Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Pitch A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:01 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor
Muggleborn Young Detective Reserve Seeker

User Image
                                                    Location : Quidditch Pitch - Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw (Game 6)

Good he missed! She may have held her breath for that one. Going full speed ahead she closed the gab between herself and Nico. Chelsea was determined to get that snitch. She was inches away she just needed a bit more time.

Company : Gryffindor and Ravenclaw Teams

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 19 (spotted)
                                                    AC: 14
                                                    Modifiers: +4 AC, +4 Spotting, +4 Catching
                                                    Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp Eyes
                                                    Lives: [Life] [Life] [Life]

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

It is rather curious, isn't it?
                                                    I must say, you seem to be taking this all in stride
                                                    That in mind, I think you're well suited for
                                                    Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:03 pm
User Image

You said, oh girl, it's a cold world
                                        When you keep it all to yourself
                                        I said, you can't hide on the inside
                                        All the pain you've ever felt
                                        Ransom my heart, but baby don't look back
                                        'Cause we got nobody else

Damn it! Nico tried again hoping for a miracle,

Position: seeker
                                                                            AC: 14 (+1EXP +1AF1)
                                                                            Modifiers: +4 spot/catch +2 other-1 owwie
                                                                            Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Great Catch, Sharp eyes
                                                                            Lives: ● ●
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:5 -.-
                                                                            ■■■ Seeking
                                                                            ■■ Catching

You know that sometimes, it feels like
                                                                            It's all moving way too fast
                                                                            Use every alibi and words you deny
                                                                            That love ain't meant to last
                                                                            You can cry tough baby, it's all right
                                                                            You can let me down easy, but not tonight

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:05 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Now was her chance! Chelsea's gaze was locked onto the snitch. She cared very little about her competitor. She might as well have had tunnel vision at this point. Reaching out her hand she inched forward advancing on the snitch. Hopefully she could grab it and end this game.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (1/2 attempts) Total Roll: 12 (fail)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:11 pm
User Image

Nico's language was more colorful than his hair as he lost sight of the snitch. with his red hair reflecting his mood he began to relocate the damn ball

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:10 -.-
                                                                            □ □ □ Seeking
                                                                            □ □ Catching

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:16 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Missed... Not how Chelsea wanted it to go. She wanted to catch it. With Nico off her back she took a deep breath and tried again. Hopefully the second time would be the charm. She did not want a repeat of last game.

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (3/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (2/2 attempts) Total Roll: 14 (fail)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

CatWaffle rolled 1 20-sided dice: 19 Total: 19 (1-20)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:20 pm
User Image

Nico steamed as he searched for the garbage ball

19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            Total roll:22 omg nico -.-
                                                                            □ □ □ Seeking
                                                                            □ □ Catching

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 18 Total: 18 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:43 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Just like that the snitch was gone from her sight... Chelsea was becoming annoyed with herself. She was supposed to be the stand in for Drew and she was not being a very good stand in. Looking around for the snitch she hoped to find it again soon.

Status : Hopeful Growing Frustrated...

OOC :
                                                    19+ = spot, (0/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 22 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 6:02 am
User Image

Nico perked up when spotted it. Hair reverting to a orange he shot after it again!

Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            ■ □ □ Seeking
                                                                            □ □ Catching

null

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
The Forgotten Weasley rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:51 am
Hangin' round downtown by myself
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady was annoyed with herself for her shitty throw, and went after Kiery in an attempt at redemption.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
AC: 19
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll:
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal:
Number of Goals Made: 0

Quote:

And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 9:53 am
And I had so much time
To sit and think about myself
And then there she was like double cherry pie
Yeah there she was like disco superfly

User Image
cadence
bea
gregory

gryffindor halfblood │ sixth year prefect │ chaser

Cady stole the quaffle with a relieved grin, and passed it immediately to Gi.

OOC:
Position: Chaser
Mods: +7 Stealing, +5 Scoring
Total Roll: 27 (stolen)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Swift Swipe, Dang Healthy
Lives: (X) (X) (X) (X)
Post to Goal: 1/3
Number of Goals Made: 0

Yukina101

And I had too much caffeine
And I was thinkin' 'bout myself
And then there she was in platform double suede
Yeah there she was like disco lemonade

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

CatWaffle
Crew

Questionable Waffles

9,225 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:58 pm
User Image

Nico pushed onward hopeing to gain all the lead he could

Lives: ● ● ○
                                                                            19 to spot
                                                                            22 to catch
                                                                            ■ ■ □ Seeking
                                                                            □ □ Catching

null

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:05 pm
The road outside my house
Is paved with good intentions
Hired a construction crew
'Cause it's hell on the engine
And you are the dreamer
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Hαℓƒвℓσσ∂ Gячƒƒιиdσя Sενεитн Ƴєαя Ƒємιηιѕт Cнαѕεя

╰☆╮Gi had been following Cady as she and the raven chasers went back and forth with the younger girl finally victorious before surprising her by passing it. She took and tucked the quaffle under her arm and made off towards the goals.

AC: 18
Modifiers: +8 shoot +6 steal
Roll: ~
Special Skills: Good Arm, Deft Dodger, Dang Healthy
Lives: [✔] [✔] [✔] [✔]

And we are the dream
I could write it better than you ever felt it
So hum hallelujah
Just off the key of reason
I thought I loved you
But it's just how you looked in the light

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
Trickblues rolled 1 20-sided dice: 20 Total: 20 (1-20)

Trickblues

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:49 pm
User Image
User Image
JONAH CASTOR LANE
Half-BloodRavenclawSecond YearTwelve Years OldThe Daily DragonReserve Beater

» Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw 2044 » Quidditch Pitch B » With: Ravens and Lions
» Status: Trying His Best

═══════════════════XXXX═══════════════════

Jonah shot a bludger at Chelsea, hoping to buy Nico some extra time.

═════════════════════════════════════════════

OOC:
//FAINTS

Position: Beater
AC: 13
Modifiers: +2 Blocking Shots
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Hold the Line, Dang Healthy
Lives: ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

Total Roll: 20, hit unless blocked
murruelecreuset

Hm, a curious mind, an adventurous spirit!
Oh, you could do so well in so many places, my boy
Legacy or not, I see you going far
But, let's see then... I think, for you, it'll be

Ravenclaw!

Cinnabun Gryffie rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 7:53 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Quidditch Pitch
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Gryffindor Team
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Final Game
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Here we go again

London had saved their Seeker, so that was cool. He hadn't managed to hit the older Ravenclaw, but that was fine. Just as he was sitting back a bit, he noticed one of the little second years firing off at Chelsea. Dammit. Londy swooped over and tried to save, hopefully redirecting it back to the younger Beater.

murruelecreuset

Trickblues

Modifiers: +6 {To Hit}
Special Skills: Mean Swing, Nat. Flyer, Deft Dodger
Saving: Chelsea Durant
Aiming At: Jonah Lane
ƬσтαƖ RσƖƖ:22 {Saved, Hit unless Saved}
Lives: [✬] [✬] [✬]

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
murruelecreuset rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:00 pm
User Image
Chelsea Alexis Durant
Third Year Gryffindor

User Image

Chelsea once again found the snitch relatively quick. Rushing after it she was trailing behind Nico. Seemed to be the new norm honestly.

Status : Hopeful Growing Frustrated...

OOC : Ignore the dice roll
                                                    19+ = spot, (1/3 chasing) 22+ = catch, (0/2 attempts) Total Roll: 22 (spotted)

Gryffindor vs. Ravenclaw
                                                    00 - 00

Gryffindor!

Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 209 210 211 212 213 214 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games