Welcome to Gaia! ::

Team Snagem: A Pokemon RP

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying Guild offering a wide variety of features and characters. 

Tags: Gijinka, Snagem, Pokemon, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply Team Snagem Guild
The Pokemon Center(OOC Chat Thread) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DignityPower

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 10:58 am
Starchan13
Where do I start?

you could do missions (in mission locker subforum), join into the current RP(on main forum), to get an idea of what to do. of course, reading the rest of the subforums doesn't hurt either :3  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 5:35 pm
Starchan13
Where do I start?

Anywhere you want. The HQ thread is for our general purpose RP. You could always start there if you're not sure/confident enough to start out in a main RP yet. The mission Locker has all kinds of missions you can do in it, too. Those are good for catching Pokemon, increasing the number of supplies you have and gaining money in the form of Snag Coins.  

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

Requiem of Whyspers

Fashionable Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:57 am
So Kaya has a new job again! I'm working as a Porter* at my favorite bar with the possibility of taking a better position as soon as one opens up.

*This means I'll be going in after hours and cleaning up.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 9:20 am
Requiem of Whyspers
So Kaya has a new job again! I'm working as a Porter* at my favorite bar with the possibility of taking a better position as soon as one opens up.

*This means I'll be going in after hours and cleaning up.

;D best of luck with that  

DignityPower

DignityPower

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:14 pm
so. if anyone is so kind as to fill me in on what happened pages 13-17...
Electricity went out for, uh, 18 hours cause of a storm yesterday. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:22 pm
Yikes, even a casual study into the mechanics of the Icelandic alphabet and language is pretty heavy stuff. At least I've come out with proper pronunciations.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:42 pm
DignityPower

Just a quick question before I start typing up a reply to the Hunger Games RP... Are we supposed to take over the actions of who our Pokemon is fighting, or, would you be doing that? (Though of course I know if the Pokemon does actually belong to someone else, that they would be controlling it. I meant more for the wild Pokemon.) I only ask because there's something I want to have happen to Zeke while fighting in there, but I wasn't sure how things were going to happen. So, I thought it would be best to ask!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 6:51 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
DignityPower

Just a quick question before I start typing up a reply to the Hunger Games RP... Are we supposed to take over the actions of who our Pokemon is fighting, or, would you be doing that? (Though of course I know if the Pokemon does actually belong to someone else, that they would be controlling it. I meant more for the wild Pokemon.) I only ask because there's something I want to have happen to Zeke while fighting in there, but I wasn't sure how things were going to happen. So, I thought it would be best to ask!

Well, you can choose to make some of them act. For example, if Zeke suddenly spotted X run over to harm her and such. It's all up in the air, the two dragons will surely wait for the other's response since they "have a plan." Plus, if anyone wanted to start running they could.
There isn't much in the field except for food, shields and medicine... I think I forgot to add that. Dx  

DignityPower

glitchedmirrors

Feral Shapeshifter

10,300 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:00 pm
DignityPower
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-
DignityPower

Well, you can choose to make some of them act. For example, if Zeke suddenly spotted X run over to harm her and such. It's all up in the air, the two dragons will surely wait for the other's response since they "have a plan." Plus, if anyone wanted to start running they could.
There isn't much in the field except for food, shields and medicine... I think I forgot to add that. Dx

Ah, alright. Thanks for answering that~ Whomever I end up having Zeke face up against, I'll probably take control of for a bit. I have something special in mind for the little Torchic. And this just proves that I'm a little cruel to my characters. Oh well. xD  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 7:21 pm
-The Nekomata Tsukihime-

Ah, alright. Thanks for answering that~ Whomever I end up having Zeke face up against, I'll probably take control of for a bit. I have something special in mind for the little Torchic. And this just proves that I'm a little cruel to my characters. Oh well. xD

XD can't wait to read about it though :3  

DignityPower

TerashiLeonGoken generated a random number between 1 and 20000 ... 3487!

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:09 pm
You decide to send someone's solid steel energy back at them with Metal Claw! Effective?

> over 9000 = Sub decides
> under 9000 = Automatic failure

PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:42 pm
Sorry dude, tricksy stuff like that only works with master swords and empty glass bottles.  

Dumb Furret

Fashionable Receiver

7,875 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

TerashiLeonGoken

Eloquent Guildsman

9,325 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 10:45 pm
s**t happens. It was worth a shot.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 12:02 am
Trigram Attack
Sorry dude, tricksy stuff like that only works with master swords and empty glass bottles.

..... You win all the internets for that one. ALL OF THEM. yum_puddi yum_puddi yum_sausage  

Otternavy

ParadoxSoldier

Lonely Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 11:39 am
Sorry i haven't posted, i've been working on my profile ^^ i got into it too much  
Team Snagem Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 ... 270 271 272 273 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games