Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sonic the Hedgehog RPG! (Open) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:38 pm
"Yeah I thought so." Diana said coldly, scooping up Cherry and heading to her room. Diana sat on her bed and hugged her tiny child. "I'm begining to think Tasuke was the only good guy in the world..."
"You never told me why we are going back..." Jorja said putting her hands on her hips.
Ringo smiled,"It's a surprise, no come on you two."she said taking both of her companions arm and going to the front room. "Bye bye!" she said going out the side door and heading to the school.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:43 pm
Nerdio simply looked down at his feet, feeling ashamed.

Kevin silently followed Ringo and Jorja.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:52 pm
"Why you being so quiet?" Jorja asked as the walked through the football feild and into the building that had a clear view of the grils who were practicing their cheer rutine.
Ringo rustled through her bag and took out a bunch of paintballs and some paintball guns."Okay, now look at the girls, and I'll show you why I dragged you back here."Ringo said waiting for the head Cheerleader to get to the top of her pyrmid before shooting a couple of rounds at her splattering her with red paint. Cic fell to the ground and the other cheerleaders started to scream.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 2:54 pm
Kevin took a step back, "Im not so sure if that was a good thing to do, unless she did something to deserve it..."  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:04 pm
"Oh trust me, that liying b***h deserves it!" Jorja said taking one of Ringo's painball guns and begining to shoot at her as well.
"Care to join us?" Ringo asked taking out her thrid and final weapon and handing it to Kevin. Her phone went off and she answered it. "Yellow? Oh hey babe. Me I'm not up to much, just splattering paint on Cici the boyfriend stealer." Ringo said into the reciever and giggling at the responce she got back.
--------------
Cherry looked at her mom, who was staring at the wall with her back to the door. Cherry got up and pushed the door open and walked over to Nerdio.Looking up at him she sat on his foot. "why not happy?" she asked.
((okay, it's really hard to be a 2 year old kid. XD))  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 pm
"Uhh..." Kevin, simply standing there, holding the paintball gun.

"I did something really bad..." Nerdio said.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:13 pm
"Again gag me. Honestly don't they just sickin you?" Jorja asked Kevin. She sighed and walked over to him. "Come on and do somthing fun," she said pulling him to the spot she was sitting in before. she got bihind him and put the gun into position,"Okay now just aim and squeeze, gently though okay?" she said holding him so she knew he would do it right.
Ringo continued to talk on the phone watching Jorja and Kevin. "Yeah well, I thought Jorja would need some cheering up, so why not let her attack Cici?"
-------
Cherry looked up at Nerdio sadly, "What you do?" she held his leg tightly and nuzzled it with her face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:17 pm
(wow, how is Nerdio supposed to explain this to a 2-year old?)

"I, err..." Kevin said, still thinking it was a bad idea.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:26 pm
((idk, she's just being curious... but anyway brb))
"Jesus!" Jorja said making Kevin pull the trigger. "See that wasn't that bad!" Jorja watched Cici and a couple other girls get hit with paint.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:29 pm
(k)

"Well, I didnt know about Kevin until today..." Nerdio said.

Kevin flinched slightly. His mom had always told him to never be mean to people. Even to the day she died.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:49 pm
((oh these kids are going to ruin all of Kevin's mom's hard work!))
Ringo burst into laughter! "Haha! you should so be here Ken!" she said happily.
"I am!" Ken said opening the door. Zee and Leonard right by him. "I hopped on a train right after school and came over, meeting up with these two was just a coinsedence."
Leonard waved at all of them holding back his own fits of laughter.
Zee watched Joja and how close she was to Kevin, "Who is this..?" he asked
Jorja smiled, "Oh no, it looks like we've been fond out honey!" she said with fake shock. she held him tighter and nuzzeled his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 3:52 pm
(or will they? lol, guess we'll just have to wait and see)

"Uhh, err..." Kevin said, his face going a deep red as he pulled away from Jorja.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:06 pm
Jorja let her expression change to a slightly upset one."What don't you love me anymore?" she asked sadly.
Zee crossed his arms and walked inbetween Jorja and Kevin. "You should stick to singing, because your acting sucks!" he said in a teasing toe and putting his hands on Jorja's hips. he placed his forehead on hers and just looked at her.
"I can't keep up with them anymore! They're together, there broken up just get together and stay that way!" Ringo said annoyed walking up to Ken.Ringo twirled around and Ken wrapped his arms around her.
Leonard looked at Kevin, "No one told us who you where, so who are you?"he asked  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:10 pm
(phew, for a second there I was worried that Zee was gonna slug Kevin in the face xd )

"Im Kevin." he said, turning to look at Leonard.  

SuperNerd000

6,725 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Kuro-neko-Gen

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:18 pm
((i was considering it for a second there.))
Leonard smiled, "Well you know Ringo and Jorja, I'm Leonard, this is Ken, and that's Zee,"
"And no it isn't short for anything, I just have a wierd name..."Zee interupted.
Leonard turned to Ken and Ringo and his face fell, He just looked back at Kevin, "So why don't we head over to Lime's? We have practice..." he said to everyone.
"Okay, we're out of paintballs anyway." Ringo said goining to get her things. "I have to pick up the bass you let me barrow, I'll give it back once I get a new one..."Ringo said to Leonard.
"Nah, you can have it, consider it a gift.It's not like I'm going to use it."
"I knew he got it for her, why lie about it?" Ken said quietly rolling his eyes.
-----------------
Still looking at Nerdio Cherry frowned. "How come?" she asked her face looking deep in wonder.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 835 836 837 838 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games