Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 3:59 pm
Hi Slick, nice to meet you as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2016 4:32 pm
Hey geezers I'm a cat and I like laps, but I like video games more :3 I've been off and on this site for years and I'm giving it another go cause I like meeting new people, especially gamers~  

LapKat

Bee Bloom

High-functioning Noob

26,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 4:49 am
Hello everyone! I joined Gaia back in 2007 and recently came back after a long hiatus. Everything was so different I decided to start fresh (plus I couldn't remember the email address and password associated with the other account - hah sweatdrop )

I'm glad to see there are still adults on here biggrin  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:41 am
Bee Bloom
Hello everyone! I joined Gaia back in 2007 and recently came back after a long hiatus. Everything was so different I decided to start fresh (plus I couldn't remember the email address and password associated with the other account - hah sweatdrop )

I'm glad to see there are still adults on here biggrin

Hello Bee,
Nice to meet you. I also recently came back (after about 3 years). The market prices are ridiculous and will take a while to get used to. And the numerous announcements daily rolleyes Everything else is pretty much the same to me. A lot of people left this site - from what I understand, most left after new ownership/management.  

sara_fairywing

Bee Bloom

High-functioning Noob

26,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:45 am
sara_fairywing
Hello Bee,
Nice to meet you. I also recently came back (after about 3 years). The market prices are ridiculous and will take a while to get used to. And the numerous announcements daily rolleyes Everything else is pretty much the same to me. A lot of people left this site - from what I understand, most left after new ownership/management.

New ownership/management? The last time I played zOMG! had just come out, though I hear that it's now gone?  
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 6:53 am
Bee Bloom
sara_fairywing
Hello Bee,

New ownership/management? The last time I played zOMG! had just come out, though I hear that it's now gone?

Maybe they'll bring it back someday. I play Lake Kindred once in a while. You get gold and cool items smile Also, they just fixed the fishing game. Captcha wasn't working for over 3 years. Now you type any letters and you keep what you catch. My grandsons like to play it when they visit.  

sara_fairywing

Bee Bloom

High-functioning Noob

26,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2016 7:37 am
sara_fairywing
Bee Bloom
sara_fairywing
Hello Bee,

Maybe they'll bring it back someday. I play Lake Kindred once in a while. You get gold and cool items smile Also, they just fixed the fishing game. Captcha wasn't working for over 3 years. Now you type any letters and you keep what you catch. My grandsons like to play it when they visit.

I'm slowly getting used to it, though it doesn't seem as busy or as easy to navigate as before. Maybe I'm just old lol!  
PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:25 pm
Hello all! I'm new to the forum but not to Gaia. However, I hadn't gotten very involved, and without the Gaia alerts, I'd have probably forgotten that I had an account here. <.<

Anyways, figured I'd try and get a bit more involved. Hence joining groups and conversing on forums. Now to figure out the in world stuff, and maybe even trying to talk to people there. o.O  

Luke Heartsdale

Luke Heartsdale

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2016 6:26 pm
LapKat
Hey geezers I'm a cat and I like laps, but I like video games more :3 I've been off and on this site for years and I'm giving it another go cause I like meeting new people, especially gamers~

Yay! Another cat. cat_3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 7:10 am
Welcome Mr. Kittycat! cat_3nodding  

Bee Bloom

High-functioning Noob

26,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Friendly 100

8it

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2016 8:47 am
What is up. Joined back in 2008, then I forgot the account years later. Looking forward to some interesting threads. surprised  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2016 7:21 am
Hello there 3nodding been around here for a while but only in the last few months have been making it on more again ninja so searching out for people like me
4laugh emotion_dealwithit  

Melena Rai

Magical Phantom

18,425 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Winter Guardian 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100

hiimbeary

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:42 am
Hello all! I'm an oldbie on this site (on and off since 2004) but brand-new to the guild; I've been pretty inactive posting lately though I do spend way too much time in avatar dressup, and I figured joining a guild might help, so looking forward to chatting with the other geezers here. c;

edit: lol, I think I posted this even before my request was accepted - sorry, I was sleepy.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:24 am
Yups, just joined this guild. Glad to be able to converse with others around my age without feeling all awkward.  

Sleep Isabella

Adorable Sweetheart

strawberry92

PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:43 pm
*waves tentatively* Hello. New here, and new back to Gaia. I was here years and years ago and have seemingly lost track of time.  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff