Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:25 pm
Cuwen
Amy sighed in frustration. "I could have gotten it for you. I just don't know what it is. And I don't care what you are. It's your attitude that I don't like."

She scooted over so that he could get whatever it was that he was after.

-Dec glanced up at Amy, mildly puzzled by her tone.- Well, that's not very nice. He seems like a fairly polite gentleman to me.

-Dec gets up and walks to Jack.- Sir, I'd like it if you'd stay. I wanted to ask you a question if you dont mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:26 pm
((Don't leave Jack! I don't know why the hell Amy is acting like that! We like you!! gonk ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:27 pm
{{what are you laughing at? stressed [okay, so "disoriented" would have been more suiting, but that's not the word that came to mind gonk ]}}

*glasses fall off as he's shaken around some more* Xsa stressed *squinting, he tries to figure out who this could be. He at least recognizes the voice, but not much else after being tossed and shaken.*

Wait a minute.... "son"? I'm pretty sure I've got at least a few years on you... *turns his head toward the sound of Dame's voice and points at the guy holding him up*
Who's this douche?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:29 pm
-crosses her arms under her chest and glares off to the side, answering Tes's question in one word- stare Flame. -says the word with distaste-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm
*nods with his mouth full*

*puts his arm around Dame's waist*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:30 pm
::Maune smiled as he turned his eyes towards Lilith and gave a small wink::
What would you like to drink today Lilith?  

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm
{{Yeah, I was just playing! lol. Come back! That's how Amy can get sometimes.}}

Amy sighed, not even needing Dec's comment to make her realize she had been a little rude. She went out from behind the bar and over to the individual as well.

"Look, I'm sorry. Sometimes when a guy starts getting gruff like that, I get defensive. It comes from traveling to many different places on my own and trying to learn how to read people. I usually just end up getting defensive more than anything else when I encounter someone who's a little... short with his words. I do apologize. Please come back to the bar and I'll give you a few crazy bunny straws. I made them myself!"  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:31 pm
((...Karrie, I walked way...did you come over there with me? LOL blaugh ))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

iggies

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:32 pm

*Grabbing a few of the drinks sitting on the counter, hopes they are strong. Walks to her corner where she can watch things and starts to sip*
edit, (phone call nighters)  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:33 pm
{{ xd }}

-glaring over his shoulder at dame, he snarled out his words- And I'm supposed to know that how? Because you-looks her up and down with a sneer-say so? If he's a freaking patron that lives here, why the hell is he climbing through windows like some nut off the street?! evil Yea, me and my men see you, hell, all the men see you! I'm here doing my job, so back up off me and my men! mad -just as he turns back to the stranger, he calls him a douche. Dropping him like he was a sack of potatoes, the man fell and landed on his backside hard as hell. Sneering, he coldy spoke to him- Learn how to use the door like a good little pet.-tosses his head back at dame- Seems your master has been worried about you.-nods his head to the other bouncer and they walk off, the bouncer resuming his position at the door and Flame walking back at Icys table. Grinding his teeth, he brushes past dame like she wasn't even there, cursing Icy so hard he know she'd feel the chill down her spine-  

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 pm
SP-O Wlm Dougherty

*His hand slides down to her backside to check it out* Yes ... you do at that. *gives her a little slap on the behind and grins slyly at her* wink

*She bites her lower lip slightly and she takes a deep breath in. She casually grasps his ascot and licks her lips as she presses into him.* Mmmmm…are we about to have one of "those" evenings? wink heart *She says softly.*  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:36 pm
((I must have missed that. sweatdrop Yeah, I'll just say Karrie walked over there with you.))

*watches Flame with narrowed eyes as he walks back to his table*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Eileen50 rolled 5 6-sided dice: 6, 6, 5, 3, 4 Total: 24 (5-30)

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:37 pm
*While waiting on her whiskey sour, she hears her name and turns around to see both Psyzapp and Karrie talking her way* Hey there ... Heard there was a party her tonight and thought I'd stop in for a drink. Not too sure about these ears though. Not really my style. *Fidgits with her bunny ears a bit* confused  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm
*turns his head into Iggies' general direction*
Yes, iggs. This has got to be the best night of my life. Actually, you know what would make it better? Psyzapp's attack dogs. That would just complete me right now.

*before he can really respond to dame's answer, he's dropped on the floor*
Dosib uoi'nota! stressed My tailbone gonk *falls to his side and rubs his bum*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm
stressed mad scream stressed evil -darts out her hand quickly and snatches Flame's forearm as he brushes past her, jerking him to a halt. Her voice deadly quiet, her vice grip much stronger than you would think someone of her size could produce- Excuse me, what did you just say?

EDITED

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2115 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games