if my ears can take it," he said finally, his mouth quirking into a little half-smile. He finally noticed the disarray his clothes were in a set about straightening them, as discreetly as he could. No need for anyone to start rumors about what the Head Boy and Girl had been doing on the train ride to school, after all. It'd been innocent enough, but he doubted people would be saying so.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳ I'll be your crying shoulder, I'll be love's suicide
                                                          I'll be better when I'm older, I'll be the greatest fan of your life.
                                                          ∳ ∳ ∳

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games