Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
[☁] || Piercing Clouds || ::Raikage's Office:: [Kage:OUT] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Asuna no Mikoto

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2017 9:45 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There was a party that needed started, and this little girl was the only guest on the list. Finally, she had passed her examination, but only barely. Her piss poor performance with clone techniques was offset, only just, by her aptitude for taijutsu. Strutting into the offices of the Raikage, the impish girl proudly walked to the first desk she saw, possibly that of a secretary, and hopped up on it, crossing her legs at the knees, holding out her graduation papers, which conveniently had most of her scores hidden by "accidental" folds and creases on the parchment. Still, her grin was mischievous and wide. "One headband, please!"

嵐神

Current BGM:
Stats
Kumo Registration #379810679
Village KumogakurexxxxxTitle GeninxxxxxRank Dxxxxx
Current Chakra 150 / 150xxxxxCurrent Stamina 350 / 350xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Reductions & Attributes:
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Pi Qua Quan Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Hsing-I Pakua Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Xinyi Liuhe Quan Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
xxxxxMonk: Complex jutsu -10 chakra/stamina
xxxxxBrawler: Moderate speed and reflex increase
○ Ranton Kekkei Genkai • Learn Raiton Ninjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Ranton Kekkei Genkai • Learn Suiton Ninjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxBlack Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.
Tags
Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:51 am
User ImageUser Image
Sena walked with papers in hand, a blank look on her face like usual. She'd passed the academy, some part of her felt warmed by such knowledge as it meant that she and her mother would become permanent residents in the Land of Lightning. Their new home was... different to say the least. It still didn't feel like home but she considered it to be home. Rain was no longer where she belonged and probably never would be again. The papers had all kinds of administrative marks upon them which she had no comprehension of though ultimately it didn't matter. She'd passed, that was goal and so what if she was older than most in her class? As she walked the girl's golden eyes seemed to flicker to observe things within the halls though what most couldn't say. Eventually the young woman came to a stop beside a younger classmate of hers who had come to the office for the same reason Sena had. "Ditto what Marble said," she spoke flatly with a dead sounding tone. By 'Marble" she of course was referring to the other girl. It was a nickname of sorts that she used. Sena had always been garbage with names so she typically just nicknamed people as she saw them.

海雪星海

Current BGM:
Stats
Kumo Registration #379857783
Current Chakra 260 / 260xxxxxCurrent Stamina 240 / 240xxxxx
Active Techniques: xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ 0 / 0 ]

Personal Attributes:
• Spiritual Bones: By increasing the chakra component of bloodline taijutsu to at least 75%, Sena's bloodline taijutsu techniques can be changed from complex to spiritual.
• Evolution of Bones: Bloodline taijutsu techniques can be retrained so as to become variable (x-rank) in rank.
Class & Clan Reductions:
○ Bloodline Class • Learn bloodline techniques one (1) post faster.
xxxxxBlood Bender: N/A
xxxxxBlood Knight: Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5. One handed BL seals, and BL techniques stronger than techs of their own rank.
○ Kaguya • Bukijutsu and Taijutsu techniques are learned one [1] post faster.
Techniques Used:

Quotes

Royal Burrito

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2017 3:46 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

His arms returned the favor as I sighed contently, everything was ... being free. It was as if at that moment, the world and all the problems had vanished into thin air. Only if that was true and real. Everything was still there. What was important was what I would do about it. After what seems like a perfect eternity, Kaileer pulled away softly as I followed and returned the smile. He started to write as I read it. With a nod, I started to write my response. While I had no real idea to what happened, I knew that being Kage alone was enough for anyone. Was he here for the body swap? Most likely, Kaileer barely leaves which saddens me. No adventure. No doing little things for people. It was all paperwork and making sure shinobi were in line. And how was that going? I didn't know. It all been so fast and so busy.

Everything was too fast and I hated. I wanted the world to slow down so we could have time. So the shinobi could have time. With a soft sigh, I pushed the paper back to let him know I was done writing. "I needed it too. I think one of the many problems with the shinobi, was that we forget that we are human too. I made mistakes and I regret them all. But instead of dwelling on it, I'm going to move on and make up for it even better... if I somehow can." I almost stumbled forward towards the desk in surprise as the massive brute decided to surprise me and pushed me towards the desk. Spun my head around, I signed towards him, "What?!" The aggression from my body language, it was almost like if a mother was fed up with her own child saying momma over ten times. Shu, being all innocent, thumped his tail and nuzzled into me. He wanted hugs. With a deep sigh and a roll of my eyes, I wrapped my arms around him as much as I could and gave him a tight hug. Sputtering, I moved back and started to pick the thick mane fur out of my mouth, giving Shu a bit of stink eye. Shu? Was very content that he got his hug and now laying down by Kaileer and myself. I think I got the last one out of the corner of my mouth..

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it to hide a tattoo.
Action:

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:36 am
Asuna no Mikoto

Naomi Tenkou

[For future reference, such as picking up rewards and stuff like that, you may puppet the secretary.]

User Image

x Hina Akemi

To say that the young brunette sitting behind the desk looked disturbed at the violation of her personal space was an underestimate. With the girl's hop onto the desk, the secretary's folders regarding the new graduate class were scattered and the document she'd been working through crumpled under the girl's weight. She let out a sound somewhere between dismay and shock as her recently organized desk space was left a mess once more. And after Liori-san and the blind girl had done so much to help her...

Either way, the whimper alerted one of the ANBU standing before the stairs that lead the way up the tower to the Raikage's personal office, and the Tanuki-masked man approached with arms folded behind his back. He made no move to remove the girl from the desk, but stood ready if she didn't remove herself.

In the meanwhile, the young secretary hesitantly removed a pair of headbands from the drawer of her desk, although she didn't yet hand them over. "I've been told to ask new shinobi, from here on out, a question. What is it that you intend to do for Kumogakure?" She paused briefly to give them each a chance to respond. Picking up one of the scattered folders from the floor, once they gave their answers, she held out a sheet from within to each of them. "When you get the chance, please fill out this test and return it for a small reward."

Once the paperwork part was taken care off, she held out a headband to each of them. "I have no authority to turn anyone down, but your answers have been noted and will be sent to the Raikage. This headband gives you authority to take minor missions from the village board--anything greater than D, you will need to ask permission for--and you will have access to scrolls up to B-rank. While it is preferred you work with a high-ranked shinobi to train, it is not required. Your squads will be posted as soon as they are organized." Folding her hands in her lap she gave them a forced but pleasant smile. If there are no questions, you're dismissed."

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 20, 2017 1:40 pm
User ImageUser Image
For her part Sena seemed to looked the ANBU man up and down for a split second before she might have winked at him. It was kind of hard to tell with her since she had a very placid face and the muscle twitch behind a blink was so fast. However if she'd intended to flirt with the man it didn't seem like it since she stopped looking in his direction almost immediately. Soft looking silver hair gently swung as the girl's head tilted to the side due to the task placed before her. I always sucked at these things.... Gold irises stared blankly at the secretary while her mind whirred into action. Would she even be able to come up with something that sounded good? The truth, was that she had been a refugee and in need of money. The other truth was that she didn't much have strong feelings in general let alone for her second home here in Kumo. "Nothing." Had that sounded better inside of her head? I mean it sure seemed hollow right now but the acoustics were probably trash even so. "I'll get whatever I'm assigned done though." Maybe she was trying to get at some kind of linguistic difference but she offered no more elaboration. Though if the secretary had ever read about her, she was probably aware that Sena wasn't much of a talker, or really all that good at communication / socializing.

Then another test was dropped on them. Internally Sena groaned as she'd figured all the testing was behind her now. Testing is so boring though, and didn't I already pass the final tests? Her gold eyes flicked trough the answers on the page before she took the sheet in hand. With her free hand she swiped a pen off the desk before quickly dropping to a seated position on the floor so she could use the desk as a writing surface. Occasionally the sound of her circling answers was interrupted by a second or two of writing. Soon enough she'd finished and plopped the test back down on the woman's desk as she stood up.

It did not take Sena long to grab the offered head band nor for her to swiftly put it on. "Mail the reward to my apartment? There's work I need to get done. Her head then turned to look at the other girl while turning to leave, "See you around Marble." With that she turned around fully and walked off. Of course this gave both women the chance to see quite clearly that Sena was not wearing any pants, and the blue nightie that she did wear barely managed to cover her panties.

海雪星海

Current BGM:
Stats
Current Chakra 260 / 260xxxxxCurrent Stamina 240 / 240xxxxx

Personal Attributes:
• Spiritual Bones: By increasing the chakra component of bloodline taijutsu to at least 75%, Sena's bloodline taijutsu techniques can be changed from complex to spiritual.
• Evolution of Bones: Bloodline taijutsu techniques can be retrained so as to become variable (x-rank) in rank.
Class & Clan Reductions:
xxxxxBlood Knight: Additionally, the cost to perform bloodline techniques is reduced by 10 chakra, to a minimum of 5. One handed BL seals, and BL techniques stronger than techs of their own rank.
○ Kaguya • Bukijutsu and Taijutsu techniques are learned one [1] post faster.
Techniques Used:

Quotes

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Tue Mar 21, 2017 10:19 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

It had to be excitement that made her ignorant of Hina's frustration at Hannelore's actions. While boisterous it wasn't as if she was intentionally rude. The princess was finally doing and succeeding on her own; what wasn't there to celebrate with a little bit of messiness? She hadn't noticed the ANBU creeping closer, but she had noticed Sena. Knowing nothing of her beyond the fact she was far older than the typical ninja student and that Hannelore found her beautiful beyond measure, she was about the only one who could get away with such a nickname, since 'Marble' was too dumbfounded to protest it, semi-embarrassed about her vitiligo. Yet, to Hannelore, everything about Sena that she saw and knew yielded in-apropos thoughts about the older woman or the nature of the significant gaps in their ages. Sena was already filling out the survey by the time she snapped from her reverie, a tint of rose appearing on her cheeks as she stammered her reply. "Ku-kumogakure? I uh... I want to be the best fighter. To show ninjutsu doesn't matter when I can punch it!" Oh god, that was a difficult question to ask a teenage girl, especially one who was so enamored with other people around her. The test was laying next to her hip, and visibly flustered, she hopped down from the desk, keeping her gaze down, and went at filing the survey, hoping to forget this moment for the rest of forever. Sliding it over, she was finally presented with her headband, which couldn't help but to bounce on her heels when she tied it around her forehead finally. A lot of what Hina said was lost to her, so caught up in her own achievements she did not become aware there was a conversation being had until Sena was already on her way out. The lack of bottoms had not gone unnoticed, that blush showing stronger on the lighter skin of her cheeks. Her skin was a soft spot in some ways, not appearing by blood as a royal, but not until now had she been jealous of the body of another. She had been dismissed, and stammered a few unintelligible things towards Sena when she left, before rushing out of the building and off to begin her career, anxious to get this terrible social encounter over with and forget it with punishing training. "Bye beau--"

嵐神

Current BGM:
Stats
Kumo Registration #379810679
Current Chakra 150 / 150xxxxxCurrent Stamina 350 / 350xxxxx
Active Techniques:xxxxxxxxxxEnergy Recovery (-): [ - / - ]

Reductions & Attributes:
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Pi Qua Quan Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Hsing-I Pakua Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
○ Taijutsu Class • Learn Xinyi Liuhe Quan Taijutsu techniques two [2] posts faster.
xxxxxMonk: Complex jutsu -10 chakra/stamina
xxxxxBrawler: Moderate speed and reflex increase
○ Ranton Kekkei Genkai • Learn Raiton Ninjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
○ Ranton Kekkei Genkai • Learn Suiton Ninjutsu techniques one [1] post faster.
xxxxxBlack Lightning: Raiton techniques are black in color; slightly increasing their power, while reducing visibility.
Tags
Royal Burrito
Naomi Tenko

Asuna no Mikoto

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:47 pm
User Image
N I N E T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] We forgot we were human. I was certainly reminded of my humanity every time I lost my head, or from the weariness that had grown bone deep. Or the steady throbbing of my head and my sore arms. I tried to massage my left arm but pushing on the muscles was about equivalent to putting pressure on a bruise, and I stifled a grimace, glancing at Hakanai in hopes she didn't notice. I didn't want her to ask what was wrong; the pressure of those who knew was already bad enough. If... if she did ask, I'd have to be honest with her, about my temper and about what happened. And that I thought it would be safer for her to keep her distance.

At the same time I needed her closeness. If I didn't have at least that to look forward to, I might lose it.

Taking a deep breath, I dropped my hand back to my side and finished her message. She was learning from her mistakes. I assumed she meant the incident in the academy while I was gone. Attacking Hatsu had, temporarily, stripped her of her title, and had resulted in the Shinsetsu resigning--although it seemed that, from the brief glance of her I got in the doorway, she might be back. I didn't necessarily blame her; I couldn't imagine what I'd do with my life if I wasn't a shinobi, or at least a part of some similar organization. As much as I hated it, I didn't have a talent for much else. Certainly not for paperwork, given the constant state of my desk.

I was jolted from my thoughts when Hakanai suddenly lurched forward, having been shoved from behind by Shu. I reached out to stop her from falling but she'd already regained her balance and sent a glare the cub's way, with an exasperated 'what?' signed his direction. She sighed and gave him a tight hug. With a small smile, I took that opportunity to write my response to her. Or... at least that was the intention, but I had no idea what to say. The grin melted slowly from my face. 'I've made mistakes to--' I quickly scratched the line out. I didn't want it to sound like my problems were worse than hers, regardless of what the reality may have been. I glanced back at the silver-haired beauty as she pulled the last of Shu's mane from her mouth, and then set back to writing.

'I'm at a loss. I... don't know how much you know, but we're in grave danger. And I'm afraid I won't be able to protect anyone.'

It was only a small portion of the many dark thoughts that whirled through my mind, but it was something. And something was better than nothing... right? So why didn't it make me feel any better?

Techniques Used:

Passives:
☁ Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
☁ Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
☁ Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Soft as Water - S Rank]
☁ Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words]

Counter :: 23 / 200

Current Objectives:
☁ Talk to Hakanai

Items of Note:
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

Lily Platypus

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1510 / 1510
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1285 / 1285
┃☁ t r a n c e | 25 / 25
┃☁ m o o d | depressed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Royal Burrito.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2017 5:21 pm
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨

She was excited to have accomplished her first real assignment that Unki didn't stop on her way to the Raikage's office to collect her earnings. The last she was here was to collect her headband, now collecting a bit of a wage to make the day all the more grand. Eager was the best way to describe how she felt and behaved as she approached the receptionists's desk. Unki was quick to show the slip of paper as it was her proof of completion of a job well done.

In no time, the receptionist would return the amount of ryo Unki worked for and friendly words of congratulatory on a first job's succession!
A bubbly cheer blended with Unki's appreciation, she would turn back to the exit with more than a few springs in her step.

Claiming: Clean the Hot Springs & The Weeds! The Weeds! [x5]
{Exits for training...!}

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline Specialist // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 400 / 400 // Stamina: 380 / 380

Jutsu Active:
Passives Active:
3 Activation:

Chakra Cost:
Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
"Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
= # Chakra Remain
Techniques Used:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 15, 2017 6:51 pm
User Image
x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ Come and save me,
I'm losing my
mind
Waiting and waiting...

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Once I managed to get the last fur out, I moved my mouth a little bit to make sure there wasn't anymore. Fur, especially his fur, was always everywhere for me. Despite how much I groom him and how much he groomed himself. Speaking of which, he started to clean himself, started at the massive paws at his, his claws extended as he licked them. My attention turned back towards the raven haired male a I smiled warmly at him. He had finished writing so my eyes glanced down to see what he said and my heart skipped a beat.

Not in a good way.

Kumogakure was in grave danger? And he was at loss? I bit at my gum as I pondered for a bit. I.. I didn't know how to help. I wasn't experienced enough for this. Doesn't Kages have advisor for this? Oh wait. Maybe he was coming to me as a boyfriend concern about something. Right. It wasn't work related... I think. I picked up the pen and sighed softly as I started to write.

'I am too. I.. don't know how to help with this but tell me what to do and I will do it.' I responded as I started to realize something. Will he be willing to put me in danger to save the village? Or at least attempt to? I hoped so. After all, it was part of our jobs. Citizens come first and even I knew that... that even I knew someday, I wouldn't see those beautiful emerald jewels of his and that makes my heart stopped and dropped so fast, I started to feel slightly physically sick. I shook it off, he's alive right now and that's what matter, I wanted to spend more time with him. I go to mention that until I felt a burst of air. I glanced towards the door and it was an ANBU, few of them, with a need of urgency.. it must been what he was talking about. I frowned. They were obviously waiting for me to leave. I didn't want to.. but I knew better than to act like a child.

'You know where to find me if you need me. Or whistle high pitch, Shu may hear you...' With that, I reached out and grabbed his hand and gave a comforting squeeze and a peck on his cheek. Turned around, I whistled lowly as Shu grumbled and got up to follow me. Once we left, I closed the door behind me. With a soft sigh and a worried glance, I started to head down the stairs and out of the office.

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Tamer ❅ Medical❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270 x

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

Current Attire: Same as the one in the pic
Headband Location: Around her left bicep, there are bandages underneath it to hide a tattoo.
Action:

Royal Burrito

PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2017 4:51 pm
Royal Taorito

A simple letter was brought to Kaileer, a letter that, the ANBU explained, was dictated to another for Kaileer to read.
That piece of information alone would give the Raikage all the information he would need to identify the author of this letter.
A letter that, unfortunately, caused Kaileer's heart to seize, and for him to hurry away with a letter of his own to replace the one Wanryoku had left behind.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Grand Chevalier Haji

Unbeatable Warlord

9,300 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2017 10:15 pm
User Image
Hatake ❈ Suiton ❈ Raiton ❈ Jounin

So don't let me don't let me down.

xxxxxx

Thanatos walked up these steps once again, but this time it felt different. He was the Raikage of the village now. He needed to protect everyone and guide the village. He was a vegetable not too long ago, how could they possibly decide him to be the best fit. He walked up the steps, the secretary seemed to be informed of the situation as she was waiting for him outside bowing to him as he entered his office. At the moment, it seemed empty. But paperwork still sat on the desk, Kaileer could have at least cleared it for him. He thought to himself as he took a seat.

AC/Ryo 147360 ❈ Chakra 1450/1450 ❈ Stamina 395/395 ❈ Ninjustu ❈ Kumogakure

I think I'm losing my mind now...

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 11:32 am
User Image
𝐔𝐧𝐤𝐢◦◦𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐨
Rest? Well, maybe not. The sooner the better the situation her visit with the Raikage was taken care of the sooner Unki could continue. She was already designating plans for later endeavors to entertain herself with, maybe i’ll try cooking something later. Maybe.
Unki would check the status of hair after making an entrance through the office building. Her hair, collected in purposeful puffs, were beginning to look take on a scruffy look. Then the worry came about that she probably reeked of ocean from the boat rides and the former, droopy squid seated on her head. Just keep your distance! The girl puckered her lips in a pout as she pulled each hair tie out and flattened out each puff including the flopped over topknot.

She would have a brief exchange of words with the Raikage’s secretary before hopping her way up and onto the long path to the Raikage’s office.The mention of a surprise ahead of her revolving who she’ll be seeing, exactly, didn’t click completely with the girl.

The last time her journey took her this far, Unki was just starting out. That day, feeling more recent than it may have been, she had froliced her way up to the Raikage’s door and passed before a Green Pineapple who shared a similar reason for a visit. Now, she came to speak on her own behalf about the events taken place on the island. The proctors recommended and she was curious if the Raikage shared a similar opinion. I am really deserving of it?

Unki would knock on the door.

𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓿𝓮𝓷𝓵𝔂 𝓗𝓮𝓪𝓽
Kumogakure // Genin / D-Rank // Bloodline Specialist // Shakuton // Katon / Fuuton // Chakra: 410 / 410 / Stamina: 390 / 390

Jutsu Active:

Passives:
• Reflex ►3 Moderate || Sobagai Deba Sentou Style

Style Buffs / De-buffs:

Passives Active:

3 Activation:

Clone # Activation:

Chakra Cost:
Thoroughbred Chakra Refund: • ;
"Additionally, when you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used."
= # Chakra Remain
Techniques Used:

Grand Chevalier Haji
Then I will quote you, Mr. I'mAlwaysKicking.

HeadlessKoko

NOJAMNOJAMNOJAM

Necroplant
See you when I see you.

Quote:

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:56 pm
                User Image
                User Image
                                                                                  Raichi rode Fang through the streets but opted to get off once they reached the Kage's tower. Standing weakly on his own he stared up at the imposing structure. He had notice his companions minor slip earlier, almost calling the Hokage by name, but he didn't make much of it. In reality it made sense. Kisuke probably knew her from when she was younger, way before she was the Hokage and he was just a young lad, so he could only assume it was hard to adjust even after all this time. Hell, if Kisuke became Hokage next week, he wasn't sure if it would be easy for him to suddenly be able to transition either, but then again, they were friends, so would he even bother to try and conform? Sure it might come off as disrespectful to others but.. oh well, enough of that now, they had more important matters to focus on.

Raichi would take the first step towards their goal only to realize he had no idea where to go. He found a guard or someone nearby to ask and after getting his answer he thanked them and lead the way to the Raikage, or more accurately the door that lead to the Raikage. Oh, there was the one girl from the exams and she was knocking on the door. Drat, seems there was a first come first serve policy so Raichi quickly claimed the next spot in line, giving a friendly wave to Unki before turning back to Kisuke. "I'm sure Taka-sama would promote you. She didn't seem to be upset when I told her you would be late back to the village, but then again I wasn't all that keen on the details either. I told her you were helping the wounded, which I mean you were.. in a sense.. but. Regardless I'm sure you'll be fine."

Statistics:
                                                                                  [•] Bloodline Specialist [Senju]
                                                                                  [•] 610 Chakra
                                                                                  [•] 420 Stamina
                                                                                  [•] Chuunin - C rank

Descriptive Ranks:
                                                                                  [•] Speed :: 2
                                                                                  [•] Strength ::
                                                                                  [•] Reflex :: 6 [Full +1Rank Reflex Boost]
                                                                                  [•] Fortitude ::

Techniques Used:
                                                                                  [•]
                                                                                  [•]

Passives:
                                                                                  [•] Can cast jutsu by saying or mouthing the names of the seals instead if hands are occupied. You must be able to speak the words, and your jaw/lips/tongue must be in no way impeded. This would mean that if gagged, you would still be unable to utilize the technique. Simply mouthing the words will not suffice. Keep in mind, too, that this in no way increases the number of Activations you receive per post, nor the overall speed of the techniques themselves.
                                                                                  [•] -20 Chakra cost for Bloodline techs to a minimum cost of 5
                                                                                  [•] When you perform bloodline techniques above Rank D, you are refunded {05} chakra or {05} stamina, depending on which energy was used.
                                                                                  [•] Your bloodline techniques possess greater power, allowing them to overwhelm techniques of the same rank, and preventing them from succumbing to elemental weaknesses of techniques the same rank. Can cast bloodline techniques through one-handed seals.
                                                                                  [•] The user becomes more accustomed to upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions. Speed of all Bukijutsu employing small arms is mildly increased.
                                                                                  [•] With this training, the user is able to more comfortably switch between upward, downward, and sideways slashing motions in a pinch. The user's reflexes are mildly increased.
                                                                                  [•] The practitioner has developed a greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the hilt with ease. Confers a slight reflex bonus to the practitioner.
                                                                                  [•] The practitioner has better developed their ability to pull their blade straight from its resting place to an offensive slash. Slightly increases the speed of strikes made when drawing a small weapon.
                                                                                  [•] The practitioner is now accustomed to performing techniques they have mastered with either one or two knives. Once per post, the user may use a single D-Rank or lower technique from this Style without paying the cost.
                                                                                  [•] The practitioner, already acquainted with many techniques in the style, has finally realized that with a little bit of personal training, they are able to increase the precision and speed at which they lift and press their feet. The practitioner's footsteps are rendered silent to all who do not have enhanced hearing, and the footsteps they leave in soft ground are shallow. This not only assists their ability to sneak up on people faster and quieter, but also helps when running from trackers.
                                                                                  [•] The practitioner has become so used to performing quick and silent steps that they scarcely realize that they themselves are moving. The user's speed and reflexes are mildly boosted.
                                                                                  [•] The practitioner has developed an even greater sense of precision and is now able to throw, juggle, and catch their knives by the tip with ease. Additionally, some projectiles, such as shuriken or kunai, can be caught by their tip. Confers a slight increase to the user's reflexes.

Grand Chevalier Haji
                                                                                  Quote:
                                                                                  Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:11 pm
User ImageUser Image

Jeon Gyeon and Jay were the next two to arrive, both of them sporting telling gashes on the right and left sides of their faces that had been healed well by medical ninja. Still, the spots were bright red, as if freshly mended. THey had risen above the rest of their skin and would mark them until they died. Such was the way things went where the UHV were concered. Marred was the beauty of Jeon, destroyed was thes symmetry of Jay. But somehow they seemed just as bright and full of hope and energy as they had been. It was just that now the pair seemed to have something akin to motivation. It replaced their jovial attitude by a mask of heavy determination. The pair were seperated, getting used to being apart more and more. Still, Jay held his sister's hand all the way up until they entered the office. She seemed to shy away from speaking to the secretary herself, answering only as she was required to do so. Her propensity to smile was fought off. Her eyes seemed to observe more than anyone needed to be observed. She watched how Jay remained both Cordial and friendly in a near seamless blend. He hadn't been so affected by the run in, but he too had been changed. The moment the two were alone, he looked back at her, and she couldn't hold back the pained, knowing grin. He mouthed something in their home language, and she stuck her tongue out at him. As soon as others were in sight Jay smiled, while Jeon mostly stood behind him, only half her face visible.

The pair, as usual, were armed to the teeth. On opposite hips rested Machetes, and slung along their backs were the Naginata, barely not scratching the ceiling and sporting leather caps to keep the sharp weapons from accidentally hurting someone. The pair nodded, almost in unison, at the woman, Unki, who had been present at the exams. The other one... they were not familiar with. Jay nodded to him as well, as Jeon, holding back the need to burst into her energetic greeting, only smiled. She couldn't stop her hand from waving at the boy.

Stats

Current BGM:
        Stats
        Current Chakra 235 / 235xxxxxCurrent Stamina 345 / 345xxxxx

Personal Attributes:
        Jeon and I are unstoppable!: Have an extra locked formless style.
        Basics Build up!: Treat all formless styles as complex techniques.
        Class & Clan Reductions:
        ○ Tai Class • Learn Taijutsu techniques one (2) posts faster.
        ○ Buki Class • Learn Weapon techniques one (2) posts faster.
        xxxxxBrawler!: Your taijutsu is just one side of your skill, as you are also versed in utilizing ninjutsu as well. Your taijutsu body moderately increases your Speed and Reflexes, while at the same time granting you an additional 2 ninjutsu techniques per level, then an extra 4 ninjutsu per rank after jounin.
        ○ Bukijutsu The user is much like a hybrid warrior, focusing on mixing ninjutsu into their personal arsenal. Through their great devotion to this path the user can cast ninjutsu without hand seals while wielding a weapon, D at D-rank, C at C-rank, B at B-rank, A at A-rank, and S at S-rank. These techniques maintain the same description and criteria to use, as well as require the same amount of time to mold the chakra through the weapon as would be needed to perform hand seals, meaning the techniques are not instantaneously cast. The user’s spirit is so strong, that they can utilize their physical bukijutsu techniques to negate ninjutsu techniques of the same rank or below.
        Techniques Used:

Quotes

___youwillknownihilism

HeadlessKoko

Invisible Regular

12,125 Points
      • Invisibility 100
      • Inquisitor 200
      • Alchemy Level 2 100
      PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:08 pm
      I see more

with my eyes closed

than open.

- Xion Akagami

Female . 5'5" . 111lbs . 22 years old . D-rank . Genin . Sensor . Medical . Seirei no Hogosha . Kumogakure
      Enter from [☁] || Path Through The Sky || :Gates:

Next in the seemingly endless parade of visitors to the Raikage’s office would be Xion. Of course, she had informed the secretary of her purpose and had been allowed entry on account of two, technically three, others being present for the same reason as she. Xion wanted to know if she was going to be promoted a titular rank.

In the sea of changes, including one that smelled a lot like the sea, Xion was a constant. She… did she even realize that the chuunin exams had ended because of an attack by the biggest threat to shinobi kind at the time? Yes, she did, but as it was what it was, she didn’t seem like she knew at all.

”Good afternoon everyone,” she greeted ever so politely with a bow before tap tapping her way to whatever empty space there was in the office.

I am tied to...
        . . .
        Normal connection
        Custom connection

My chakra is at... 625 / 625
      My stamina is at... 135 / 135

The things I do with thinking are...
        . . .

The things I do without thinking are...
        Specialist Medical [ The user, choosing to specialize in healing medical techniques, gains a great boost to their chakra control in that area. At Chunnin, they gain a -5 chakra reduction to perform techniques in their specialty. at Jounin, -10, at Konin -15 at Sannin -20. To clarify, they they gain a -5 chakra reduction every rank, to a maximum of -20 at sannin. All medical jutsu are still learnable by both sides, but the chakra control only applies to the chosen side. ]

Zoom Sensor [ The user has a vast eye, able to quadruple the range of a given sensory technique, often allowing them to sense things even outside of the given area (across threads). This vast range, however, makes it difficult to detect fine details. The user is only able to know that chakra is there, or that chakra is being activated. Things like type of technique, rank, element, ect, are unknown to the user. ]

Blind Resolution Personal Attribute [ Xion was born blind, a curse placed upon her for her parents' faults. For that reason, she will never experience sight. No ocular implant can restore her vision and even genjutsu cannot imitate the sensation of sight for her. In exchange, being blind has rewired Xion's brain to enhance her other senses, primarily the ability for her hearing and chakra sensing to pick out minute details (but not necessarily an increase in what both senses pick up) but also her smell and even touch to gather what little details they can. Using very basic echolocation mixed in with other minute details like the feel of the air on her skin, Xion has a rough idea of her surroundings up to 5 meters away; e.g. enough to pick out someone/thing rushing to her but not enough to understand the details of the approach beyond size, general shape, distance, and direction. Furthermore, she gains the Resolution sensor class discipline, overwriting the limits of resolution and zoom (if she has both) for their strengths. ]
        Live to Serve Personal Attribute [ Even compared to other Miyamoto clan members, Xion has a terrible body for combat. On top of the fortitude decrease from her bloodline, she also has a moderate physical strength decrease. However, where she lacks physically, she makes up for spiritually. All of Xion's Seirei no Hogosha ability increasing techniques are a limit-breaking moderately more potent. ]

Live to Serve Personal Attribute [ Even compared to other Miyamoto clan members, Xion has a terrible body for combat. On top of the fortitude decrease from her bloodline, she also has a moderate physical strength decrease. However, where she lacks physically, she makes up for spiritually. All of Xion's Seirei no Hogosha ability increasing techniques are a limit-breaking moderately more potent. ]

Mukei Enko [ Spiritual Connection ] E // Seirei no Hogosha [ The most basic technique of the Miyamoto clan in which all other techniques are derived and operated. Through a whim and moment of physical contact, the user creates a connection between themselves and the subject. This connection is the Miyamoto tactic; it opens a gate to healing, strengthening, and many other benefits that cannot be brought out by one person alone. Once a bond is formed, a tie with no true physical form is created between the parties. It cannot be seen or severed without special and specific means. This connection can, however, be broken if the user runs out of chakra, becomes unconscious, or the connected party leaves the general vicinity. ( Any form of skin-to-skin contact while using the technique forms a connection. Additionally, a willing target can have this connection created through any form of contact, even through clothing. )
        • Maximum Links Per Individual: [2]
        • Maximum connection range: Two Miles
        • As you rank up, your connections will receive added benifits, connections are limitless, but be aware each connection will drain an E-ranks worth of chakra until your body has grown accustom to the clans techniques and be also aware that this stacks on top of [Mukei Enchou] extensions. As your body hones itself you'll find that you'll be able to distribute and handle as many links as you desire without it being as mentally draining.
          Genin: No reduction to channeling costs. The cost of channeled Eiseijutsu is [Rank Multiplied by # of Recipients.]
          Chunin - Jounin: Reduces the amount of chakra required to sustain established links by half. [Excluding Extensions] The cost channeled Eiseijutsu is [Rank Multiplied by # of Recipients.]
          Konin - Sannin: No chakra is required to sustain established links [Excluding Extensions]. The cost of channeled Eiseijutsu is [Rank Multiplied by # of Recipients.] ]

Mukei Nokori [ Spiritual Residue ] Training :: Trained as C // Seirei no Hogosha [ As ability increasing techniques are continuously performed, the effects of those techniques seem to begin to last longer- though at a reduced potency. ( After an ability increasing technique’s duration ends, its effects continue for two [2] additional posts at 50% potency.) ]

Hey! Listen!...
      Grand Chevalier Haji

HowCanBeDogeIfNotDoge

Spin.
      The red threads
      Spin.
      Measure.
      of Fate Heart Destiny Spirit that
      Weave.
      Cut.
      tie us all.
      Create.

☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 225 226 227 228 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
      Other Stuff
      Get GCash
      Offers
      Get Items
      More Items
      Where Everyone Hangs Out
      Other Community Areas
      Virtual Spaces
      Fun Stuff
      Gaia's Games
      Mini-Games