Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 5:11 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
Hana released her body to the side of her that was her demon. She instantly tired to bite bragos face but couldn't reach. "Looks like i don't want to get away." She said seductivly. She started to struggle against brago.

"Bestill yourself other Hana" Brago got off of her "Why are you so violent?"  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 6:09 am
User Image
The moment Brago was off her, Hana instantly jumped and was on top of him. "Violent? This is just me Brago, only the half of me that isn't passive and set to rules." The sadistic tone of voice had returned to her. "Its the half of me that acts on impulse and refuses to be controlled like some little puppet jerked around on emotional strings." one of her blood claws traced down the side of Bragos face, leaving a shallow cut. "The only way to tame this half of me is to make it as submissive as the other half."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 8:38 am
Soli laughed,"Will hope we find some random clothes around here."She turned the corner and saw her home,"Home sweet Home."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 9:52 am
Kroenig
His goal completed, Caldwell allows himself a smile. No, not Caldwell. Now he was Hyael.

User Image
Kane silently formed behind Hyael, darkness coalasing into form. He sat on the edge of an end table, fingering a book. "Painting again, I see. What exactly do plan on accomplishing here, Hyael?" Kane asked.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 12:01 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
The moment Brago was off her, Hana instantly jumped and was on top of him. "Violent? This is just me Brago, only the half of me that isn't passive and set to rules." The sadistic tone of voice had returned to her. "Its the half of me that acts on impulse and refuses to be controlled like some little puppet jerked around on emotional strings." one of her blood claws traced down the side of Bragos face, leaving a shallow cut. "The only way to tame this half of me is to make it as submissive as the other half."

"Why? What is the point of randomly throwing punches. What are you trying to do? Create bloodshed? You need a new hobby." Brago looked away. "Well I enjoy abuse from a woman, so use my body as you please until your satisfied and then let the other Hana come back."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:13 pm
Hyael smiles with long, sharp teeth. Without turning, he answers. "You know this, Kane. You know it perfectly well." His voice is doubled - there is a second voice, barely audible, under his normal one. Both are calm, but with an air of almost bursting into laughter.

Hyael drops the paintbrush, which falls to the ground directly between his feet. It lands on the bristles, and stays that way without falling.  

Kroenig

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:17 pm
User Image
"I just want to be sure your plans don't interfere with mine. I'd hate to revise them. I've already done enough damage control as it is." His gaze flicked to the brush, but his demeanor never changed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:20 pm
Hyael smiles. "And what exactly would these plans constitute? I'll change mine to allow yours." He finally laughs, the higher-pitched second voice almost a shriek and the normal voice a hysterical laugh. After about fifteen seconds he calms himself, and speaks. "Everything's just so ironic... I didn't really find it funny before..."  

Kroenig

Dameon Black

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:22 pm
Robert stepped up beside of Nike. "Do you want me to try something?" he asked. "While I'm in control, my touch-sensitivity is more powerful. I could probably pull Misha all of the way back out."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:23 pm
User Image
"In due time, old friend. For now, don't do anything you might regret. I'm running low on patience. But suffice it to say, the traps are placed, I just have to wait...." Kane dissolved into black mist swalled by the vortex og Darkspace. The wards never even trembled.  

Dark Fox Kirara

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kroenig

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:25 pm
Hyael laughs again, and turns. His face is half-ripped open, the skin all around the left eye completely gone. His smile covers more of his face now that his right cheek is devoid of flesh. He laughs for quite some time.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 2:56 pm
User Image
"You're not listening." She said, getting off him. in a flash she was at the door unlocking it. "Its a balancing act in my body, and because this half of me doesn't want to be controlled, the balance is thrown off, which is why my insides twist and rip apart. and since I don't likde control, there is also no reason for me to let my other half back out." The lock clicked open.  

Lady Eevee

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:01 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon kissed Soli's hand. "Or maybe you could join me in my moment of nudity?" He grinned at her innocently, though his question didn't appear to match that innocent grin.

Dante glanced at Nike and Robert. Yeah, ideas sounded great, but at the moment, the could suddenly have their throats torn out. Dante slowly moved forward towards Misha, his eyes focused on her's. "Come on Misha, you can do it." He whispered and put out a hand which she could easily tear off if she wanted to, but he hoped to God that she over powered the beast.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:06 pm
Soli looked at him and smiled mischievously,"Okay."Soli opened the door to the shop and went in.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:24 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

Leon followed her in, still grinning, but it wasn't so innocent now.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games