Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm
*smiles shyly at Dec and shakes his hand* Hi Dec. *jumps* Karrie! redface stare *looks at Dame* It's been kind of slow so far. Everyone just got here.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:55 pm
-Dec grins a little wickedly when Karrie pinched Kits butt. Siddles up to dame and gives her a good pinch. Winks at Karrie.-  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:56 pm
BlackR.16
Ive been good. And its good to see you up and about

@ Black: Yep…I'm all healed up. *Looks at Dame and briefly checks out what kind of shoes she is wearing.*

*winks at Amy as he takes his drink.* Are you new here, Miss? wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:57 pm
(( xp rolleyes @ Showcase. You know you are just secretly checking out my legs! xd wink ))

-jolts a little- Dec! What the hell, man?

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:58 pm
BlackR.16
* flits and appears in the seat next to Psyzapp * So whats up..?

*Jumps a bit* Oh…you startled me! neutral *She grins at Black.* Just expansion stuff. I'm so relaxed. I had the best day yesterday! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm
yea I tend to do that sometimes...* chuckles * sorry...well at least this was something I was glad not to miss...  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 7:59 pm
-Smirks- What can I say? It was hanging out. -smug yet oh so charming grin, the kinda grin that makes you want to punch and melt at the same time.-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
JustinShowcase
BlackR.16
Ive been good. And its good to see you up and about

@ Black: Yep…I'm all healed up. *Looks at Dame and briefly checks out what kind of shoes she is wearing.*

*winks at Amy as he takes his drink.* Are you new here, Miss? wink

Amy looked over the bar at the man she had just given the scotch to and smiled. "Nope, I'm not really new anymore. I've been here almost 3 weeks. My name is Amethyst, Amy for short."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:00 pm
Oh, Dec, Kits is an old friend of mine. She stops in here every once in a while. I'm going to go get a drink. *goes up to the bar* Amethyst, can I get a Strawberry Daquri? And a cherry coke for Dame.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:01 pm
*starts making his way upstairs, but gets stopped at the bookcase. Despite flipping the switch on the back, it doesn't move. Finding it odd, he takes off his glasses and rubs his eyes, then looks over again where the switch is and notices a thumbprint scanner*
.... that's just great. *rubs his forehead* Wait... how the hell did Kai get out, then? Like hell he's going to out-rogue me stressed

*takes a closer look at the thumbprint scanner, trying to figure out how it's tied to the switch and if there was some way he could bypass it. Not really getting anything out of a surface view, he pulls out one of his tools to try to open up the scanner, but not long after he starts fiddling with it, an alarm goes off. Having not expected an alarm, though he knows he probably should have considering the heightened security, he falls backwards down the stairs*
Xsa! stressed *rubs his head and quickly gets up without waiting to recover and makes his way back to Ryzan's quarters in hopes of dodging any other additional security crap that might crop up like lasers or attack dogs*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

JustinShowcase

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
katana68

*she slips up close to Showcase* Special lady, hmm? And just how special is she? *she grins up at him*

*Puts his arm around Katana and pulls her closer to him.* Very special. wink *She looks into her eyes and smiles at her.* cool  
*Grins at Showcase* Well, I'm glad she's so special to you. wink Be right back, baby. *She walks behind the bar to make her drink she ordered, since Amy must not have heard her. After making her vodka and cranberry juice, she heads over to the table where Psyzapp and Black are sitting and has a seat.* So, Psyzapp, did I do well? xd

EDITED  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 8:04 pm
*sees what time it is* Oh, I should get going. It was nice to meet you, Dec. Bye, Dame. *hugs Dame, gets her coat, and leaves the bar*  
* as Katana walks up he hears the bookcase alarm go off. * Hold on I will be right back.. * heads downstairs and presses his thumb against the scanner and opens the bookcase to see TES walking back into Ryzans room. * Hey TES!  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

-looks over her shoulder, seeing the lower curve of her cheeks dropping out of her shorts- Well...yeah...a bit! xd -laughs- No one could resist even if it was covered. wink -shimmies her hips- Bye Kits! -hugs and waves bye- Have a good night, love!

EDITED

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2108 2109 2110 2111 2112 2113 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games