Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm
-comes and leans on the counter near Niiki, asking Tommy what's good. xd She climbs up on a stool so she can actually see over the counter comfortable stressed sweatdrop Winks over at Niiki again- How ya been, stranger? XD  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:01 pm
She laughed harshly and nodded her head. "Yeah, believe me, I know it's an impromptu party and a lot of stuff I planned for it went against that very fact."

What were these papers of anyway? They almost looked like different versions of a story or something. Ah well...  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:06 pm
Tommy got the water and cider for the kid and then told Dame which foods seemed to be the favorite so far tonight. He looked around the room and wondered where Jessi was. He thought she might go up to the platform next. They had talked about what they each wanted to do. And now that the guy he had seen hanging out with Jessi that night was over at the bar without her, he was getting a little worried. Had she gotten stage fright?

He would have gone to go check on her, but no one could take over his area for him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:08 pm
*nods to Tommy as he gets his drinks* smile I've been pretty good. *takes a drink of water* You? *looks at the time and sighs, knowing they have to leave soon*

*takes a pizza and moves out of the way to eat it*

((Kid? rofl Karrie and Niiki are the same age!))  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:10 pm
I've been alright. What have you been up to? -smiles at him-  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:12 pm
Daniel watched on curiously as Amy nervously shuffled at the papers in front of her. Was this how he looked when he stumbled all over himself? Well, there was a lot more spouting of gibberish when he did it, but was it otherwise similar? Pulling his feet of the desk, Daniel rolled his chair closer to the desk to be level with Amy.

"Well then, try not to let it get to you much. I've had enough recent revelations to show that letting something get under your skin for too long just aggravates the problem."

Giving Amy a pat on the shoulder, Daniel stood up and started to walk back towards the security office. Stopping before he got far from the desk though, he half turned back to Amy.

"And especially don't bottle things up. I've had firsthand experience with that. Sometimes blowing off a little steam can be helpful. Just to let things out."

Turning and walking out of the lobby Daniel called once more as he turned the corner.

"Well. If you ever need someone to talk to, you know where my office is."  

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 pm
Well, I started a new job a couple of months ago. *looks dame over out of the corner of his eye* smile  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:14 pm
Thistle sighed in frustration when she couldn't find any pizzas. She was really starting to get frustrated and flicked her tail. She looked around the room for Amy but squeaked sadly when she couldn't find her.

She went over to the fire and curled up in front of it. Her pink color slowly started to change to blue.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Amy sighed softly and looked up at Daniel as he stood up and went toward his office. She tried to ignore the sensation of water in her eyes.

"I..."

She sighed and looked back down at the desk. When she spoke her voice was very soft. She didn't know if Daniel would hear it or not.

"I don't have anyone to vent to."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:17 pm
Oh? -dame tilts her head- What kinda job? ^_^  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:22 pm
I'm a fireman now. *grins*

*goes up to Thistle and nudges her with his nose, not realizing he has pizza sauce on it*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:27 pm
-dame lets out a deep belly laugh- rofl rofl rofl Ohhh hooo!! rofl -she swivels to face him, crossing one long leg over the other- I bet you are just loving that, aren't you, Lady Killer!? As if you weren't bad enough before!!! rofl -she is laughing so hard she's flushing- rofl Oh man, that is priceless, Niiki! -leans in conspiratorally- Comin' in droves now, aren't they, -lowers her voice seductively- firefighter -purrs the word and then chuckles darkly some more- twisted

-after a moment, she leans back somewhat on the bar- No, really, I'm happy for you, Niiki. wink

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:29 pm
{{Geez. Thought Jessi looked nice enough to be checked out.}}

Jessi sank back in the shadows just a little bit more. If Daniel could do that, she could get over her nervousness.

She dug out a piece of paper out of the back pocket of her pants and went up to the platform.

She cleared her throat and spoke into the mic. "Umm, this is just a small little thing I'm working on. It's not the final version or anything. Just... thought I'd read it for a friend of mine since he said he'd perform here one of these nights, too. And... I just want to give a shout out to Amy. It's not easy being up here or getting things ready for a party, no matter how much planning goes into it or not. I think she did a great job and I think these nights will only get better each time. So if you all had fun tonight, you should come back to the next ones. Let's all give Amy a round of applause."

She smiled shyly and clapped along with everyone else.

Then, she looked at her paper, cleared her throat, and began to speak.

"These feelings I have inside,
only serve to confuse me more.
I look into your eyes and I find serenity,
but confusion and doubt linger on.
You are one of my closest friends and the one I lean on.
I can't lose you to whatever feelings I might have today.
You are my constant, and I never want that to change."

She smiled and then quickly slipped off of the platform. She went and stood against one of the back walls.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:30 pm
Thistle sighed as Velcore nudged her and simply turned her head to the other side.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:37 pm
Daniel opened the door to the security office and flipped the lights on. He stopped, looking at the notepad sitting face down on the desk. He reached out and flipped the pad over and stared at the word again. Alone. Leaning over he picked up his pen and scrawled something with gusto and intent. Straightening back up, he admired his addition. We'll see about that. Leaving the pad there, Daniel gathered up his coat and bag, and headed out.

As he was passing through the lobby, he heard Jessi's amplified voice coming from the lounge. Walking over to the open door, he stood next to the doorway and listened to Jessi's recital. As she quickly finished the last line, Daniel shifted so that he was now visible from inside the lounge. Finding Jessi trying blend into one of the walls directly across from him, he straightened and waited until his presence caught her eye. Once it did, and their gazes locked for that one moment, Daniel raised his arm across his waist and gave the smallest hint of a bow and nod from his head, much like their first trip to Vienna if not as elaborate. With a last genuine smile, his first of the night, he waved, and left.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games