Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:43 pm
*scratches his chin, hearing Amethyst get on to Tes. Although not sure if he should interfere, he speaks up anyway*
Gi ussta... I believe his predilection of calling you such comes from his tendency to shorten names to a single syllable sweatdrop Not even my name is safe from such a shortening, although I do not believe I have ever heard him shorten the names of jallil.

*glanced up at Maune as he approached*
hmm... *thinks a moment* Perhaps some apricot brandy. I feel the need for a little change of pace this isto.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:44 pm
"Yes I saw what happened" *Looking at the man Lilth says hello..."Hi my name is Lilith, she holds out her hand to the man"  

Lilith Amaranth

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
damecharlie
-deadpan- Flame is on security. stare Perhaps they need to study up a bit more on the patrons and residents of the bar since they just tried to rough up Tes! -raises her voice a bit and catches herself, taking a deep breath trying to calm down- stressed

Flame tried to rough up TES? *tries not to snicker and starts to stifle a grin.* What did TES do?  
Amy gasped when she heard the last part of what Karrie said. She smiled brightly at Velcore and squatted down behind the bar so that her eyes would be level with the dragon's across the top of the bar.

"Would you do that for me, too, Velcore? Would you bring me a dragon egg, too? Possibly one of yours if you had them?! I'll give you lots of cookies... uh, one a day of course, so that you don't keep Karrie awake."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
SP-O Wlm Dougherty rolled 2 20-sided dice: 12, 5 Total: 17 (2-40)

SP-O Wlm Dougherty

Dedicated Guildsman

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm
*picks up his scotch and turns around on the bar stool. Leaning back against the bar, he watches all the patrons, who appear to be having a good time. He looks over at Psyzapp and raises his glass to her before taking a drink* wink  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:46 pm
Just came into the bar...through a window... ninja  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm
Alright R'zn coming right up.
:;Maune smiled at Ryzan and on a few mins quickly made Ryzan an Apricot Brandy::. Here you are R'zn one Apricot Brandy.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:47 pm
Ryzan Vixtul
*scratches his chin, hearing Amethyst get on to Tes. Although not sure if he should interfere, he speaks up anyway*
Gi ussta... I believe his predilection of calling you such comes from his tendency to shorten names to a single syllable sweatdrop Not even my name is safe from such a shortening, although I do not believe I have ever heard him shorten the names of jallil.

Amy turned her gaze to Ryzan, though it looked a little weird since her eyes were still just peaking over the bar. She smiled at Ryzan, not that he could see.

"Well, thank you for trying to explain, Ryzan, but I have heard him call the other people in here by their multi-syllable names and he will do so for me as well. If I knew him better or if he were my friend..."

She scoffed at the very idea. "... then I might let him call me that. Since both will likely never occur, however, he is to refer to me as 'Amy'."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm
*hearing his name mentioned and bits of the conversation, he turns his head over toward Psyzapp and dame*
Just who in this bar -hasn't- roughed me up at some point? stressed

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:48 pm
Lilith Amaranth
"Yes I saw what happened" *Looking at the man Lilth says hello..."Hi my name is Lilith, she holds out her hand to the man"

YES i am "the man" cool but everyone calls me killafrog or killa for short  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:49 pm
-raises an eyebrow at Tes- neutral I don't believe I have...  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:50 pm
*Sees Officer Dougherty toast to her, she grins and winks at him. She then turns her attention to Dame.* So TES decides to sneak in through a window instead of enter a party like a normal being and you wonder WHY Flame and his guys are all over him? stare  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:51 pm
"Killla This is my cousin Lilith, Lilith this is Killa he's a friend of mine."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:52 pm
"Nice to meet you Killa. Any Friend of Pink's...."  

Lilith Amaranth

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 pm
*sighs* I don't know if you really want a dragon. They eat a lot when they're babies. Velcore's appetite has decreased some, but he still eats anything he can find.

*puts his paw flat on the bar, then turns it over and looks at Karrie*

We've moved since then anyway. I don't know if he'd be able to find another.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2124 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games