Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:27 pm
Soli went upstairs and went inside her room throwing the bag of books that she got from the whisperer's home in her room,she sat down on the bed"Leon please don't tease me like last time."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:28 pm
Lady Eevee
User Image
"You're not listening." She said, getting off him. in a flash she was at the door unlocking it. "Its a balancing act in my body, and because this half of me doesn't want to be controlled, the balance is thrown off, which is why my insides twist and rip apart. and since I don't likde control, there is also no reason for me to let my other half back out." The lock clicked open.

Brago clicked the lock back closed. He had gotten up and flashed to the door. "Thats rude. You are in my house naked and you are trying to leave without playing with me first. I am insulted."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:30 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"Tease you? Never." Leon chuckled and placed a kiss upon her lips before seating himself next to her, brushing his fingertips up her leg. He brushed the tip of his nose along her jawline, taking in her scent.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:32 pm
Soli closed her eyes and felt his hand,"Do I really smell that good to you?"she took off her jacket.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:35 pm
User Image
"You may be the master of one half of me, but you are not the master of this one." Hana told himas she kicked his side.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:49 pm
Brago stood there and recieved it. "Why are you kicking me? You arent a hand to hand type. Im not trying to dominate you. Im trying to understand you."  

DemolitionboyXX

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 3:54 pm
User Image
"Because you are locking me in a room, and I want out. If you want to play with me, then try and take this half of me."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:03 pm
Brago put one of his arms around her. "It would be a pointless battle, can I just ask you to submit to me and see if you like it? Then if you hate it you can go free."  

DemolitionboyXX

BLStoner

OG Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:04 pm
User ImageUser ImageLeonSkurks

"But of course my love." Leon breathed against he skin. He let out a small, playful growl before kissing her neck. His eyes flickered up to her face before he pulled his lips from her skin and pushed her back onto the bed slowly before moving on top of her. He smirked a bit at her before his hands moved to the bottom of her shirt and started to pull it up.

♣ Dante ♠ Yakov ♣  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 pm
Soli pulled Leon closer to her and put her arms around him,"It's no fair that your already naked Leon."Soli pouted and then kissed him.  

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

Lady Eevee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:07 pm
User Image
Hana started to struggle again, but stopped in hesatation for a moment then freed herself. "Damn it! When did that half get so strong." She said as she placed a hand over her heart.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:11 pm
Hyael reaches down, and smiles. "Where was I... ah, yes." He picks up the brush and vanishes.  

Kroenig

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:13 pm
Its working... "If I may suggest Demon Hana. I suggest you and Hana come to an understanding before she completely dominates your side."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:27 pm
User Image
Hana let out a growl. "I refuse to submit to that half of me." Her body was shaking because of the real Hana trying to force her out. Her aura started spreading out in a black mist around her.  

Lady Eevee

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 4:32 pm
"Its not submiting, its compromise. Ceasefire if you will. You will both grow stronger if you are in unison. Plus, you would get to fight and kill more"  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games