Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Hogsmeade
Hogsmeade Station Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:27 pm
User Image
Gypsy is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Adorkable at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Jerspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'Well, now that the first years are off... to the castle! I'm starved.' spacespac

ஒ ஒ ஒ Hello again, friend of a friend, I knew you when
Our common goal was waiting for the world to end
ஒ ஒ ஒ
═════════════════════════════════════════════════

spaceGypsy realized as soon as the younger girl was out of sight that Rory wasn't the only one who should've eaten more on the train... her hand went to her rumbling stomach. She was also alone now, something she simply couldn't abide by. She had far too many friends to ever be alone... thankfully, the situation was corrected almost immediately. She smiled when Jer joined her. "You make fun, but I'm doing a public service. The more we help them now, the less annoying they are halfway through the year." She frowned when she noticed his hand going to his pocket, and rolled her eyes. "Seriously, Jer? Where do you keep all this stuff? I think you have a problem," the Ravenclaw declared. Honestly, she could care less if Jer was nicking stuff... except what if once he was out of school, he didn't stop, and he got caught and was thrown in Azkaban or something? She was all for mischief and troublemaking, but she didn't want to see her friends in jail. And she was fairly certain that Jer was a kleptomaniac. He seemed completely incapable of walking around in a crowd without taking something from someone... did he even realize he was doing it?

ஒ ஒ ஒ Now that the truth is just a rule that you can bend
                                                          You crack the whip, shape-shift and trick the past again.
                                                          ஒ ஒ ஒ

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 6:30 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria climbed into the carriage, her fingers still interlaced with Theo's. The girl found comfort with his touch, so she didn't let go of his hand even after sitting down. The carriage began moving and approaching the school a lot quicker than the boats from last year. Brown eyes gazed out ahead, watching the castle grow larger with every second that passed. The night was silent, and soft murmurs and chatter could be heard from the carriages nearby. Alexandria stayed quiet until Theo spoke up. Dark eyes locked onto his. "Well, I, uh-" The girl let go of her friend's hand and placed it awkwardly on her lap. "Sorry," she said quickly before looking away. Alex didn't mean to make Theo uncomfortable, and she also didn't know exactly what he thought of her, so she didn't want to ruin their friendship and make their relationship weird.

RedEagleEye007

Oh, oh, oh, it's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

It's m a g i c you know. Never b e l i e v e it's not so.

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

Hizuma the Troublesome

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 7:38 pm
Darrian jolted awake with a start as the train let out a low whistle. Already dressed in dark slacks and shoes, white shirt, and a solid black necktie that lay loosened around his neck, he stood and retrieved the robe he had laid out before crashing. Swinging it in an almost practiced maneuver around his lean figure, he exited his compartment while closing the front of his robe. He already knew from his parents that his trunk and effects would be brought to the castle separately. Though he barely showed it, he was excited to finally be attending one of the most prestigious schools of magic known. Making sure he had his wand tucked inside his robe. As he stepped out onto the platform he ran his fingers through his hair, causing the front of it to stand slightly before laying back down. Shoving his hands into his pockets, he looked around until he heard a cry calling to the first years. "Well...let's do this" he said to himself as he walked toward the first years.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:05 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogwarts Express → Hogsmeade Station

David got off the train with Shayna. He was happy to be back that was for sure. This was going to be a great year he could feel it. Looking at his girlfriend when she asked about getting a carriage he nodded. “Alright let’s go see them then.” He told her with a smile. Taking her head David headed for a carriage where the skeletal horses stood ready to pull them to their destination. Because he saw death during the fall festival he too could see them. It had definitely been his first time. “They sure are cool looking.” he commented as he walked up to the horse creatures. They seemed sad to him but he didn’t want to say anything about that.

With: Shayna

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:09 pm
When she was just a girl
She expected the world
But it flew away from her reach
And the bullets catch in her teeth
User Image
User Image

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

Tanya just snorted and jumped down from her friend's back before being pulled into a separate hug with a giggle. When Echo spoke about his gifts of movies she got just as excited as he did. "That's awesome! Maybe we could visit each other's houses during Winter break...but that's eons and eons from now. Say, what's that on your teeth?" the young lion asked pointing to the glittering metal on the boy's teeth. She had never seen anything like that. When Leo said she was trying out for the Gryffindor quidditch team she jumped up with a short shout. "So am I! Elsie, Echo, you guys totally have to come to our try-outs!" Tanya looked over at her two other friends with an almost puppy look on her face.

︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺︵ ︶ ︷ ︸ ︹ ︺

The Forgotten Weasley

Cara MiaKitty

murruelecreuset

WearingWhere: Hogsmeade StationWith: Elsie, Leo, EchoThinking: PLLEEEAASSEEEE?OOC: shortycrappypost
So lying underneath those stormy skies.
She said oh-oh-oh-oh-oh-oh.
I know the sun must set to rise.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:20 pm
Robin 'Theo' Gibbs

Twelve year old Football Prodigy

User Image

House: Gryffindor{|}Football Club: Borussia Dortmund{|}Second Year

Theo listened to her, and before he knew it, her hand had been pulled from his, and quite frankly he didn't know why. When she had said sorry, he was confused. What had she been sorry for? That question lingered in his mind for a few moments. Come on,Theo, what can you say right now to save yourself? he thought to himself. Before he knew it, an idea popped into his head. He slowly placed his hand on top of hers, smiling at her confidently.

"Alex, I didn't say I don't enjoy it. Maybe instead I should answer the very question I asked you. I...kind of like you. I'm not going to lie you. Why do you think I got excited when I found you at the station?" he said confidently, still smiling, ready for one of two scenarios coming up, whether it was good or bad. He was always one to take chances, just like in football. He related it to an old saying his coach had told him.

You'll never score if you don't kick the ball

As simplistic as the quote sounded at the time, he was starting to get it. It was not only a football lesson, but a life lesson. You'll never get anywhere if you don't put yourself out there. And this is why Theo had been doing this in the first place. He did it instinctively, just like how he kicked a ball towards the goals.

I hated every minute of training, but I said, 'Don't quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion.

kiska166

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:50 am
User Image☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽Shayna Aileen Snow☾ ☆ ★ ☆ ☽
So come and dance to the beat, wave your hands together
Come feel the heat, forever and forever
Listen and learn, it is time for prancing,
Now we are here, we're Caramell Dancin

Hʟғ-Bʟ//Rɴʟ//Dɪɴɢ Dɪ Cʟʀɪss//Pʀғ//Sʀ//Vɪ-Cɪɴ

Where? -- Hogsmeade station
With? --- David
Feeling//OoC --- Oh we are almost at Hogwarts!
Wearing --- Clothes

User Image

Shayna followed closely. She was rather worried that they wouldn't be... There... But there they were. Just standing, waiting for someone to get into the carriage, so that they could start their trek to the castle. "They are... They are also kind of creepy but a magnificent kind of creepy. She replied quietly. She held out her hand to pet the horse-creature and smiled a little when it decided she was worthy to pet him. She only pet him for a moment but she was fine with that atleast. "Come on, we don't want to be late. Now that we are prefects and all."

User Image

User Image

Make me your Aphrodite
Make me your one and only
Don’t make me your enemy, Your enemy, Your Enemy,
So you wanna play with magic.
Boy, you should know what your falling for.

Sapphire The Owl

PostPosted: Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:18 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Hogsmeade Station

David watched as Shayna interacted with the horse creature. Deep down he knew she was still bothered by what happened at the fall festival. Hopefully she could move on from it but he knew that it was really hard to do just that. As she spoke David knew it was time to get going they after all didn’t want to be late. “Right wouldn’t want us to set a bad example.” He added with a faint smile before going to the carriage steps. “After you,” David said offering his hand to help her up into the carriage first.

(exit to great hall)

With: Shayna

Wearing: School Uniform

OOC: ---

shabatha

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 01, 2014 9:57 pm
User Image
User Image

There was a тιмє I used to look into my father's eyes. In a happy home. I was a кιиg, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gσиє, now the memory's on the wall. I hear the ѕσиgѕ from the places where I was born.

Chance stared at Virgil, awaiting a response. He didn't know what to expect from the Slytherin. What exactly did he want from him? He didn't have any money, and he had minuscule power from being a Prefect. Taking everything into consideration, the redhead had nothing to offer the boy. Yet, here he was, staring at him like he wanted something. It was confusing, to say the least. However, when Virgil finally spoke, Chance was only more confused. "I've just come to see if you are adapting to the disrepair or if its swallowed you whole. I would hate to lose you just after finding you." ....What? He didn't want to lose him? And did he want him to adapt or be swallowed? This was just too confusing and it made his head hurt. "W-What do you mean, lose me?" he asked. Once again, he wasn't sure what he was wanting as an answer from the Virgil.

Cecille left her hands on Hunter's face, one specifically over the eye patch. He explained that he only had one eye. Since when? She had always thought he had perfect vision. Then again, she had never asked and she couldn't see his face for confirmation. So she had been wrong this entire time. For four years, she thought he was perfectly normal. This news came as a bit of a shock to her, leaving her frozen in place like she was. The hand that wasn't on the eye patch caressed the boy's cheek. Cecille tilted her head upwards, as if she was looking up at him, but she couldn't. "Why didn't you ever tell me?" she asked before another question came to her mind. "How did you lose it? If you don't mind me asking, that is. If you don't want to tell me, that's okay." However, she was a curious girl, and really wanted to know the story behind the boy's eye patch. But she could live without knowing.

There was a тιмє I met a girl of a different kind. We ruled the ωσяℓ∂. I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so уσυиg. I think of her now and then. I still hear the ѕσиgѕ reminding me of a friend.

Don't you worry, don't you worry, ¢нιℓ∂. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See, heaven's got a plan for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't you worry, don't you worry, иσω.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:39 pm
User Image

Hunter's face turned red as he looked away from Cici. "I um fell out of a tree and hurt it when I was really young and I didn't tell you because I don't like talking about it... It always makes me stand out and I don't know feel like an outcast. I'm sorry..." He said not sure what what he was apologizing for maybe not telling her.

User Image

Xistund

Xistund

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image

User Image
Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ ✥ Kᴇᴇᴘᴇʀ ✥ Dᴀʀᴋ Dɪsᴄɪᴘʟᴇ

Virgil put his fingers on the boys lips after he asked what he meant."Shhh~ No words now they only get in the way." He said with a smile as he pulled him on the carriage with him.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:01 pm
User Image
User Image

There was a тιмє I used to look into my father's eyes. In a happy home. I was a кιиg, I had a golden throne.
Those days are gσиє, now the memory's on the wall. I hear the ѕσиgѕ from the places where I was born.

Chance stared at Virgil, waiting for an answer or some sort of response. Lose him? He didn't have him. Well, he didn't think so, anyways. Did he? Did they? Have each other, he meant. This was so confusing... Virgil's response was just as confusing, if not more. He pressed a finger to the redhead's lips, silencing him in only the most dramatic fashion. He told him, basically, not to speak. Words would only get in the way, he said. Chance, an emotional train wreck, blushed lightly at the Slytherin's gesture. Not speaking... He could do that. Or, not do that. Wait, what? He shook his head, pushing the jumbled thoughts away. Suddenly, Virgil took him by the hand and pulled him into a carriage. "...!!" Chance said nothing, but turned his head to glance at his sister. She would be alright with Hunter, wouldn't she? Not paying attention, the redhead tripped as he entered the carriage, falling into the seat face first. He sat up quickly, cursing his luck. Hopefully, the ride to the castle would be quick, painless, and most importantly, silent.

Cecille stared blindly, listening to Hunter's explanation. He didn't want to tell her because he was embarrassed about it? Aww... She couldn't believe that he fell out of a tree and lost his eye when he was younger. She just couldn't put that thought and her thoughts of Hunter together. Ever since she met him, she had assumed he was perfectly normal. But now she knew that he wasn't. He had problems with his eyesight, just like her. Sure, it wasn't the same, but it was pretty close. The boy apologized for not telling her his secret, which she thought was just the cutest thing ever. Cecille smiled and hugged the boy tightly. "It's okay, Hunter. You don't have to apologize or feel like an outcast. I already liked you before, and I still like you now. So don't be sad, okay?" she said. It was true, though. Her new knowledge of his missing eye wouldn't change her feelings about him. Well, maybe she'd like him a little bit more. It wasn't every day she met another person who was blind like she was, even half-blind at that. "We should get to the castle so we don't miss the feast." she added. Her stomach grumbled a bit, causing the girl to grin sheepishly.

There was a тιмє I met a girl of a different kind. We ruled the ωσяℓ∂. I thought I'd never lose her out of sight.
We were so уσυиg. I think of her now and then. I still hear the ѕσиgѕ reminding me of a friend.

Don't you worry, don't you worry, ¢нιℓ∂. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
See, heaven's got a plan for you.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Don't you worry, don't you worry, иσω.

BeaterBeast525

Timid Werewolf

5,750 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Gaian 50

Xistund

PostPosted: Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:06 pm
User Image

Hunter blinked and noticed how late its getting. "Shoot your right we are going to miss the feast." He said taking her hand and getting on one of the carriage. "Sorry I did not mean to keep us here so long." He said forgetting about being upset about his eye.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 6:20 pm
User Image

The Scarlet Steam Engine slowly pulled into the station. A wall of steam puffed out as it came to a stop. The Hogwarts Express has arrived.

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:36 pm
User Image
Dorien is...spacespacespacespace
CURRENTLY // Looking Curious at Hogsmeade Stationspace
CURRENTLY // singlespaces
CURRENTLY WITH // Studentsspacesp
CURRENTLY FEELING // Excitedspacespa
CURRENTLY THINKING // 'I wonder how we'll get to the school this year...' spacespac

☼ ☼ ☼ We go wherever we want to, do what we like to do
We don't have time to get restless, there's always something new.
☼ ☼ ☼

spaceDorian was one of the first people to hop off of the scarlet train and onto the ground of Hogsmeade Station. Blue eyes roamed the station as he stepped away from the doorway so that other students could get off. He hadn't run into Coffee so far, but he figured he'd see her sometime soon. If nothing else, they would have lessons together starting tomorrow, after all. The second year was practically bouncing with excitement. Being back at Hogwarts was going to be great. Not that he didn't love his parents, but being home was boring. There was no magic at home! After spending a year at the school and getting to use magic to do all sorts of awesome stuff, having to tuck his wand away and not being able to use magic at all was totally lame. Even now, his wand was in his pocket, and he couldn't wait to be back in his classes and learning more spells. He did wonder how they would be heading back to the school... only first years took the boats, right? So how did the second years and higher get there? Knowing Hogwarts, it was going to be awesome. He couldn't wait to find out what it was.

☼ ☼ ☼ We're just tryin' to be friendly, come and watch us sing and play!
                                                          We're the young generation, and we've got something to say.
                                                          ☼ ☼ ☼

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Hogsmeade

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 333 334 335 336 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games