Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:29 pm

((They're all in the hospital, Chris got a wing torn off and had the other one removed. The characters are Kin, Dasani, Tomoyo, Kazumi, Jude, Aria, Hannah, Austin, Amy, Sora, Kazumi, Tomoyo, and Kin are all Erasers. The girl playing Blake, Erin, Derek, Jessica, and Chris hasn't been online for like, 3 weeks but asked me to godmod... ))
Tomoyo's ears perked, as she heard a voice in the hall. She discretely opened the door a crack and peered out through it.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:51 pm

Ceacus noticed a door crack open. His eyes met with those of a girl, and before he could stop himself Ceacus said "I'm Ceacus, who are you?"

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 5:56 pm

"Tomoyo." She said, looking at him as she opened the door the slightest bit more, a bit suprised that he asked. "Why are you here?"
She asked, curious as to whether he was a visitor or a patient.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:01 pm

"I...I don't know," Ceacus studdered. "I guess I just woke up and found myself here." Something was different about Tomoyo, but he couldn't put his finger on it. "Why are you here?"

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:07 pm

"My friend got injured." She said. She could tell that Caecus was different.. But not sure how.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:12 pm

"Well it's nice to meet you," Ceacus smiled. "May I come in?"

((So wait, by eraser what did you mean? like when you said some of the characters are erasers?))

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Oct 06, 2010 6:31 pm

((Half men, half wolf hybrids, Tomoyo and Kazumi can turn into wolves, Kin gets Wolf claws, teeth, ears, etc.))
"Nice to meet you too. Uh..." She began, looking back in the room. 'Kazumi?' She asked her telepathically. 'You can let him in. ' She sent. Tomoyo nodded. "Sure." She said, opening the door all the way for him to come in.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:34 pm

((I meant like are you on the flock's side or working for the School or Itex, but that works!))

Ceacus slowly walked into the room. What he saw wasn't strange at all, just a bunch of teenagers stannding around one on a hospital bed. "Well it's nice to meet you," Ceacus held out his hand to Tomoyo

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:38 pm

((My bad ^^" I'm slow... Kin's the only bad one, Kazumi got forced out, Tomoyo's good.))
"Nice to meet you too." Tomoyo said, shaking his hand.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:48 pm

As Ceacus' hand touched Tomoyo's a rush of images flooded into his head, some of them of Tomoyo morphing into her Eraser form. Startled Ceacus pulled his hand back, shouting "Who are you! What are you going to do to me?" He automatically assumed she was working for the school.

((Sorry to just barge into your mind haha I won't do it in the future))

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:51 pm

Erin and Blake's head whipped up and looked at the two. Tomoyo's eyes widened, confused. "W-what? I'm not going to do anything!" She said, putting her hands up and waving them defensively.
((XD It's cool.))
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:55 pm

"You're an Eraser! One of the half wolf half human people that kept me in a cage!" Ceacus exclamed, still shouting.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 3:59 pm

"I don't work for them, they didn't want me." She said, calming down a bit. She was curious how he knew that, but didn't feel like asking at the moment. "I'm not going to hurt you."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:03 pm

"Let me hold your hand again," Ceacus demanded, not blushing at all.

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:04 pm

Tomoyo looked at him oddly. "... Okay..?" She said, holding out her hand.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games