Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:41 pm
(Wha ha no worries! Avery will just do some imaginative present swapping >.>....Also..I needed to make a list in order to remember who's getting what from Avery and Whit, XD)
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery added a weather glass to her pile of stuff to get. Her father had one, and enjoyed it, though it was rather simple, a gold plated casing surrounded a clear squat cylindrical tube, it pointed at the end and ended in a metal loop so it could be hung. What it did was really neat though. If you placed it near a window, crystals would form within it, and depending upon their placement, height and shape, they could predict the weather. She thought it was a great gift for Spencer. She could see it in his room in any case. She tucked the box with it's guide more securely in her elbow and kept looking. She needed to shop waaay faster, or Shige, Whit, Maria and Jordan were going without presents.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit shrugged and looked at the plants again. They were fairly neat. If Spencer wasn't around, he might have gotten one for him as well. Instead he shrugged "Avery probably wouldn't mind two, but I don't know about anyone else."

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:26 pm
(( I like the mansion-ish idea. How would something along the lines of Spencer (or Whit's?) family owns a retreat (the mansion) and when they hear that the school needs somewhere they offer it? (whether free or not)

Or the school could just happen to pick it out

And when were you thinking of Spencer's birthday being? ))

Karley looked at all the little items in the store very carefully. She ended up wandering away, looked up, and saw a hat. She was on one side of one of those stands in the mall. Will he like it? His last one did get stolen by that goose.... I SHALL BUY IT!She walked around to the other side to buy it.

Telemachus watched the others go into the store and kind of melted back. He walked around a stand until he saw a hat and flipped it off the hook, going around to buy it.

Karley popped back into the store and walked right past the 'ninjas' and up to Avery. "Avery look!" she twirled the top hat onto her head happily.  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:36 pm
Spencer shrugged. "I think I have her present already, but I dunno. I don't want to make it look like I'm trying to show up everyone with presents" he said. Besides, he needed to sit down and get the load off his arms.

"Hmm. Who do I have left to get things for?" Christopher wondered out loud to himself.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:39 pm
__
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Remember, Spence, it's the count that thoughts," Michishige told him sagely.

☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴☴

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Luxurious Poverty

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:43 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery looked, and giggled madly. Tele just NEEDED a top hat. She hadn't realized this before, but now that she knew he was going to get one, she didn't know how he didn't already own one.
"It's perfect!" she said with a smile and tapped a finger on the brim. "That's the hard part of your shopping done then is it? I still have acres of people." She looked around to see if she could find anything else minor to add to Tele's gift. "Are you going to fill the hat with anything?" She asked Karley, thinking suspenders would be fairly adorable with the hat...though as to whether they would suit Tele she didn't know.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit relaxed, he suddenly had an idea for all the guys and one for Spencer, but he needed to back track. His only issue now really, was Jordan. Who'd have figured she'd be the hard one to shop for. Maybe she'd like some under armor for when she was flying? ??

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:49 pm
"Huh?" Spencer said, "I think you're getting your proverbs backwards". He then looked around for Telemachus. "Hey, where'd the student president go?" he asked.

Christopher contacted Jordan next. Hello, Jordan. It's Chris. What is something you would like for Christmas? he asked.

((well I figured Spencer would call when the snowstorm hits and then all the students and staff would be taken by helicopter(s) to the mansion place. Originally I had planned for Spencer's birthday in the fall, but I guess I can do it in the late winter/springtime))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 5:58 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"I'm pretty sure that's right..." Michishige said thoughtfully. Noticing as well that the student council president was gone as well, he looked around. "Yea, where did he go? Prolly shopping for his girlfriend." Oh, he better not tell Jordan anything.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:05 pm
(( Anytime for his birthday's fine( we could always just do it next fall)

Wouldn't that take, like, a lot of helicopters? xD ))

Telemachus popped up right behind Spencer, or at least the opposite way he was looking. He was over-exaggerating a crouch, and whispered, "So how's it going?"

At the 'Hello' Jordan practically yelled in her mind again, but at the 'Jordan' and not 'Jordee' she paused. C-Chris? She was used to talking in her mind, but it was so...so weird when it wasn't the Pres... Ah, um, I like, maybe some art stuff? What about you?

(( xD I love how Jordan's the problem child here, makes me feel special ))

Karley looked down at the hat, confused. "His head?" OH! OH! A RABBIT! A LITTLE WHITE ONE! WITH A PINK NOSE!  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:12 pm

User Image

Avery laughed again, "Before that, he can take whatever is in it -out before he puts it on. I always make my presents wrapped oddly so people can't guess what they're getting. I hope you're not thinking a bunny, cause as much a Tele is like a magician, the school doesn't let us keep pets."

Whit chuckled at the Pres and tucked his free hand in his pocket. " I need to peace out for a few, but if you all will wait here, I can be right back" he said aloud, backing away slowly in case anyone couldn't live without him.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:13 pm
((ah. And yes it will take a lot of helicopters, but almost every single person in the Virgil family has their own private one))

Telemachus freaked Spencer out when he did that. Enough to make Spencer go "eeeeggghhllllluh!" and drop his bags. He then gasped and checked them to make sure nothing was broken.

Alright then. Well, as for me I had just spoken to Maria and told her that I wanted a book on this new theory of physics, or a package of neckties. I'm not sure what she got, probably the neckties Christopher said. He then informed Jordan of the subject the book was on.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Luxurious Poverty

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:16 pm
__
User Image

ɱɨɔнɨ§нɨɢϵ

"Kay," Michishige said to Whit. "Oh, and I'm a little more than hungry, so I'm gonna head to the food court," he informed the group. "Be breezy." And with that, Michishige left the group with his bags to go get some food from the food court.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:31 pm
"So what have you guys gotten for Jordan?" There was an almost unnoticeable catch in his voice as he said it.

Karley's eyes were open wide. My apartment doesn't allow pets. WHAT IF HE GOT A PET!?! I CAN'T KEEP ONE! NO! NO! DON'T MAKE ME TAKE FLUFFY BACK!!!

Jordan discreetly shuffled through her bag, trying to think about who was left. Chris...Michi...and Zizi...that was it, right?  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:34 pm
"I'm searching for something now. You have any ideas?" Spencer asked Telemachus, "I was going to ask you before, but you slipped away".

"I just spoke to her with my telepathy. She told me she wants some art stuff. I'm not fully sure exactly what art stuff she means" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:44 pm
Tele looked a little off into the distance. "Yeah. Art stuff's good."

Umm....Chris? Is he gone? Well, guess he gets whatever I pick, then. She looked left and right and snuck out of the store.  

Wolfyofthesky

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:45 pm

User Image

Avery picked up a fortune teller stick from some sort of display, picking one from the many packed tightly in a cup. It said "The sun will soon set on your long day" She laughed and showed it to Karley before sticking it back in.
"I still need something for Whit and Maria and..she looked around, Jordan..and Treya too, wherever she's gone. She's been such a good help. OH! But I know what I can get her. I don't suppose you have any present ideas for guys?? I feel I'm rather behind"

Whit ducked back into the bookstore and headed into the history section. Spencer was into history, plus he had a neat side gift he'd totally just remembered.
After grabbing a couple subjects, from world wars to the history of avionics.
His final detour was into an electronics store. He sorted through a few variations of what he wanted before picking up a couple of sets.
All he had left now was Jordan. Under armor was all he could think of, so he headed for a sports store. He hoped "small" wasn't too big and grabbed her a long sleeved jersey and a pair of those shorts she was forever wearing. Hopefully she actually needed a pair....
All done and proud of it, Whit stopped and bought a hot pretzel his bulging bags handled easily by the one free hand.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games