Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
Aqua Springs ~ ART GALLERY OPEN! ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should Art Nights be moved to Fridays?
  Yes
  No
  Doesn't matter
  I just want gold
View Results

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm
That's not why I changed careers. sweatdrop And actually, I've had a girlfriend for the past month...

*finishes eating and leans back in his chair*

*turns his attention to Jessi when he hears her. After she reads her poem, he claps* Good job, Jessi!

*looks confused and sits down next to Thistle*

(( rolleyes ))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:38 pm
*A crazed red headed man comes running into and out of the spring.*

DUCT TAPE DUCT TAPE DUCT TAPE!!!!!!!!!!!

*Then is gone.*  

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:41 pm
*jerks awake and looks around* Razz? confused

*finishes eating and stands up, going over to Niiki* We'd better get going soon... sad  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:44 pm
Amy listened to Jessi's poem over the speaker, silently cursing at first that she wasn't there to listen in person. When she was done, though, there were tears in her eyes. Even though she wasn't in the lounge, she smiled and clapped for Jessi. She was really proud of her.

Thistle looked up at the voice she recognized coming over the mic. She watched Jessi for a moment, not understanding what she was saying at all, and then curled back up.  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:47 pm
-dame stands up on her bar and claps for Jessi, whistling and hollering like before- Brava! Brava! biggrin -she returns her attention back to Niiki, hopping off her stool and going up to him, stepping up briefly on a stool to reach him- Well, I imagine you switched careers so you can help people, hon. wink The whole woman-glory of being a firefighter is just a perk. wink Also, good for you. I'm proud of you. -leans in and kisses his cheek, lingering near his ear long enough to whispers- That why you were checkin' me out? -she climbs down and starts to hip-walk away, turning briefly to wink over her shoulder at him- Toodle-loo, Niiki. wink

-goes and hugs Kits, gives Mitri a big, tremendous hug, kissing his cheek, then hugs Karrie- Night you three. Thank you for inviting me Kits. biggrin I had fun. We should do karoke sometime. xd We'd be a smash hit. blaugh -pets Velcore briefly- Good night. -stands back up and yawns then stretches. She waves to Jessi, Haley, and Tommy then heads out the front-

Night Amy! biggrin Excuse me -grabs her duffle from under the desk and slings it over her shoulder- It was a great party. ^_^ Have a good night! biggrin -exits AS-

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:50 pm
Jessi gasped as she finally caught sight of Daniel in the lounge. He had come back in and heard her poem. His gesture to her, the bow that was quite common in Vienna in 1800, filled her heart and caused her to get choked up slightly. Tears filled her eyes and even a couple fell down her cheeks, though he was gone by the time they fell.

"Daniel..." Seriously, he was a true gentleman and one of the nicest men she had ever met. And definitely one of her best friends. For someone like that to spend so much time and energy on her just blew her mind. Every girl should have a chance to feel that way. She didn't want to lose Daniel at all.

But was she pushing him away but trying to keep everything the same and, in that process, try not to lose him? She just didn't know. It was all so confusing. But she hoped that things would progress slowly, if they progressed at all. She was having so much fun right now.  

Jessi_Deramis

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:56 pm
Amy waved to Dame and then stood up to go back into the lounge. She went up to the platform and spoke into the mic.

"Thank you everyone for the wonderful performances we've had. It's a great preview of what's to come. I hope you all come back again for our next art night. Maybe by then we'll have a better name for it."

She laughed slightly. Moments later, she felt a brushing against her leg. She looked down and saw Thistle there. She hadn't interacted with Thistle all day!

She smiled, leaned down, and picked up her pony. She held her close and spoke into the mic again.

"It's time we start wrapping things up. Thank you everyone and get home safely!"

She waved and then reached over to turn the mic off.

Tommy grinned, as did Jessi, and they both went up to the platform to join Amy. They started giving her words of praise and patted her shoulder and back a few times. Then, they started tearing things down. Amy was going to help, but Tommy and Jessi insisted that she just sit back and relax now. Let them do the work.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 8:58 pm
Well, if you wear bright colors like that, of course people are going to look. *smirks* See you, dame. wink *turns to Mitri* Yeah, we should. *drinks his cider and stands up* We'd better say good bye to everyone. *Niiki and Mitri make their rounds around the room, saying good bye to everybody, hugging Kits, Velcore, and Karrie. Mitri also hugged Thistle, who Niiki just petted. The two of them went to Amy last* We've got to get going, Amy. It was good to see you again. *hugs her, then steps out of the way*

Bye, Amy. *hugs her tightly*  

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:02 pm
Jessi giggled as Tommy complimented her poem again and said that he couldn't wait to hear the finished version. He also started bugging her about who it was about. He kept trying to get a name out of her. She pushed him to the side playfully as she reached down to unplug the speakers on the platform.

"I love you, Tommy, but you're never going to find out. You're not THAT good of a detective."

She winked playfully at him and then went to go unplug the other speaker.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:04 pm
Amy hugged Niiki and Mitri back. Thistle was very tired in her arms, so she didn't even respond.

"Night you guys. Drive home safely, call when you get there, and take some of these leftovers home with you, please. Thank you for coming. It was nice having you here."  

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Razzdango

Ruthless Grabber

10,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:08 pm
* An other red blur runs in and out of the AS.*

FOUND SOME!!!!!!

*Then is gone.*  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:12 pm
*shakes her head and decides it's time to head home* Good night, everyone. *waves to everybody as she walks out, yawning*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

Chef_Karrie

Dedicated Feeder

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:13 pm
All right Amy. Hopefully I'll get back here soon. *pets Thistle a little more before going to grab some of the leftovers*

We will. See you, Amy. *grins at her, then goes out to start warming up the car*

*follows Niiki out*

*walks up to Amy* Well, you about ready to head home? It looks like Thistle's just about asleep.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:19 pm
Amy nodded and waved to the guys. Then, she watched as Kits walked out. Her waking up and getting up off of the couch is what woke Karrie up apparently. Suddenly, she felt tears gathering in her eyes.

She looked down at Karrie and cleared her throat. She tried to talk normally.

"Umm... Actually, I have to stay here and help clean up. I helped make this mess so I should help clean it up."

She forced a laugh out, which just make the tears sting her eyes even more. "You know, I actually think, uh, I left my bags of glitter at the front desk. I should go get them and help Haley out... I'll... I'll be home soon."

She quickly left the platform and practically ran to the main area. She didn't stop there, though. Instead, she quickly went into the ladies' restroom and then went over to one of the stalls. She held Thistle close to her as she slid down the wall and just stopped fighting everything, including the tears. And for some odd reason the song 'It's My Party and I'll Cry if I Want To" was playing in her head. She rolled her eyes at herself and held Thistle closely.

Thistle was very, very worried, but all she could do was nuzzle Amy and wrap her tail around her forearm.

Cuwen

Questionable Inquisitor

7,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200

Jessi_Deramis

PostPosted: Sun Feb 06, 2011 9:23 pm
Jessi turned her head when she heard Niiki's voice behind her talking to Amy. She watched as he left and then sighed softly. Once again, she thanked God for bringing Daniel into her life. He was the best of many worlds. And that kind of thinking was going to get her into trouble...

She didn't have long to mull over her thoughts, though. She heard Amy's broken voice and quickly straightened herself up from having been bent over the speaker. She looked at Tommy in worry. The same look was reflected in his eyes, too.

When Amy practically lept off of the stage, Jessi quickly ran after her. "Amy, wait!"

She was really glad almost everyone had cleared out already. She shook her head to Haley when she passed her at the information desk. She should just stay there in case someone else came by or something. Then, she followed Amy into the restroom, having seen her run in there.  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 211 212 213 214 215 216 ... 470 471 472 473 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games