Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:31 am
User Image

"Oh Hatu" *she said breathlessly with a hint of sadness*
I don't understand, why would father accuse you of something you didn't do? and whats this about him becoming a God!!? of what title was he offered?
*She walked towards the side of him and held his hand dearly in hers*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 7:39 am
User Image
User Image

-His voice now became soft, because of her worried expression-
~I dont know Hetu...but im gonna find out soon. But as for his title, they offered for him to be the War God. I do believe he fits the position perfectly, for no one can be as cruel, violent and as vicious as he is~
-he turned and shared a smile with Hetu. They both knowing their father had indeed fit the position perfectly

User Image

hatukiri

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:07 am
User Image

She had been sitting there playing the piano for a while now, and decided to go out into the gardens and walk around, fresh air sounded good. Aven got up from the piano, dragging her hand lightly over the keys, smiling. "i will be back..." she thought to herself.

She exited the small ballroom and made her way outside, walking over and stretching out in a small shaded spot under a tree in the gardens. Stretching her arms up above her, she lay back and watched the sky.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:57 am
User Image

*giggling at what He said about father, She was about to answer back to him with a smart comment as well but then, all laughing stopped as she felt Chief was calling her. She looked at Hatu, Holding his hand once more and saying*

"Chief wishes to have a few words with me, I promise ill be right back ok?!!"
*With that said she withdrew her hands from his, opened the door and headed towards her room where Chief was waiting for her*

User Image  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 30, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image

Able found her self in the shallow part of the lake. She sat up water dripping down her bloody face. Well..this is worst then i thought... She slowly stood up and trudged out of the water her bare feet sinking into the sand but then she found solid ground once more. The tree's around her swayed back in forth with rage but there wasn't any wind. She glanced at the tree's and at last realized they weren't normal ones. "Where the hell did you lead me?" She said almost horrified with the surroundings. It felt nothing like the nice graceful nature she was used to. She felt like she was in the pit of a monsters stomach. Any minute she would dissolve into nothingness.

She snapped out of it and the fight resumed. As slabs of earth crashed into one another, the thundering noise echoed throughout the forest.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 9:03 am
User Image
Akane was chilled out, under the sound of the shower, and was smiling. The steam was coming out as before. When she was done, she off the shower, and put on herself a towel. She walked out of the bathroom seeing everything was same as before. She didn't notice, how the chill was going fast, while she felt it was too long.

I guess, I was too tired out.

She sat on the sofa with closed eyes. She saw her hat nearby the down of the sofa, so she just, tried to stretch her hands to get it. But something was wrong... she felt really cold at the back of her. When she got her hat, nothing felt wrong, until...

Uh oh...I got it now...

When she was trying to stretch for it, the towel got off at the back of her, while her front was fine. She clipped it with a hair clip.

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 3:57 pm
User ImageNicholas was too occupied to notice his surroundings. He was already at that part of the book where in disturbance is not welcomed. He repetitively read the text.

There are those who obey gods out of fear.
And there are those who defy them out of hatred.

The next few pages of the unnamed book reveals far greater secrets no man should ever even attemp to abuse.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 31, 2011 7:19 pm
User Image
Akane smiled of a relief when she saw Nicholas noticing nothing in here. Akane stood up, already all dried out, and in the bathroom again. She wore her clothes back and walked out. She saw June having the last bites of the rice, and her just sitting there.

It is weird, that nothing is happening right now, and everything just went quiet...

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:39 am
June quickly put the bowl down and snapped her fingers
"I remembered!" She got up and walked over to the man, tilting her head curiously
"I want to know what you know."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 7:42 am
User ImageNicholas finally heard the half naked woman speak. "Why the sudden curiosity? I don't even know your name." He faced the book once more, a part of his mind wandering why she entered his room, slept on his bed only to ask who he was.

Nicholas closed the book he was reading. Some things should not be exposed to strangers' eyes. If he was going to continue, he needed to do so in the library. But for now, he felt the need to exercise. After he returned the book inside his drawer, Nicholas tossed his jacket on the sofa, picked up his scythe and stepped out of his room. With his weapon behind his shoulder, people would think he was the grim reaper's son on a job or something.

Eventually Nicholas made it towards the courtyard. A vast open space filled with freshly trimmed grass. Just last night he was on the very same spot. After exhaling deeply, he prepared his stance.

A graceful display of a deadly art.
A forbidden dance of razors and edges.

Every swing was enough to rip through the air with blinding speed. Every strike filled with so much force it could destroy lands. A fighting style created for the sole purpose of taking lives.  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 1:21 pm
User Image

Aven had fallen asleep in the grass, she sat up a little to quickly and bumped her head on a low branch. Letting out a loud squeak she rubbed her head and glared at the branch.

She sighed and hugged her knees close, picking at the grass to her side. "I wonder if I should go back in..." she thought to herself as a slight breeze picked up, blowing her hair off to the side.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:01 pm
Chief walked around the large room.
Taking in everything that was the elven's. So much time had gone by and yet it seemed like only yesterday she was showing a young frighten Hetukiri into this very room. No one truly know all that had brought the elf into the castle, but that was nothing new with Neteur. Most being that found themselves here were brought by fate of some sort.

As the Mistress walked to the large glass door windows, she opened them both, welcoming the night's cool air. After such a storm it was rare to see the moon so clear out, but there is stoond, a beacon of light for all to see.

Breathing in a deep breath of the cold mist, she waited for the elven to return.

Chief Sankofa
Crew

June Malatesta

6,450 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:32 pm
June frowned
"I'm not allowed to be curious? My name's June." She watched him as he moved and headed out. A bit hesitant, she put on her own clothes and skipped after him, waiting for her curiosity to be satisfied

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image

Aven stood up and began to make her way back inside, hugging her arms as she walked. The weather is just as unpredictable as the residents of the castle.

As she got closer to the castle, she saw Nicholas outside. Letting a small smile creep across her face she waved at him, then continued inside. Once the door was shut behind her, she set off at a brisk pace towards her room.

GiftingGhostie

Eloquent Mage

9,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Generous 100

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 3:46 pm
User ImageNicholas paused for a while and acknowledged Aven as she waved. A moment later, he faced the woman who introduced herself as June. Placing his scythe over his shoulder, he asked. "Okay then, what do you wish to know?" He very well understood that if he did not give her answers she wants to hear, she will just going to end up stalking him all day. It didn't matter though, as long as her questions remained out of of his personal or private stuff.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games