Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Kingdom Hearts Roleplay [Its back! :D] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:02 pm
Manifesta stood in front of June to protect her "What do you want, abomination?...."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:05 pm
The purify master looked at the window and saw Riftcreator "you tricky baster " he said. Riftcreator hand went thought the wall and grab ahold of her "do not be afraid, im going to give you nobody but you must leave now" said Riftcreator as he started to grow weak. The purify master seem more fouced on Manifeasta "hahah long time no see ... you dont remember me do you"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:06 pm
"Ah!" June tried to pull away from Riftcreator
"what's going on?! Let go!"

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:10 pm
Riftcreator begins to walk far away from the castle "do want to become whole again .... then shut up and listen i can no longer protect her take her back and make her wish come true ..." said Riftcreator as his left eye closed  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:13 pm
Scarlet chuckled as she helped out by summoning even more nobodies.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:16 pm
The Purify Master looked at the one summoning and laugh at her "your not even a worthless nobody anymore ..." as he turn back towards Manifeasta "i will deal with you first"  

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Zenjin Jiruga

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:25 pm
Zenjin watched as the Nobodies appeared from the sky. The Nobodies went towards RiftCreator, and tried to protect June as much as possible.

Manifesta saw the swarm of Nobodies go after RiftCreator and thought to himself live, June.... He than turned to the purified heartless and readied both of his Keyblade's "You've gotten annying...."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:27 pm
June remained silent, clenching her jaw. She refused to pull her keyblade out as she wanted to see what exactly was going to happen..  

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:28 pm
"hahha trying that 2 time will cause you become ... i guess a even weaker heartless i thought i took everything from you when i turn you into a heartless ... but if so then come after me" he said laughing. Riftcreator know reached where his blade was it absorbed into his body "go take her back.." as he turn towards the swarms of nobody "RAHRHAHARHRAH... go now" as he open a rift to Hollow Bastion "reach the top floor and use this key to open the door"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm
Zenjin's face became serious as his Nobodies were sucked into a portal to Hollow Bastion.  

Zenjin Jiruga

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:38 pm
--Personalize this formatting--

masato gets up and looks arouned hallow bastion his stomhc grumbulbed ryu followed him
--Customize it in Tools > Add-Ons > Extensions > GaiaFormat > Options--

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:49 pm
Scarlet clenched her jaw now loosing her temper. She slowly began to faded away, with the thought of killing riftcreator only in her thoughts. That was all she wanted at that very moment even if she had to die along with him.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

RiftCreator

Dangerous Lunatic

9,650 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 5:53 pm
Riftcreator wings spread widely and begun to try and heal himself once more "what are you wait for, go now" yelled Riftcreator. The purify heartless standing outside knew his orders to make sure Riftcreator himself could not leave but knew that Scarlet or Zenjin would come for blood.The heartless walk infront of Riftcreator "you were once a brilliant Magic bender ... that is i will let you know" said the purify heartless  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:16 pm

ryu looks at masato and he sez him looking not so good
ryu ''are you ok?''
masato ''im fine....''

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25

Yama Lazarus

Clockwork Guardian

12,465 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • The Committee Staff 25
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 7:01 pm

[[why is no one posting]]

[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 237 238 239 240 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games