Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:49 pm
"Ah, well then. To the art store I shall go" Spencer said, "anyone else coming?".

"I guess I will be" Christopher said. He then replied to Jordan in his mind. Huh? Is who gone? he asked.

((I was thinking after the Christmas thing, that those in the senior year of the high school part of the academy do a job shadow thing for a day))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:01 pm
(( That would be so awkward if she didn't know Whit like Avery xD ))

Jordan shuffled into her favorite art store, and went straight to what she knew she wanted to get for Zizi, one of those neat sets of black stuff that you could scratch off to reveal colors underneath. She got a great set full of neon, and glow in the dark, shiny, rainbow, even silver. She stood still, tapping her finger on her lips. She could maybe get something a little different than what everybody else was likely getting for Christopher. She fiddled with a calligraphy set, since stuff like that, seemed like her might like to be able to write calligraphy.

(( Lol, now Jordan's gonna get a boat load of art stuff

Also, how would helicopters fly in a snow storm?

And what do you mean about the seniors?))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:06 pm
((they would come after the storm, they'd like land on the roof of the buildings or something I was thinking. I dunno. We can decide when the time comes.

As for seniors, like those in grade 12. When I saw that the students go from age 16-22 I figured the academy was like a high school/undergraduate university kind of thing.))

Spencer and Christopher both headed to the art shop that Jordan was in.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:11 pm
(( Yeah, that's what I was going for ^^ I'm supposing we'll work it out somehow, maybe have the school magically build a good graduate bit nearby so those that graduate are still kind of there.

Alright, we'll worry about it later ))

Jordan was now wondering if maybe she should switch Spencer's gift to Christopher and get him the calligraphy set. Wouldn't rich people appreciate being able to write well?

(( I can write Chancery ^^ ))  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:14 pm
Spencer saw Jordan in the art shop as he walked in. Crap! We can't get her gifts if she's in here he cursed.

Yeah, I know Christopher replied.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:23 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

"Karley?? You whooo~" Avery waggled her hand in front of Karley's eyes, she was fixated on the bunny comment. "What if we get a cute little bunny toy? That could work, and some candy?"

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit was walking by the store on his way back to the tree kiosk, but he couldn't resist going to bug Avery and take a look at the new girl.
He took a bite of pretzel licking the salt of his lip as he nodded at Avery. "Hey!,... news travels, you must be Karley. I'm Whit." He would have offered his hand but they were full. Looking back to Avery, he found her staring at his hand holding the pretzel like she'd never seen one before.
Holding it out he offered it up for a bite.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:50 pm
Jordan decided to just get it and decide later. Eenie meenie minie mo, or something like that. She now got a super large bag and put everything else in it, suitably hiding everything. Who would expect what she got from the art store? Now just Michishige... She turned from the counter to leave.

Tele pointedly wandered off, presumably to find a gift for Jordan. He picked up a black cat coin purse and argued it between the one with evil eyes, but decided a smiling one was much more Jordan's style.

Karley giggled a little. "Yeah, yeah, a bunny toy...oh, hi." This is... another person. Wow, so many people today...WHAT IF I CAN'T REMEMBER THEIR NAMES? OKAY. Okay. Start with the basics...my name is...is...IS?!! WHAT'S MY NAME!? I FORGOT MY NAME!  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:53 pm
((wow. Karley is a ditz))

Spencer nodded to Jordan and said "hi".

Christopher just gave a small wave.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 7:56 pm
☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ

_________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

Avery took the pretzel in both hands and looked up "This is indeed the famous Karley. Where did you get this?" She asked Whit, taking a bite and immediately wanting about 12 of the large salty creations.

☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤ ♡ ღ☸ ❁ ❀ ✿ ✾ ❃ ✺ ❇ ❈ ❊ ❉ ✱ ✲ ✩ ✫ ✬ ✭ ✮ ✰ ☆ ★ ✪ ¤ ☼ ☀ ☽ ☾ ❤
__________________________________________________________________________________________User Image

Whit watched Avery fall in love with pretzels and couldn't help but find it adorable. "Nice to meet you Karley." He said to the new girl. She didn't seem as out there as the rumors in school made her out to be. But then again what rumors were ever correct?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:05 pm
Jordan had to keep from raising an eyebrow and waved with her free hand. My subtle friends... "Hey. You guys getting something for someone?" The tip of her mouth twitched in a smile.

"Nice to meet you Whit," Karley said, apparently somehow not needing an introduction. Although the Whit in her head did help. "Does everyone in school know Telly then?" He was apparently pretty famous...  

Wolfyofthesky

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm
"Yeah, maybe" Spencer said, noticing the twitching smile, "but for whom I'm not going to tell you".

Hey! What do you mean subtle? Christopher asked with a raised eyebrow.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:14 pm
(plus whit did totally say his name before...I just forgots to bolded it >.>...oops)

User Image

Pretty much everyone in school yes. He's student council president and does a lot of stuff for us. I know him because he's been in a my year since starting at Iris and we have the occasional class. " Avery took another bite of pretzel and hit her happy zone again.

"I mostly know him because we hang out with Jordan, and she's like his adopted sister." Whit shrugged "Speaking of," Whit continued "Jordan's a small right? I got her this under armor stuff." He petered off as Avery just nodded affirmation.Like Jordan would be anything else.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:22 pm
Karley looked from Avery to Whit, wondering at how many things and people they knew... It was too bad she didn't have an I'ras, but then again, she was well enough off as it was... "I wonder why he hasn't mentioned Jordan. Or, well, not directly...."

Jordan broke into a smile. "Well, good luck." Nothing, nothing~  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:28 pm
Uh huh... Christopher replied. "Well then, I guess we'll be seeing you later" he said.

The two guys then started browsing for stuff for Jordan.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 8:31 pm

User Image

"I wouldn't worry too much,she's around here somewhere today. He's probably just worried she'll tell you all the horrible stories she has about him. Like making her secret santa!" Avery giggled and finished Whit's pretzel without realizing.

Whit just shook his head and grinned. Horror stories nothing. Poor Jordan had her brain invaded at the guy's whim since ...ever. They were practically related. In the way siamese twins were.

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games