Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 4, 1, 4, 6 Total: 20 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:12 pm
*Steps into MW, stopping just inside the door to let her eyes adjust to the lighting for a moment. Saunters up to the bar and has a seat on an empty bar stool, crossing one leg over the other. She looks over at the bartender and puts in her order.* I'll take a Whiskey Sour, if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm
-snort- Nope. I just couldn't help teasing him a little. Sometimes my mouth is far too independant of my brain. Luckily that only happens occasionally.

-turns back to Amy- So how have you been? Have things been working out better here for you?  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:15 pm
ThisEmptySoul
*discombobulated, he's then pick up and shaken around a bit. Not fully registering what was being shouted or who was shouting it, he just kind of stares blankly for a moment*
Can you yell a little louder? I don't think the people in the next town over quite heard you well enough...

{{ rofl rofl rofl }}

-ignoring whoever was yelling, Flame looks at the stranger hard and cold, waiting for an answer. When he started saying something about yelling louder b/c the next town couldn't hear, he cocked an eyebrow and shook him a little rougher- Who. Are. You? Why are you climbing through the windows?-looking at one of his bouncers, he nods his head to indicate for him to check outside the bar and make sure there were no others lurking around the windows. Looking back at the man, Flame growls out his next words- Speak up son! evil  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:16 pm
::Maune started to walk behind the bar as he gave a nod towards Amy with a smile:: Helllo Amy.  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:17 pm
Catches the scowl on the bartenders face and his eyes narrow. Ya, I'ma a real dog, miss. Jack slides behind the bar and reaches up to grab the bottle he's looking for. Dun worry, I get it myself.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm
-anger rising she clacks over to Flame and his goons- What are you? Deaf? He is a patron of this bar. He lives here for christs sake- Put him down! You can't just be shaking and harassing all the patrons! mad  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:19 pm
Wretched Soul
Dun like my attire, Miss Psyzapp? Fraid I dun got bunny gear, ain't got hef clothes either. He tips his hat to her and walks over to the bar, goledn eyes catching the bartender's eye. Dun spose ya got a bottle of BV?

Amy arched her eyebrow at him in confusion. "I'm sorry, but I'm not that experienced in alcohol, yet. What is BV?"

Amy turned to Dec as he responded to her. First, she wanted to make a comment about his mouth remark. She smiled at him and spoke softly. "From what little I've experienced of your mouth, it is just fine. You shouldn't always let your brain get in the way of it."

She winked and then answered his other question as she leaned back and grabbed one of the Slow Comfortable Screws Against the Walls that she had made. No one had picked one up yet.

"Well, I hit a complete snaffoo that night... oh yeah. You were there. The night I sprayed beer over everyone."

She laughed softly and rolled her eyes slightly. "Well, the next day, I came back and I thought Icy was just going to kill me. But then, QS stepped in and actually defended me! I didn't know he was the type. Then Katana seemed to get upset at Icy and..."

Amy shook her head and had a slightly dazed look in her eyes. "Well, it was a mess, but I think things are ok now. How about you? How's your life been going lately?"

She took a sip from her drink.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:20 pm
You're just fine Jack. I won't take it personally. wink

*Grins at Eileen and waves to her.* How are you doing Eileen! xd  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:21 pm
Wretched Soul
Catches the scowl on the bartenders face and his eyes narrow. Ya, I'ma a real dog, miss. Jack slides behind the bar and reaches up to grab the bottle he's looking for. Dun worry, I get it myself.

Amy sighed in frustration. "I could have gotten it for you. I just don't know what it is. And I don't care what you are. It's your attitude that I don't like."

She scooted over so that he could get whatever it was that he was after.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:22 pm
*sees Eileen walk in and calls out to her* Hi Eileen. Haven't seen you for a while. *takes a sip of his drink*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

iggies

*Looks over at Tes being man-handled* Hi Tes... good night for ya? *Raises eye brow* Good to know the window was a bad idea.

*Takes the treat Velcore brought over and giggles* We are a good team buddy! *Begins to nibble on the snack*

((Not sure how much longer I'll be up rite.))  
:;Maune fixed his suit as he waved towards Eileen with a smile and started to fix up some drinks cause Amy had her eyes and mind somewhere else at the moment::  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 20, 13 Total: 33 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:24 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins slyly at him.* I have a bunny tail too. wink

*His hand slides down to her backside to check it out* Yes ... you do at that. *gives her a little slap on the behind and grins slyly at her* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Catchin the bartenders attitude and aware he's outstayed his welcome,Jack takes the bottle and slides a few bills on to the bar. As he heads for the door, he tips his hat. Apolgies, Miss Psyzapp. Dun mean ta mess up ya party. Shoulda known Miss Katana was messin wit me. TES, ya dun know how ta stay outta trouble, do ya.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm
*Lilith arrives at the MW. Opens the door, enters. Looking around thinking how packed it is. Turns towards the bar sees Maune. Smiles and walks up and sits on a stool on the end. Waits till he's free to get his attention.*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2114 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games