Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:38 pm
::Maune quickly makes Eileen a Whiskey Sour and goes over and hands it to her:: There you are Eileen.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:39 pm
His ears twitch, and he makes a yipping noise. This a bad idea.  

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:40 pm
"yes, I'd like something" * she smiles at him keeping her eyes on him, she gets off the stool. Walks around the bar over to him and says " I'd like another of that drink you gave me last time. I don't remember what you called it."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 pm
Amy shook her head and tried to pull the man back into the bar. "No, it's not! It's a good idea!"

She offered a kind smile to him. "Come back in. I think you'll like the bunny straws, you can talk with Dec, and we all can get to know you better. Please?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:42 pm
-Dec's head drops to the side, very confused.-

What? I just wanted to ask where you were from. I'm travelling to the West soon. I hope since it sounds like you are from there you could tell me more about the culture, if you don't mind.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:45 pm
Amy heard what Dec said and she turned to look at him in disappointment. "You... you have to leave again?"  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:47 pm
damecharlie
stressed mad scream stressed evil -darts out her hand quickly and snatches Flame's wrist as he brushes past her, jerking him to a halt. Her voice deadly quiet, her vice grip much stronger than you would think someone of her size could produce- What did you just say?

-in the midst of thinking of ways to throttle Icy, he's jerked to a halt by a hand on his arm. Looking down at the hand first, his eyes slowly travel up to see who grabbed him, with the iciest glint to his eyes ever seen. Looking dame dead in the eye, he starts to say something but changes his mind. Snatching his arm away, he turns and heads to the bar, looking at Amy- Hand me that bottle of Jack from back there and don't bother with a glass.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm
*Slips back in through the shadows, finding a chair and sitting down.*  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:49 pm
Where I from? Many places, many not so good. Not sure what west ya thinkin of. Travel ta other planes, all got some kinda west. Some creature make me look good. His eyes narrow, glowing golden as his mind travels. Hard ta imagine something look better than a old coyote.

Jack glances back over at TES. Ya aright, man?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:50 pm
*just like Tes, when Ryzan tries to make his way up the stairs, he's stopped at the bookcase when it doesn't open at the flip of a switch like usual*
Gi ussta... I do hope it is not broken. *looking over at the switch, he sees some new strange device next to it that he had not seen there before, but noticed it looked similar to devices on some of the other doors down the corridor.* Terini'nestg~ It must be some kind of lock. *frowns* I just wish someone would have told me how to open it...

*not sure how to get past it, he pounds on his side of the bookcase, hoping someone would hear*
Is anybody there?

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:51 pm
::Maune looked at Flame and handed him the bottle of Jack towards Flame as he he had a glare at him before turning back and looking at Lilith with a smile as he kissed Lilith's neck and gave a small rub on her bum.::

::Maune smiles as he starts to make a soda but this time adds a touch of white Puerto Rican rum into it with a hint of cherry juice as he hands it to Lilith:; Here you are Lilith my Crimson Kick Starter once again for Lilith.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:52 pm
((-fumes- This would be a GREAT time to bring in Icy... stressed stressed stressed evil -glares at Flame-))  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Flame Knightmaer

Dangerous Businessman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm
-while waiting for Amy, the fox creature slides the bottle to him with an attitude. Chuckling darkly, he grabs the bottle up, heading back to where he was sitting- Thanks, Amy.-taking his seat, he opens the bottle and takes a long swig from it, pulling out his phone. He sends Icy a text telling her to get her a** upstairs before he blew the place and everybody in it up. Slamming his phone closed, he tosses it on the table, watching it slide across and almost falling off, teetering on the edge, then settling there. Closing his eyes, he pinches the bridge of his nose and wonders when this damned thing would be over-  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:54 pm
*still holding his tailbone area*
Yes, fellow Soul. I'm just peachy... *rubs* Could maybe go for some ice, though.

*faintly hears something behind the bookcase, but doesn't think anything of it*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 9:55 pm
*hears a strange sound and goes up to the office door, chirping enquiringly at it*

*doesn't say anything as Flame storms over to the bar*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2116 2117 2118 2119 2120 2121 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games