Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 6:46 pm
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214
MuyamiKasai
Kay9214

No, I'm pretty sure.

exactly! :::scowls as she pulls out her poking stick then pokes at him::: thats why ya gotta try and find out for yourself... I promise I wont bite... like my mother... :::rolls her eyes then laughs:::

No, that's alright. I'm quite certain. :/

:::pokes him with her pokin stick as she sticks out her tongue:::

*scoots out of range* -_-'

::scowls then throws a full water balloon at him:::... just dont ask what its filled with... :::snickers:::

*force pushes it away* -_- No thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:03 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

I have to start over with puter.......nothing on it.....not used to that **frowns and hisses**

Oh dear. D:

yea a factory reset is no fun.....but I saved everything I wanted to keep.....I just have to put them back on puter when the downloads are done.....till I get everything back I will be a bit grumpy......

I actually had a lightning storm fry something from the startup information on the computer here a few months back... @.@

Reset it it through the built-in backups myself and managed to not lose much, luckily,

well all those viruses mine got damaged a lot of files and some things did not work right......well gotta go downloads are done gotta restart.......

See ya, good luck with everything.

thanks.......finally got some updates installed.....after the viruses we could not get them to install now running one last scan to be sure it is clean.......I hope I hope......**crosses fingers and toes**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:06 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

yea a factory reset is no fun.....but I saved everything I wanted to keep.....I just have to put them back on puter when the downloads are done.....till I get everything back I will be a bit grumpy......

I actually had a lightning storm fry something from the startup information on the computer here a few months back... @.@

Reset it it through the built-in backups myself and managed to not lose much, luckily,

well all those viruses mine got damaged a lot of files and some things did not work right......well gotta go downloads are done gotta restart.......

thanks.......finally got some updates installed.....after the viruses we could not get them to install now running one last scan to be sure it is clean.......I hope I hope......**crosses fingers and toes**

Good luck and best wishes!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:10 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks around you smiling** now what about you?? **reaches to tap you with my tail**  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:13 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

**walks around you smiling** now what about you?? **reaches to tap you with my tail**

stare

What about me?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:19 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

stare

What about me?
well **looking at you grinning** maybe you have had a change of mind about letting me have a little drink??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:20 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

stare

What about me?
well **looking at you grinning** maybe you have had a change of mind about letting me have a little drink??

No. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:23 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

stare

What about me?

No. -_-

aaawww......it has been a while since I have fed and I am sure you are a tasty morsel.....  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:25 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

stare

What about me?

No. -_-

aaawww......it has been a while since I have fed and I am sure you are a tasty morsel.....

No. >_>  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:26 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

stare

What about me?

No. -_-

No. >_>

you have anyone you want to get rid of??  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:28 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No. -_-

No. >_>

No. >_>

And what happened to no unwilling victims? :l  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:31 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No. -_-

No. >_>

No. >_>

ooooo forgot about that......maybe some of my other is trying to come through.....you know she won't stay asleep forever.......when she wakes up she is going to be very very anger......  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:32 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No. >_>

No. >_>

ooooo forgot about that......maybe some of my other is trying to come through.....you know she won't stay asleep forever.......when she wakes up she is going to be very very anger......

I see. -_-  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:36 pm
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No. >_>

No. >_>

I see. -_-

yeppers......after being stopped from her intended victim and then given bad blood by said victim.....she will be in a very bad mood.**laughs** glad it is her and not me.........  

Skyailia

Playful Vampire

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 7:51 pm
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia
Kay9214
Skyailia

No. >_>

I see. -_-

yeppers......after being stopped from her intended victim and then given bad blood by said victim.....she will be in a very bad mood.**laughs** glad it is her and not me.........

Ah.  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games