Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:20 pm
I.... I have nothing else to say... *looks down and to the side, not wanting to embarrass himself any further*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:24 pm
*sits and ponders his answer for a moment* well, then TES, you leave me no choice.....*leans in very close to his face, pauses for a moment, then licks his eyelid* LOL, maybe next time you'll be more cooperative! xd *lets go of his lapels and returns to her drink* Besides, I think it's pretty clear what you REALLY think anyways........*grins at TES*  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:31 pm
*flinches and puts his hand over his eye* wh... why would you do that? gonk *rubs his eye*

Do you have any idea how weird that is? gonk *takes off his glasses and rubs both eyes... a little freaked out by what just happened*

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:32 pm
ThisEmptySoul
Believe it or not, that's actually coincidence sweatdrop You ladies just tend to put me in tight spots often..... *realizes that phrase could have another meaning and gets quiet all of a sudden*

rofl *dead* rofl rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:44 pm
*glares at Icy* You don't have to laugh so hard stare  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:53 pm
*smirks at TES* I always like to do the unexpected, luv... xd *sips drink* Besides, I told you that you left me no choice......what did you think I was gonna do, being that close to your face? Surely you didn't think I was going to kiss you or anything!!!! eek  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:55 pm
Of course not! I.... um... is it strange that I thought you would bite my nose? sweatdrop  
Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 1, 2, 2, 2, 6 Total: 13 (5-30)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm
*Dark Faerie flitters into MW and settles down on a bar stool* Evening Katana, TES ... Anything exciting happening in here?  

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:00 pm
LOL, I never bite anyone without their permission! twisted It was a toss-up between licking the eyelid or the tip of your nose......*sips drink*  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:04 pm
that's just about as bad, Katana gonk

*looks over* hmm? Katrina? Haven't seen you around for a while... and certainly didn't expect to see you here.

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:11 pm
Katrina is welcome here smile Whacha need Fae? As far as what's going on...I'm just enjoying flustering the hell outta TES! twisted  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:15 pm
tch... you're lucky I don't have any ice cubes stare

And Katrina is welcome now? That's kind of different, but I guess the fact that I'm here could be seen as strange as well, considering how much trouble you ladies put me through.... and still do... stare

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:17 pm
*leans over & tweaks TES's nose* You know you love it, elf! xd  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:18 pm
*winks at TES* You know you love it! If not, why do you keep coming back? And can the "espresso machine" bit, cause you know good and hell well there's one in Chatty Kathys, even though you have to ask for one to be made.... evil *finishes Corona and goes to bar to grab a snifter and a bottle of Henessey*  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Faerie KatrinaZ rolled 5 6-sided dice: 5, 6, 2, 5, 5 Total: 23 (5-30)

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Oct 10, 2009 9:24 pm
Is there any fixings back there for a Whiskey Sour? *peeks over the bar, then turns her attention to TES* Hmm, you know, if TES didn't enjoy the teasing, he wouldn't keep coming back now, would he? *moves over to the bar stool next to TES*  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games