Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:30 pm
::Maune still keep his eyes on Lilith as he looked over at Pink:: What would you like to drink Pink?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:30 pm
*scoffs at Amy*
-Me- wash it? I believe as the bartender, it's -your- job to make sure everything is properly laundered.

*winces a little as he starts to feel the coldness of the ice through his pants, but then breathes out with relief*
ahhh.... now... to find my glasses stare

*walks back over toward the window he climbed through, holding the ice filled towel against his tailbone*

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:32 pm
stressed -now, on top of being angry as hell, she feels horrible for her actions when she knew Karrie was trying to help- sweatdrop stressed evil

-taking a deep breath to help her swallow her anger, she turns and walks back to Karrie, trying to calm down on the way. Once she reaches him, she sighs and places a hand on the side of his neck, thumb gently rubbing his jaw line. her eyes searched his- I'm sorry, Karrie. I know you were just trying to help. -she flinched slightly, thinking back to what happened- stressed scream But did you hear what he said to me?!?! stressed evil

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm
*Grins at Ryzan.* Let me know if you have any questions Ryzan. We can go over it again. *She exits her office and heads back to the Main Bar. She goes over to Officer Dougherty.* I'm sorry William. I didn't mean to leave so abruptly. neutral  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:34 pm
Wretched Soul
BV, Black Velvet, ma'am. Dun think ya'd like it much. Ain't smooth but got a bite to it. Fancy Miss Psyzapp got this place fixed up, dun know she gonna stock it much longer. Looking down at his own ragged appearance, he winces. Speak a the lady, where is she? Time ta wish her luck with the upgrade.

Amy nodded and smiled to Jack. "I'll remember that for the next time you come in here, then. Black Velvet..."

EDIT: Then, Amy points to where Psyzapp is now. "There she is. She just came out of her office."

Amy heard what Tes said and she scowled at him. "I wash things when I dirty them or a patron dirties a glass because they had a drink. Neither of those things are the case here, so I would kindly appreciate it if you washed it, Tes..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 pm
"Well you are busy tonight! Hello to you too, I'm fine thank you." *Pink is surprised by his coldness.* "I'll just have a strawberry anything, just something fruity"  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 19, 16 Total: 35 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:35 pm
*Watches as Psyzapp goes over to the office, then surveys all the patrons. He goes over to the bar and has a seat near Eileen, and orders a drink.* Hey, can I get a double scotch here please? *While waiting on his drink, he turns his attention to Eileen* Hello Eileen, nice to see you again.

Edit #2: *Psyzapp comes back over to him and he grins* Oh that's quite alright, M'dear.

(( Edit: Quarters, got a 35 up there! *points to dice roll* User Image ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:36 pm
-Dec jumped a little at Amy's question. He had been watching dame and Karrie.-

Oh I'm fine. -pause- I'm just getting a little tired. I think it's about time I headed home. -He stands and stretches.-

I'd better go get my coat. No sense getting arrested for public indecency.  

Decorera

Dapper Shapeshifter

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:37 pm
Psyzapp
*She grins at Ryzan.* Your hand hon. It reads your skin. wink Try it again.
My skin? Terini'nestg~ The devices of this world are so terini'nestg, xas? *giggles in amusement and starts to take off his glove, then suddenly stops. The smile on his face completely dissappearing. He pulls his glove all the way up and makes sure his arm is properly covered and looks down at the floor*
.... perhaps.... perhaps I shall try later, xas?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:38 pm
Howdy all 3nodding
Hey dougherty having fun tonight cool  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:39 pm
Decorera
-Dec jumped a little at Amy's question. He had been watching dame and Karrie.-

Oh I'm fine. -pause- I'm just getting a little tired. I think it's about time I headed home. -He stands and stretches.-

I'd better go get my coat. No sense getting arrested for public indecency.

Amy's eyes widened and she came around from behind the bar to stand next to Dec. "Well, we haven't even really had a chance to talk that much, yet. You never did answer me when I asked you how you have been lately."

She smiled softly up at him and then reached over the bar to get another crazy bunny straw, this time green. She knew that Dec probably didn't need or want another one, but it was all she really had to offer right now.

She held the straw out to him and her eyes were full of amusement. "I'll give you another straw if you stay a little bit longer..."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 pm
*puts his hands on her hips*Yes, I heard. But for some reason, the ladies want him here, and he seems to like stirring up trouble.Especially with you.  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Wretched Soul
Crew

Shameless Hunter

1,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:40 pm
Thank ya, ma'am. Jack looks over to Miss Psyzapp as the lady comes out. He watches her walk over to the lawman. Miss Psyzapp, place looking real nice. G'luck with ya new ventures. Tips his hat on his way out.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 pm
Amy nodded to Jack in return and called out to him, "Have a good night, Jack. Come back again."

She then returned her attention to Dec.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:42 pm
:;Maune looked at Pink and gave her a big hug::
Sorry about that Pink as he starting to make Pink a strawberry cocktail as he handed it to her then looked over Doughtery and gave a nod as he made Dougherty a double scotch and handed it to him:: There you are Pink and Dougherty ^^.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2119 2120 2121 2122 2123 2124 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games