Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:08 pm

Ceacus took Tomoyo's hand, and again images flooded into his mind. After a short while of searching he was satisfied that she was not working for the School. "Ok, I trust you," Ceacus smiled, he never knew about other hybrids like himself, with the exception of erasers.
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:11 pm

Tomoyo smiled a bit at him, then tilted his head. "How did you know I was an eraser?" She asked.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:12 pm

"Oh that's easy!" Ceacus grinned. "I just have to make contact with someone and I can see into their mind."
PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 4:20 pm

Tomoyo's eyes widened a bit. "Seriously? That's awesome." She said. "Does that mean that you have.. Wings?" She asked, lowering her voice a bit.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:32 pm

"Yes, he is," Amy said to Tomoyo. She then turned to Ceacus. "Why would you even think she was on their side? We wouldn't just be standing here if she was."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

"Well she could have been lying or something," Ceacus guessed. Trust wasn't exactly his forte. "And yes, I have wings."

keany-beany
Crew

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:37 pm

Tomoyo shrugged. "I understand. It's hard to tell good from bad sometimes..." She said.
PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:48 pm

(I don't know what's going on but I'm going to pretend I do XD I think I killed Kin off in this one... >.>)
A smile played on Dasani's lips as she watched the new boy. He was like them so he could be trusted. She was rather glad she wasn't the noob to the flock anymore.

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:54 pm

Amy sat on the chair next to Chris' bed. "I don't like him," she said. "How do we know he isn't working for Itex?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:18 am

Tomoyo shrugged a bit. "When he freaked out, his emotions were real. He hasn't faked anything." Aria said, smiling a bit at him.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

My Doll Heart

Anxious Friend

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:49 am

Dasani moved over to stand by Chris's bed. She put her hand on her wrist and lightly tightend her fingers around it. She still like Kazumi and Chris the best.
(I suck with her character still >.<")
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:59 am

Chris smiled, opening her eyes more. Kazumi frowned, looking outside where the agents drove away. "You trusted them..." She murmured. "Those aren't FBI." She said. "Then who was it?" Erin asked, concerned. "Two men working for Itex. They were trying to find the flock's weak points... Especially yours." She said.
((I hope littl_bit gets on soon.. Because I suck at her characters XD))

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:20 pm

"But I couldn't see that in their minds!" Amy yelled, jumpoing out of the chair she sat in. "How could I not see that?"
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:34 pm

Kazumi shrugged, still concentrating. "I don't know.. Somehow, they blocked it out when they were around us." She said.

Baddicus B itch
Crew

Sparkly Sex Symbol

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:38 pm

Ceacus listened quietly, trying to learn all that he could about the new people around him. So far he knew there was probably another with telepathy, and one person with empathy. Silently, he moved to an empty chair and sat down, hoping not to be questioned further.
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games