Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
GGG Most WANTED ~ CLOSED Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

New RN's. How bout it?
I desire to serve the Mistress and her ladies unconditionally
22%
 22%  [ 10 ]
I just want a drink
35%
 35%  [ 16 ]
Say What?
24%
 24%  [ 11 ]
Oh gawd. How am I going to walk in those heels?
17%
 17%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 45

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:53 pm
stare Well, Psyzapp, I had no idea they were working security. I know Flame is a trouble-maker. And I know Tes is a regular customer of this bar and lives here. Which conclusion should I have jumped to first? stressed

((Man, dame is irritable tonight! rofl ))

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:54 pm
Ussta g'rftte, Maune~
*picks up his glass and takes a small sip, rolling it over his tongue a few times before swallowing to get a feel for the flavor*

If I am not mistaken, I believe he has called you "Amy" before. His decision to shorten a name seems to be rather circumstantial... *glances over at Tes, finding it rather strange that he's holding a towel against his backside* ... or perhaps purely random sweatdrop His mind works in a rather... how you say... "peculiar" fashion at times.

Ryzan Vixtul

Intellectual Conversationalist

Maune

Fashionable Connoisseur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:55 pm
::Maune watches Pink and Lilith from afar also watching Killa as he holds his head for a second::  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:57 pm
*Pink now standing still and talking feels very warm and a little sick....too much heat, too much spinnning? She holds Killa's arm "I need to get some air Will you walk me out?"
To Lilith.."Sorry hon but please excuse me."

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:58 pm
Lilith Amaranth
"Nice to meet you Killa. Any Friend of Pink's...."

nice to meet you to how do you say your name lil-etho am I saying it right? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 pm
damecharlie
stare Well, Psyzapp, I had no idea they were working security. I know Flame is a trouble-maker. And I know Tes is a regular customer of this bar and lives here. Which conclusion should I have jumped to first? stressed

((Man, dame is irritable tonight! rofl ))

Icy has assured me that she can keep Flame under control and he's aware of the situation here. She is taking full responsibility for his actions. I'm sorry you were alarmed and you are probably right, he should at least know who is a resident and get to know their faces. I'll speak to Icy regarding this. 3nodding  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 11:59 pm
*opens his mouth to respond to Dame saying she's never roughed him up, but completely loses his train of thought when she turns back around to face Psyzapp. Instead he just stares... forgetting to close his mouth*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:00 am
LiL Ith as in Adams supposed first wife.
"NO problem Pink you go outside get some air"

Lilith Amaranth

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:01 am
Amy sighed in disappointment and stood up straight. "Well, I'd have no problems feeding the dragon. I'd feed Velcore more if you'd let me. But I can understand you not being sure he could find another one... You're very lucky to have him, Karrie."

She petted Velcore again, somewhat sadly this time, and then sighed and turned to look at Ryzan again. Even Ryzan had a grunny... and Tes had a grunny. In what twisted reality was someone like Tes allowed to have a pet and Amy couldn't even find a little egg to take care of?

"I appreciate what you're saying, Ryzan, and believe me, just from observing him I can see how 'peculiar' Tes' mind is, and I think you're using a kind word there."

She shook her head and then reached for a bunny crazy straw she had made. It was blue.

She offered it to Ryzan with a small smile, her smile still somewhat sad. "Would you like a bunny crazy straw, Ryzan? I saved a blue one just for you."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:03 am
*Pink hugs Lilith good night and looks up at Killa..."I'm needing air" *she turns and starts to the door.*  

Pink Fregia

15,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am
Pink Fregia
*Pink now standing still and talking feels very warm and a little sick....too much heat, too much spinnning? She holds Killa's arm "I need to get some air Will you walk me out?"
To Lilith.."Sorry hon but please excuse me."

excuse me lith your friend needs to get some air its mighty warm in here. grabs my shoulder and wabbles out the door with me and I decide that we won't return for pink is not well so I say Goodbye everyone cya.

takes pink home to lay down and rest while he turned on AC  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:05 am
-sighs- sweatdrop I might have overreacted just a bit, but I didn't know what he was doing. Can Icy control him when she's not here?...where is she anyway? -waves the question away- No matter. That's probably none of my concern. -smiles then feels the hairs on the back of her neck p***k, like something is staring at her. confused Curious, she turns her head to find the source of it and sees Tes staring at her- Uh...Tes? What the hell are you staring at? -tries to look on her back to see if there is anything on her-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Lilith Amaranth

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:06 am
*Lilith returns the hug, watches her start out. Turns to the bar. "Psst Maune, I think I'm gonna go too."
*She leans over the bar grabs his shirt gives him a kiss goodnight. Turns and walks out*

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:07 am
Are you sure? A baby dragon can be just as much, if not more work than a human baby. I've helped Kits raise two of them now.

*nods, studying Amethyst*

I can't say what he'll do if he does find an egg. He'll give it to whoever he feels can best care for the baby. *covers his mouth, stifling a yawn*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 2125 2126 2127 2128 2129 2130 ... 5973 5974 5975 5976 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games